Official RP Map Thread

— Begin quote from ____

nation name: The Three States of Fortuna but Fortuna for short

History of nation: The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna is a collection of three main islands that are ruled under the oppressive leader only known as Commander Lyon. Before Fortuna became a nation, the three islands were split into three countries that were bitter rivals. This rivalry between the three continued for many years. The population however got restless of the unending propaganda of the three and asked for a change, asked for unity. This led to the creation of a rebel group known as Just Luck which led a successful coup in all three of the islands. Instead of a resistance, the uniting of the three was accepted by all. The new nation, now known as Fortuna, was heading down a good road until Commander Lyon took control of the government. This led to the arrests and execution of the current politicians and anyone else who would be a competition to Lyon. Resistance and riots broke out but were crushed by the immense military that was created. Even though Fortuna has low civil rights and political freedoms, its economy was is high thanks to its Arms Manufacturing industry and Automobile industry. The population are treated as slaves though, maybe change will happen to stop this tyrant, maybe.

So yeah this is what I have and hopefully it was done correctly.

— End quote

You are in my backyard. https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592193.1323-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
Just FYI, if the slavery thing becomes public, there is a good chance Pax will take action.

A way that could be fixed is if I’m removed from power, I mean the dictator, I mean… yeah this got complicated. That is why I love my nation for being complicated!

Veymar here. Did I not give you the pic with my capital on it? Or is that a later step you have planned to add those?

That’s correct, I have yet to add in cities but they are planned to make a return.

Ah, alright, thanks. I was just wondering.

How would you recommend going about plotting my land?

Honestly, if you give a general size and where you’d like it to be, I’m sure we could accommodate that.

Basically what Todd said. Just really think about what kind of topography/geography that you’d like, and go from there.

Name: Oslesh
Location: About 15S and 160W in-between Kadeuz and matamba. Make it somewhat like this. http://i.imgur.com/F8phs5k.png
Important RP: Osleshians arrived in this region of the world around 36,000 B.C.E. Historians have yet to make a formal statement from where they came from. Studying several cave paintings historians found they idolized one animal in particular and this was the asreas deer. It is proven by historical facts that around 25,000 B.C.E a giant 12 foot stag was found outside of one of the major settlements in Oslesh. The deer was albino and described as commanding and magnificent. It could speak to the inhabitants of modern day Oslesh through telepathy. It told them how to form a thriving civilization and keep it afloat. The people worshipped the deer and formed the Asreasian Empire. The deer guided them for 500 years until its death in 24,500 B.C.E. Shortly after the deer died the empire collapsed and out of the ashes Oslesh was formed. The name Oslesh came from the promise of the deer that a second just like it would come in 2345 A.D. that would be named Oslesh Darimus. Oslesh honored the deer and made it its national religion. A sword was made out of the femur bone of the deer and was a national treasure until it was given away. Oslesh was formed as a kingdom because of the man named Dreskit who was appointed as the first king by The Great Stag. Oslesh has lived in most total peace and harmony except a few civil wars since that point.

I lack any good editing software, but I’d love it if I could get some cities labeled. I tried to do it as best I could to give you an idea of places/names.

1 = Port Lyon
2 = Port Zalebano
3 = Garneldo (I’d actually prefer this to be on the Southern tip of that island, but I don’t know how easy it would be to slightly shift the “Free Pacific States”, so I’m willing to have it on the Northeastern tip instead if that is easier)
4 = Liberty City
5 = Faramount City

Question! Can I ask for more land? With a growing population I don’t think the islands is enough space. It can also be used for rp in a way. If not then its no problem.

— Begin quote from ____

Question! Can I ask for more land? With a growing population I don’t think the islands is enough space. It can also be used for rp in a way. If not then its no problem.

— End quote

Any changes in land size will need to be backed by roleplay posts.

Mkay

Name: Tolorian Empire
Location: small piece of land beside Genosha. It’s right under the tip of Rhodesialund.
Important RP: Tolorians have always been native to these lands. They were always secluded from the world and kept to themselves. About five hundred years ago, the Tolorian country started conquering neighboring countries, hence the name Tolorian Empire. They had a vast empire that lasted for 300 years. But through corrupt leadership, the conquered countries gained their independence and eventually the Tolorian Empire was back to its original borders. Over the last 50 years, they have become very secluded again. Their goals now are to become less secluded and open up relations with the rest of the world. And maybe, rebuild the empire that it once was.

I will be updating the map as soon as I can; BGP requested I stop editing the map for the time being. I’m currently waiting on a response on whether or not I can continue editing it, so hang in there everyone who is waiting on requests.

EDIT: Still, feel free to get involved with the region and roleplay!

I realise this may be a big ask given I’m not as active as I used to be (At least with this account) but would it be possible to modify the spots me and my brother Bai Lung (Yes he is my brother. PM him if you don’t believe me) occupy to mirror the island masses on the Citizen map. BL did remark some annoyance at the current situation on the RP map as a lot of the canon we both built up is reliant on a greater distance between us, although admittedly a lot of his RPing is based on fictional news digests now.

On that note could I claim the large island and some of the smaller isles south of BGP as Sydonia territory?

Man, this is annoying not having the ability to edit posts.

Sorry I meant Republic of the Grand Pacific.

We’re currently in the process of acquiring a new map because the creator of this map terminated his license for its use. I can certainly push to make sure a more appropriate distance is provided between Dannistaan and Bai Lung in that new map.

— Begin quote from ____

On that note could I claim the large island and some of the smaller isles south of BGP as Sydonia territory?

— End quote

Hands some Anschluss Caek

Hello Neighbor, would you care to have some caek? Don’t mind me, just grabbing some clay near you. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a more serious tone, welcome to TEP! The Neverending Story of espionage, civil wars, and good old annexation. :smiley: