THE PACIFIC SENATE
Emperor: Krulltopia
Regent: Rothinzil

Senator of Justice: Laws and Bylaws
Senator of Foreign Affairs: Elegarth
Senator of Pacifican Doctrine: Pierconium
Senator of Internal Affairs: Feux
Senator of the Army: Aleisyr

We will use this office for quick releases or important announcements, as well as to receive any and all questions you may have. We will still create separate threads for our bigger dispatches when they are required!

Regards,

An important message from the NPO to the NS International Community:

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=312020#p21706394

Hey TEP,

I just come here quickly to inform you I’ve retired from the Senate of the New Pacific Order, and hence I’m no longer the ambassador / FA representative of the region.

I would like to personally thank you for your welcome when I first came and the time I was given. I’m not disappearing from TEP, however, but should you need to remove any specific diplomatic mask, please go ahead.

Thanks,

Elegarth
Former Senator of the NPO.

Hello TEP,

I speak to you in my role as Senator of Foreign Affairs of the New Pacific Order.

I want to personally thank you for the reinstatement of our embassy forum. We are still in the process of shuffling our diplomatic efforts, and hence I have no appointed ambassador yet, however, any doubt or question can be directed at me or the other Senators over the game TG system.

Thanks again.

Elegarth.

A new diplomat has been appointed and should be here sometime this week!

Huh… such a quiet embassy… It seems I’ll had to slap a diplomat :stuck_out_tongue: