OLD Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread

— Begin quote from ____

I, Wilansky, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

Your citizenship application has been accepted, and you should now be masked as a citizen of The East Pacific. Welcome![edit_reason]Approved application[/edit_reason]

I, La Navasse, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: La Navasse
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: La Navasse
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: -The Vanu Sovereignty-, (formerly) Aimdar-Goomdar, Ala-Guorkar, Anti Slavikia, AlonI, Caspian Settlement, Kalinin K-7, Kalinin K-8, Lalaq, Nay-O-Bi, Swarshengaggen, The Rejected Realms [nation], Vuon, Vuori, Vuori Kunin-Grrs, Worshenia, Youseff. [Other identities may exist, but are unused puppets]
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Vuon#1900
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Coalition Against Authoritarianism (mostly defunct), Coastalia, Oroqus, The Anti Slavikian Alliance, The Caspian Settlement, The Rejected Realms [as a resident], The Resistance Against the [New Pacific] Order (mostly defunct)
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: DEN, Brotherhood of the Shadows, HYDRA Command, Mbret, Dank Memes, IDank MemesI, DankMemes, KillerDiller Kalinin K7 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, KillerDiller Kalinin K7 XVI, Kalinin K7 XVI, the Pacific [infiltrated], the South Pacific [Cit. App. denied], the North Pacific [mostly inactive], Balder [was Non-Voting Citizen until Cit. Revo.], The Grey Wardens [collaborated very briefly with], USSD
    Additionally, I negotiated with several unsavory regions in my early NS career in the invasion of Dank Memes, which I deeply regret. I prefer not to list these regions publicly, but rather release them privately if necessary.
  7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- [sup]Say YES to all that apply[/sup]
    [ul]
    [li]The East Pacific Sovereign Army - YES
    [li]East Pacific Police Service -
    [li]East Pacific News Service -
    [li]Ministry of Foreign Affairs - YES
    [li]Ministry of Immigration -
    [li]Ministry of Culture and Education -
    [li]Ministry of Design -
    [li]Ministry of the World Assembly - YES
    [li]A Forum Mentor-
    [li]None, thank you -
    [/li][/ul]
    I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— Begin quote from ____

I, La Navasse, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

Your application has been approved, and your masking is pending admin approval. Will edit when a response is received.

**Pax Edit-Approved and masked.

I, ( The Republic of KULYOTIA ), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is:[The Republic of KULYOTIA ]
    **2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:[Queen Yuno]
    **3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:[Kulyo & Great President Mactor Gradius 1 for (Isla Mac nation)]
    **4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:[Kulyo #3280]
    **5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:[Isla Mac in Canada and Kulyotia in The East Pacific]
    **6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:[Canada and The East Pacific]
    **7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- [sup]Say YES to all that apply[/sup]

]The East Pacific Sovereign Army -
]East Pacific Police Service -
]East Pacific News Service -
]Ministry of Foreign Affairs - yes
]Ministry of Immigration - yes
]Ministry of Culture and Education - yes
]Ministry of Design -
]Ministry of the World Assembly - yes
]A Forum Mentor-
]None, thank you -

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.**

I, Masuicca, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Masuicca
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Masuicca
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Masuicca now, used to be Azura.
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: n/a
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The East Pacific, The World Assembly
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: Astyria, Azhukali, Ellorea, Greater Dienstad, Gholgoth, Tetrakon, Tyrrhenia, more RPing groups than I can remember off the top of my head. Used to be super-big into roleplaying, but my schedule kept getting in the way so I eventually gave up trying.
  7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- [sup]Say YES to all that apply[/sup]
    [ul]
    [li]The East Pacific Sovereign Army - YES
    [li]East Pacific Police Service - YES
    [li]East Pacific News Service - YES
    [li]Ministry of Foreign Affairs - YES
    [li]Ministry of Immigration - YES
    [li]Ministry of Culture and Education - YES
    [li]Ministry of Design - YES
    [li]Ministry of the World Assembly - YES
    [li]A Forum Mentor- YES
    [/li][/ul]
    I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— Begin quote from ____

I, Masuicca, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

Approved! Awaiting admin approval for masking; will update when a response is received.

**Pax Edit - Approved

I, Icecream Princess, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Icecream Princess
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Solorni
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Solorni, Kate, Rach, Fiona Somerset
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Solorni#5630
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Balder, Europeia, The West Pacific, Lazarus
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: Empires of Earth, The United Kingdom, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, Osiris, United Kingdom, Oyashima
    [ul]
    [li]The East Pacific Sovereign Army -
    [li]East Pacific News Service - Yes
    [li]Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Yes
    [li]Ministry of Culture and Education - Yes
    [li]Ministry of Design -
    [li]Ministry of the World Assembly -
    [li]A Forum Mentor- Yes (but only if Yuno)
    [li]None, thank you -
    [/li][/ul]

WHOA
yay you’re here ^.^

yun hugs aunt rach

— Begin quote from ____

I, Icecream Princess, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

Accepted! Please wait for approved by an admin for masking. I’ll update this post as soon as a response is received.

**Pax Edit - Approved

I, (Izonno), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Izonno

2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Nation stated above

3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Izon, Chris Mikaelson (that was ages ago)

4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: IzOn

5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Renegade Island Alliance

6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: Canada, United Kingdom, Fedelia, Lazarus, TGW, Fort Triumph, Spiritus

[ul]
[li]Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
[li]Ministry of Design -
[li]A Forum Mentor-
[li]None, thank you - Yes
[/li][/ul]

Your Application is approved. I’m Minister of Immigration Wonder Woman!! Feel free to contact me or my office if you have any questions. Just wait for a mod to update your masking.

I, Soluain, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Soluain
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: [nation]Eastern Hungry[/nation] as of 12/23/2017
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Thomas Insaniac, Salvarity, Hungry
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:The Spaghetti Monster#9967
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: TNP, LKE
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: UDL, British Isles, Cat Burglars, Nysa, Venetia, KoD,
    [ul]
    [li]Ministry of Design -
    [li]A Forum Mentor-
    [/li][/ul]

Your application looks good to me. Now it’s up to the mods to change your masking. Welcome to TEP!

I, The Derpercratic Empire of Derpiness, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: The Derpercratic Empire of Derpiness
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The Derpercratic Empire of Derpiness
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Derperor Derp Derp
  4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:TEP
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:NIL
  6. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- [sup]Say YES to all that apply[/sup]
    [ul]
    [li]Ministry of Design -
    [li]A Forum Mentor-
    [/li][/ul]

Your Application is approved. I’m Minister of Immigration Wonder Woman!! Feel free to contact me or my office if you have any questions. Just wait for a mod to update your masking.

I, Catalunya, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: The Provisional All-Russian Government
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Miedzymorse
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Miedzymorse, Provisional All-Russian Government
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Alunya#5240
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The North Pacific, The East Pacific
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: N/A
    [ul]
    [li]Ministry of Design - Yes
    [li]A Forum Mentor-
    [li]None, thank you -
    [/li][/ul]

— Begin quote from ____

I, Catalunya, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

Could one be any more smug?

Your application has been approved! Please give the admins some time during this holiday season to review your profile and mask appropriately. Will edit when such a revision is complete.

I, The Queendom of The Bey Hive, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is:
    The Queendom of the Bey Hive

2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:
    As above

3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:
    The Queendom
    The Bey Hive
    His Serene Highness G of the Inferno of Australia

4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:
    TheQueendomOfTheBeyHive#8530

5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:
    The East Pacific

6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:
    Gay

[ul]
    [li]A Forum Mentor- Yes
    [li]None, thank you -
    [/li][/ul]

Sorry I found your nation :slight_smile: Your application is accepted!! Welcome to TEP! Just fix your nation link. I am posting it below for you.
[Found]NationStates | Not Found](NationStates | Not Found[edit_reason) Nation[/edit_reason]

I, Ynawron, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Ynawron
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: N/A
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=norwany/detail=factbook/id=895878
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: PANDANATOR#8882
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The Pacific
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The Pacific

[ul]
[li]East Pacific Police Service - Yes
[li]Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Yes
[li]Ministry of Immigration - Yes
[li]A Forum Mentor-
[li]None, thank you -
[/li][/ul]