[OLD] Resident and Roleplay Only Application

Upon review this thread has been closed and a new thread will be coming for RP-only application

https://i.imgur.com/msnrzxg.png

Hello and welcome to the application thread to get a Resident or Multipass masking that gives you access to TEP Evolved and our design division of The Original NS Flag Service! Citizenship and Residency is not required!

Requirements of TEP Evolved / NS Flag Service:

1. You have read: https://pacifi.ch/rules/
    , https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/tep-roleplay-guidelines-t4217.html, https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/cartographer-39-s-guide-to-map-rules-and-claims-t3274.html and Map Changes - The East Pacific - Tapatalk threads.

2. A NationStates nation.

3. Have joined TEP Evolved Discord Server. https://discord.gg/EpV9BGu

4. Posting from a PERSONAL IP ADDRESS. Corporate, Business and School IPs are NOT ACCEPTED.

Resident & Roleplay Only Application

I, [Your Nation Name], have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum.

I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected.

I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights.

Nation: [nation=] or [nation link]
Discord:
Alises:
Affiliated Regions:

[spoiler]
I, East Malaysia, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum.

I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected.

I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights.

Nation: [nation=East Malaysia] or NationStates | The Perehxekoinmipia of East Malaysia
Discord: Em#0269
Alises: Em, EM, SM, South Malaysia
Affiliated Regions: Hyrule
[/spoiler]

I, Federal Republic Of Poiston, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved. Nation:www.nationstates.net/nation=poiston   Discord: Kawazy#0705

— Begin quote from ____

I, Federal Republic Of Poiston, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved. Nation:www.nationstates.net/nation=poiston Discord: Kawazy#0705

— End quote

Great news! You’re already a citizen and don’t have to worry about this application. I’ve sent and invite to the roleplay server.

I, Norasissawarh, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum.

Nation: NationStates | Not Found
Discord: Nightshade #2963

— Begin quote from ____

I, Norasissawarh, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum.

Nation: NationStates | Not Found
Discord: Nightshade #2963

— End quote

Approved! Don’t forget to join the roleplay server! Invite is in the original post. You should have access to the entire roleplay section and world assembly center. If you have any issues feel free to contact me!

I, People’s Republic of Abadong, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum. I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected. I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights. 
Nation: Abadong
Discord: Polandball 787 #0495
Alises: East Abadong, West Abadong, Zugaba, Carnettial, Carambanitola, New Marsupialia (as a joke)
Affiliated Regions: TEP, The West Pacific, The Mob

— Begin quote from ____

I, People’s Republic of Abadong, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum. I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected. I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights.
Nation: Abadong
Discord: Polandball 787 #0495
Alises: East Abadong, West Abadong, Zugaba, Carnettial, Carambanitola, New Marsupialia (as a joke)
Affiliated Regions: TEP, The West Pacific, The Mob

— End quote

I believe you applied for citizenship, this application is included with citizenship, so no need to apply here too.

I, The Armed Republic of Zebrena, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum.

Nation: The Armed Republic of Zebrena or nation link
Discord:FinnTheHuman #9835
Alises:FinnTheHuman, Zebrena
Affiliated Regions: The East Pacific

— Begin quote from ____

I, The Armed Republic of Zebrena, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum.

Nation: The Armed Republic of Zebrena or [nation link

[/quote]

At this time your application has been rejected. The bases of this rejection is your IP. This will also cause your citizenship application to be approved then rejected by forum administration for masking. If you can post a reply here from a different IP then we can go from there.

— End quote

Nation: The Armed Republic of Zebrena or nation link

— Begin quote from ____

Nation: The Armed Republic of Zebrena or [nation link

[/quote]

Thank you! Approved. I’ll have you masked later today!

— End quote

I, Encurage, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum.

Nation: Encurage or NationStates | The Hungarian boi of Encurage
Discord: JAC#9920
Alises: N/A

— Begin quote from ____

I, Encurage, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum.

Nation: Encurage or NationStates | The Hungarian boi of Encurage
Discord: JAC#9920
Alises: N/A

— End quote

Resident mask applied! I’ll update it once they process your citizenship app! You’ll have access to the rp section now.

I, Ella2 6, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum. I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected. I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights.

Nation: NationStates | The Personification of Kawaii of Ella2 6
Discord: Crimson Rosella#1361
Alises: Ella
Affiliated Regions:
The Fifth Quadrant
Cynosure

I, East Pacific Principal,  have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum. I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected. I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights. Nation: NationStates | Not Found] or nation link Discord: not on discord right now Alises: none Affiliated Regions: none

— Begin quote from ____

I, East Pacific Principal, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum. I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected. I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights. Nation: NationStates | Not Found] or [nation link Discord: not on discord right now Alises: none Affiliated Regions: none

[/quote]

I see no reason not to approve but you should get Discord. That’s our interactive OOC section and will be more helpful to you by allowing us to help you!

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

I, East Pacific Principal, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum. I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected. I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights. Nation: NationStates | Not Found] or [nation link Discord: not on discord right now Alises: none Affiliated Regions: none

[/quote]

But you’ll need to clarify your account status. Seems to have two different ones under your email.

— End quote

I, ImperFeudal, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum. I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected. I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights. 
Nation Link:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=imperfeudal
Discord:FlamingFury123#3205 
Alises:none 
Affiliated Regions:none

I, Davelands, have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum.

Nation: NationStates | The Adorable Nation of Davelands
Discord: Davelands#2270
Alises: None
Affiliated Regions: TEP

I, [Your Nation Name], have read the Board Rules, Roleplay Guidelines, Map Rules and Map Claims threads and affirm to follow the rules of TEP Evolved and TEP Forum. I also affirm that I am posting from a personal IP and understand that if I post from a business, corporate or school IP my application will be rejected. I understand that by not being a citizen of the region that I have limited rights. 
Nation: The Dominion of Domovin
Discord: Queen Ding Dong#1523
Aliases: Ding Dong