[OLD] Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread

I, Quebec-and-Maritimes, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Quebec-and-Maritimes

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Quebec-and-Maritimes

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: TurtleInItsShell#2729

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:
    Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Information and Communications, Ministry of Culture & TEP Evolved Roleplay.

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

I, The Free Land of Hijabiland, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: the Free Land of Hijabiland

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: the Free Land of Hijabiland

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

Dear applicants,

I am happy to see you all in such large numbers. Yes, very large numbers indeed.
If I am not mistaken, there are 38 applications in the last 18 hours. That is … a bit more than usual. (understatement of the century)

So please bear with us people. We’re trying to get your applications accepted asap.
Thanks for your understanding.

On behalf of the Citizenship Commission (CitComm),

vw53a
Vizier and Minister of Immigration for The East Pacific

— Begin quote from ____

I, Holdac, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Great Jenovah

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Holdac, Great Jenovah

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: coldcoffee#3124

4. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: N/A

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

Hello [mention]Holdac[/mention] ,

Thank you for your application. However, you are already/still masked[sup]1)[/sup] as a Citizen with your nation Holdac, so there was no reason to re-apply.

[hr]
[sup]1)[/sup]: Check your profile and see that it mentions you are part of the Group “Citizens”, instead of just “Registered Users” or “Former Citizens”.

Hello The United Steppe Provinces ([mention]Castlemasher[/mention]), Lapinumbia ([mention]Lamoa[/mention]),

Welcome to The East Pacific, your applications have been accepted.
Your applications will be forwarded to Forum Administration who will mask you a Citizen soon, assuming you have posted from a private IP address as requested. Give the administrators a few days time to do checks and masking.
You will also shortly receive a Telegram from me or one of my colleagues, with more information regarding your interests as shown in your answer to question 4.

Enjoy your stay in The East Pacific!

— Begin quote from ____

I, The Matriarchy of Luxaris, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The Matriarchy of Luxaris

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Matriarchy of Luxaris

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Nelixis#3014

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Culture, and the East Pacific Sovereign Army.

— End quote

Hello Luxaris ([mention]Nelixis[/mention]),

At question 1, you answer that Luxaris is a member of the World Assembly (WA). However, Luxaris in not a WA member (and hasn’t even applied for WA membership yet).

So please,

• either apply for WA citizenship (here: NationStates | The World Assembly
    ) and fill out a new form once you are admitted to the WA,
  • or correct your answer to question 1 in a new application form.

Thank you.

[hr]
edit: Corrected where I said question #2 where it should be #1. In my defence, in the former version of the form it was #2.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The Democratic republic of Capitalist Schlatt Emirates

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Democratic republic of Capitalist Schlatt Emirates

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific

— End quote

— End quote

Hello Capitalist Schlatt Emirates ([mention]Dilisarcop[/mention]),

Unfortunately I must inform you that your application is not complete. It is missing the ratification of our Concordat. Please copy the entire text from the opening post (from “I, Capitalist Schlatt Emirates, hereby ratify” until “The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific”) and repost your application.

Thank you!

Hello [mention]Albrasia[/mention], [mention]Jakubonia[/mention], and The Democratic Republic of Ancapistan ([mention]Yeedhaw[/mention]),

Your applications will be forwarded to Forum Administration who will mask you a Citizen soon, assuming you have posted from a private IP address as requested. Give the administrators a few days time to do checks and masking.
You will also shortly receive a Telegram from me or one of my colleagues, with more information regarding your interests as shown in your answer to question 4.
If you already have joined the World Assembly, please be sure you have at least endorsed our Delegate NationStates | The Most Handsome of Marrabuk and NationStates | Dispatch | The Praesidium. Thank you.

— Begin quote from ____

I, Noncontroversialcountry, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: 
Noncontroversialcountry
2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:
Noncontroversialcountry
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:
destroyisrael.exe#2831
4. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Immigration, Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

— End quote

Hello Noncontroversialcountry ([mention]destroyisraeldotexe[/mention]),

Unfortunately I must inform you that your application is not complete. It is missing the pledge at the end of the form. Please copy the entire text (entire: from “I, Noncontroversialcountry, hereby ratify” until “The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific”) from the opening post (OP) and repost your application. (You may previously have needed to click a link “click to expand” to view the entire form. We have now added an easy select and copy box in the OP that should fix this.)

Thank you!

I, The United States of Abethia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  Abathia

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Abathia, The United States of Abethia

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: WarMachine#7537

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: The East Pacific Sovereign Army, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

— Begin quote from ____

I, The Commonwealth of Eterian Federation, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Eteryjczyk

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:If The Commonwealth of Eterian Federation

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:Acnologia#9629

— End quote

Hello [mention]Eterian Federation[/mention],

You mention your World Assembly nation is Eteryjczyk. However, I was not able to find such a nation. Could you please check the spelling and repost a correct and complete application form? I am looking forward to it.
Thank you.

— Begin quote from ____

I, Norlda, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The Constitutional Monarchy of Norlda

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Norlda

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: pbj567#7501

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Information and Communications

— End quote

Hello Norlda ([mention]pbj567[/mention]),

You application has not been accepted. Norlda is not located in The East Pacific. Please correct this mistake by going to NationStates | The East Pacific and click the button marked [Move Norlda to The East Pacific].
When your nation is back in The East Pacific, please apply again. Thank you.

Hello [mention]Soalhei[/mention], Vessarlian ([mention]LordValeron[/mention]), and The Federal Republic of the Philippines ([mention]asmrbandkids[/mention]),

If you already have joined the World Assembly, please be sure you have at least endorsed our Delegate NationStates | The Most Handsome of Marrabuk and NationStates | Dispatch | The Praesidium. Thank you.

Hello United Earth Provinces ([mention]JonathanKang[/mention]),

At question 2, you answer that United Earth Provinces is a member of the World Assembly (WA). However, United Earth Provinces is not a WA member (and hasn’t even applied for WA membership yet).

So please,

• either apply for WA citizenship (here: NationStates | The World Assembly
    ) and fill out a new form once you are admitted to the WA,
  • or correct your answer to question 2 in a new application form.

Thank you.

— Begin quote from ____

I, Nozetia , hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: N/A.

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A.

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Micheal De Santa#1557.

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of Immigration.

— End quote

Hello Nozetia ([mention]Notezia leader[/mention]),

Unfortunately I must inform you that your application is not complete. It is missing the pledge at the end of the form. Please copy the entire text (entire: from “I, Nozetia, hereby ratify” until “The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific”) from the Opening Post (OP) and repost your application. (You may previously have needed to click a link “click to expand” to view the entire form. We have now added an easy select and copy box in the OP that should fix this.)

I am looking forward to your application and being able to hand it to our Forum Administrators for masking.
Thank you!

Hello Krambinos ([mention]MLev[/mention]), [mention]Kolesland[/mention], Tonsetopia ([mention]jhillier84[/mention]), Stato Mediceo ([mention]Stenolepis[/mention]), Che Bratra ([mention]jennadass01[/mention]), Cadenville ([mention]Caden[/mention]), Aoroaria ([mention]Apo11ooo[/mention]), Frosticonia ([mention]lazerstrike72[/mention]), [mention]Alexandistan[/mention], Quebec-and-Maritimes ([mention]TurtleInItsShell[/mention]), [mention]hijabiland[/mention], and Abethia ([mention]WarMachine111[/mention]),

Welcome to The East Pacific, your applications have been accepted!

I, The Republic of Ireland-V2, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  The Republic of Ireland-V2

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Republic of Ireland-V2

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: N/A

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: For Now, N/A

I, The Democratic Republic of Semper Simul Et Stabit, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The Democratic Republic of Semper Simul Et stabit

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Democratic Republic of Semper Simul Et stabit

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Ellum#4171

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: TEP Evolved Roleplay

— Begin quote from ____

I, The Republic of Ireland-V2, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  The Republic of Ireland-V2

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Republic of Ireland-V2

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: N/A

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: For Now, N/A

— End quote

Accepted. Welcome to the East Pacific! Please wait for the forum admins to mask you appropriately.

— Begin quote from ____

I, The Democratic Republic of Semper Simul Et Stabit, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The Democratic Republic of Semper Simul Et stabit

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Democratic Republic of Semper Simul Et stabit

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Ellum#4171

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: TEP Evolved Roleplay

— End quote

Welcome to the East Pacific! Your application has been accepted. Please wait for the forum admins to mask you appropriately.

Your interests have been forwarded to the appropriate people.

I, The Armed Republic of Lingu, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The Armed Republic of Lingu

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Armed Republic of Lingu

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: BorrowedName#3009

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: None