[OLD] Resident and Roleplay Only Application

— Begin quote from ____

I, [Your Nation Name], have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum. I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected. I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights.
Nation: The Dominion of Domovin
Discord: Queen Ding Dong#1523
Aliases: Ding Dong
Affiliated Regions: The East Pacific

— End quote

As you have applied for citizenship, they’ll get you processed for that masking, which is better than the masking with this application. Make sure you join the Discord server!

I, Vultuca, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum. I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected. I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights. 
Nation: NationStates | The Kingdom of Vultuca
 Discord: Vultuca#9018
Alises: Vult, Vultuca, Klondike
Affiliated Regions: TEP

I, [Gim], have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum. I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected. I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights. Nation: [nation]Gim[/nation]
Discord: Attaining#9117