OLD Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread

Old
See https://tep.li/citizenship

Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread

Hello and welcome to The East Pacific! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to telegram the Delegate of our region in-game or ask in our Discord chat. This thread is patrolled by the http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/5235174/1/#new so follow their directions, and we will do everything to help you get settled within The East Pacific and in NationStates overall. That said, make sure that you have done all of the following before applying or attempting to apply for citizenship:

What you need to do:

Copy this form and paste your response in this thread. Make sure to answer each question faithfully.

I, (nation name here), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 

**1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is:**
**2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:**
**3. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:**
**4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:**
**5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:**
**6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:**
**7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations-**  [sup]*Say YES to all that apply*[/sup]
[ul]
*]*The East Pacific Sovereign Army* - 
*]*East Pacific Police Service* - 
*]*Ministry of Foreign Affairs* - 
*]*Ministry of Information and Communications* - 
*]*Ministry of Culture* - 
*]*Ministry of Immigration* - 
*]*Ministry of World Assembly Affairs* - 
*]*TEP Evolved Roleplay*-
*]*None, thank you* - 
[/ul]
I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within *The East Pacific* and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

[hr]
[hr]
Processing Status: OPEN

NOTE – You must post your citizen app using a private IP address. NOT a school/work computer or a VPN/proxy. https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup to search your own IP to make sure it is not the above mentioned. The Admin Team will not accept your application. Please be sure to take a look at the https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/the-east-pacific-board-rules-t7977.html for further details. This is to ensure that no one is vote-stacking and that any citizen is not holding multiple citizen accounts.
[hr]
[hr]
The previous Citizenship Application thread can be found http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7014830/1/?x=0#post10032390, but is now closed!

This thread was created by former Viceroy, Aelitia, and was edited by the Minister of Immigration, vw53a (VW53ALand) to reflect the changes in ministries.

I, Neueburg, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Neueburg
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Neueburg
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: N/A
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: N/A
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: N/A
  7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- [sup]Say YES to all that apply[/sup]
    [ul]
    [li]The East Pacific Sovereign ArmyNo
    [li]East Pacific Police ServiceNo
    [li]East Pacific News ServiceNo
    [li]Ministry of Foreign AffairsYes
    [li]Ministry of ImmigrationNo
    [li]Ministry of Culture and EducationNo
    [li]Ministry of DesignNo
    [li]Ministry of the World AssemblyNo
    [li]A Forum MentorNo
    [li]None, thank youN/A
    [/li][/ul]
    I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

Application approved!

Please wait 1-3 days for processing. Welcome to The East Pacific ^^

I, (nation name here), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: The Gospel of Pug
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: United Massachusetts
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: United Massachusetts
  4. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Right to Life
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The Rejected Realms (for, like, a week :P)
  6. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- [sup]Say YES to all that apply[/sup]
    [ul]
    [li]The East Pacific Sovereign Army -
    [li]East Pacific Police Service - YES
    [li]East Pacific News Service - YES
    [li]Ministry of Foreign Affairs - YES
    [li]Ministry of Immigration - YES
    [li]Ministry of Culture and Education - YES
    [li]Ministry of Design - YES
    [li]Ministry of the World Assembly - YES!!!
    [li]A Forum Mentor- YES
    [li]None, thank you -
    [/li][/ul]
    I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

My Discord ID is United Massachusetts#0034, I think?

Approved! Welcome to TEP, your forum processing will take 1-3 days :slight_smile:

I, Jakker, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: [nation]Daxter[/nation]
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: N/A
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Jakker
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Jakker #3472
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: The Black Hawks (retired)-Council Advisor
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The Black Hawks and Osiris primarily although I’ve had periods of involvement in TP, TEP, and TWP
  7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- [sup]Say YES to all that apply[/sup]
    [ul]
    [li]East Pacific Police Service - YES
    [li]East Pacific News Service -
    [li]Ministry of Immigration - YES
    [li]Ministry of Design -
    [li]Ministry of the World Assembly -
    [li]A Forum Mentor-
    [li]None, thank you -
    [/li][/ul]

I, United Massachusetts/The Gospel of Pug, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

lol. I forgot to put my name

— Begin quote from ____

I, United Massachusetts/The Gospel of Pug, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

You’re more than welcome to edit your original post with any information you might have left out.

I don’t see how.

I, Durfia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Durfia
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Durfia
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Durfia
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Sonic49#0530
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: N/A
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: N/A
    [ul]
    [li]East Pacific Police Service -
    [li]Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
    [li]Ministry of Immigration -
    [li]Ministry of Culture and Education -
    [li]Ministry of Design -
    [li]A Forum Mentor-
    [li]None, thank you - Yes
    [/li][/ul]

I, The House of Sovia Buck, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: The House of Sovia Buck
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Concordaia
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Neo, Oly, Buck
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: AmerikanaMana#
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:
    [ul]
    [li]Ministry of Design -
    [li]A Forum Mentor-
    [li]None, thank you -
    [/li][/ul]

I, The House of Sovia Buck, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: The House of Sovia Buck
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Concordaia
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Neo, Oly, Buck
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: AmerikanaMana#7012
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: Elparia (its complicated), Domus Novus, The Yukki Treaty
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: rossferry
    [ul]
    [li]The East Pacific Sovereign Army - Yes
    [li]Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Yes
    [li]Ministry of Design -
    [li]A Forum Mentor-
    [li]None, thank you -
    [/li][/ul]

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

You’re more than welcome to edit your original post with any information you might have left out.

— End quote

Members can’t edit posts.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

— End quote

Members can’t edit posts.

— End quote

Yes, I know. Aeneas cleared this up for me.

All accepted! Please wait a few days for forum processing. Welcome to TEP o/

I, Natersbubliny, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Natersbubliny
    **2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Natersbubliny
    **3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Yugi, YugiBearz
    **4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: YugiBearz#1481
    **5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: N/A
    **6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: N/A
    **7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- [sup]Say YES to all that apply[/sup]
    [ul]
    [li]The East Pacific Sovereign Army - YES
    [li]Ministry of Design -
    [li]A Forum Mentor-
    [li]None, thank you -
    [/li][/ul]

I, (Knightsoftime), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Knightsoftime
If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:Knightsoftime
List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:n/a
My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:maykowind#3419
List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:n/a
List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates:N/A
I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- Say YES to all that apply

The East Pacific Sovereign Army -
East Pacific Police Service -
*]East Pacific News Service -
Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
Ministry of Immigration -
Ministry of Culture and Education-
Ministry of Design-
Ministry of the World Assembly-
A Forum Mentor-
None, thank you- yes

— Begin quote from ____

I, Natersbubliny, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

I, (Knightsoftime), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

Welcome to The East Pacific! Your citizenship applications have been approved and masking should be applied.

[edit_reason]Approved applications[/edit_reason]

I, Wilansky, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Wilansky
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Wilansky
  3. List of all names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Dancraft41#1892
    [ul]
    [li]Ministry of Design - YES
    [li]Ministry of the World Assembly - YES
    [li]A Forum Mentor-
    [li]None, thank you -
    [/li][/ul]