Non-Official Honorary Badges

[hr]

Below I would like to present unofficial Honorary Badges I made. Idea was approved by Pakitst, Yuno and Aeneas. I hope, that it is what you expected. I think that there’s nothing more to say, everything about badges is explained in tables. But I am kindly asking all of you for opinion on them. Also, if you will agree to use them, please keep me updated with honored staff, I would like to make a table with infomration about honored former and actual staff of East Pacifician Government.

Annotation: Badges are based on official ones, so it is not 100% my work :slight_smile:

[hr]

[th colspan=“3”]Sacrifice Badges of WA Delegate[/th]Diamond Sacrifice BadgeGolden Sacrifice BadgeSilver Sacrifice Badgehttps://s15.postimg.cc/946bbtjzv/Diamond_Sacrifice_Badge.png

Diamond Badge is a honorary badge. By the decision of WA Delegate former or actual Executive may be honored with this one for hard work and high contribution in Government.Golden Badge is a honorary badge. By the decision of WA Delegate former or actual Executive may be honored with this one for good work and contribution in Government.Silver Badge is a honorary badge. By the decision of WA Delegate former or actual Executive may be honored with this one for work and contribution in Government.Awarded at the Delegate’s discretion.Awarded at the Delegate’s discretion.Awarded at the Delegate’s discretion.

[th colspan=“3”]Distinguished Service Badges of Officers[/th]Diamond Distinguished Service BadgeGolden Distinguished Service BadgeSilver Distinguished Service Badgehttps://s15.postimg.cc/vu5g4m8aj/Diamond.png

Diamond Badge is a honorary badge. By the decision of RO or Vizier former or actual Executive may be honored with this one for hard work and high contribution in Government.Golden Badge is a honorary badge. By the decision of RO or Vizier former or actual Executive may be honored with this one for good work and contribution in Government.Silver Badge is a honorary badge. By the decision of RO or Vizier former or actual Executive may be honored with this one for work and contribution in Government.Awarded at the RO or Vizier’s discretion.Awarded at the RO or Vizier’s discretion.Awarded at the RO or Vizier’s discretion.

[th colspan=“3”]Honorary Badges of Ministers[/th]Diamond Honorary BadgeGolden Honorary BadgeSilver Honorary Badgehttps://s15.postimg.cc/6o4hxxrmj/Diamond.png

Diamond Badge is a honorary badge. By the decision of Minister former or actual Executive may be honored with this one for hard work and high contribution in Ministry.Golden Badge is a honorary badge. By the decision of Minister former or actual Executive may be honored with this one for good work and contribution in Ministry.Silver Badge is a honorary badge. By the decision of Minister former or actual Executive may be honored with this one for work and contribution in Ministry.Awarded at the Minister’s discretion.Awarded at the Minister’s discretion.Awarded at the Minister’s discretion.

Looks amazing!!!

:smiley:

12/10 thumbsup for days.

Some very nice ideas and colour schemes here, but I would like to suggest you use another insignia other than the compass. It is on the official badges, and these would easily be confused with them since they follow a similar design scheme.

Otherwise very nice!

You will need to work on the descriptions and names of these badges, as well as what Aelitia mentioned. Its difficult to tell them apart and their names don’t really describe what they are. There’s also really no criteria for being awarded these badges other than individual discretion, and the fact that although these are “unofficial” they’re seemingly being endorsed by the government. I don’t really see a situation where these will become necessary or permanent, as we already have awards for outstanding service.

— Begin quote from ____

Some very nice ideas and colour schemes here, but I would like to suggest you use another insignia other than the compass. It is on the official badges, and these would easily be confused with them since they follow a similar design scheme.

Otherwise very nice!

— End quote

Do you have any idea about other insignia then? I though it would be good for honorary badge, as it is for staff / former staff members. Also, Yuno and Paki had no problem with that, but as long as I have a better proposition / idea, I may change it :wink:

— Begin quote from ____

You will need to work on the descriptions and names of these badges, as well as what Aelitia mentioned. Its difficult to tell them apart and their names don’t really describe what they are. There’s also really no criteria for being awarded these badges other than individual discretion, and the fact that although these are “unofficial” they’re seemingly being endorsed by the government. I don’t really see a situation where these will become necessary or permanent, as we already have awards for outstanding service.

— End quote

Getting started from the start ( :wink: ) before I made them, I talked about that idea with Yuno, Pakitst and Aeneas, they actually liked it and that’s why I made these. Name of honorary badges of RO / Viziers was proposed by Pakitst. Descriptions are short and don’t describe reasons to be awarded with them, because I wanted to leave it for personal decision of each Minister / RO / Vizier / Delegate. Giving restrictions, I believe, would be hard. Answering the thing, that you don’t see the necessity, I believe that it is a nice way to honour Staff and mobilize them to even better work (who is not more motivated after being awarded, please raise hand). But I see your point, that there are awards already, however I was not informed about it. But this is why it is unofficial, because everything might be changed. Anyways, I made badges for CB, wish to judge them?