NS Survey

So, the other day I remembered that back in the summer of 2005, The Mighty Pump (who was a colleague of mine from the Red Liberty Alliance) published a NS survey. It in effect showed who was the most noteworthy players and regions of the day. Yet, since then, there has never really been a second try at this. I am wanting to take this time to issue one. For the most part, I’ll be asking the same questions Pump asked, yet some of them will be tweaked.

So, how is this going to work? From now till the 14th of March I’ll be accepting completed surveys. I’m only going to be publishing the surveys and results in the feeder forums, but if people from non-feeder regions would like to post the questions and results in their regions, please do so. This is open to ALL NS players, regardless of what region you are from. So before the 14th, please send your responses to “Dalimbar” on any of the feeder forums. Also, keep in mind that you don’t have to list 5 responses for each, but don’t list more!

And now, here are the questions:

— Begin quote from ____

#1. Name, in order, the five nations currently playing (other than yourself) that you feel are the most influential on NationStates at this time.
#2. Name, in order, the five regions that you feel are the most influential on NationStates.
#3. Name, in order, the five regions that you feel have the most effective and powerful armies/military groups on NationStates.
#4. Name, in order, the five organisations (e.g. FRA, TITO) that you feel are the most influential on NationStates.
#5. Name, in order, the five nations (other than yourself) of all time that you feel have made the greatest impact on NationStates.
#6. Name, in order, the five nations (other than yourself) who have appeared between March 2007 and February 2008, who you feel deserve the title of best nOOb. Their oldest nations population must be under 1.5 billion.

— End quote

I’ll post the results on the 15th, so see you then!

Based on popular request, I’m extending the voting period by 7 days. Feel free to keep on voting!