OOC: Once a Kingdom, Now an Empire

Insert generic comment here

Anyway, here’s a small list of some Asendavian nobles that will be here. This is in no way a complete list, as there is some people I wanted to put on here, but I thought the lsit would get too long if I decided to include everyone that I thought of. Also, don’t forget to ask questions or discuss OOC things about the thread here.

King/Kaiser: Jon Harstad VII

Queen Consort/Kaiserin: Yvonne Rokhaug

Crown Prince: Alexander Harstad

Minister of Defense: Ivan Harstad

First Son of Ivan Harstad: Hjalmar Harstad

Admiral of the Royal Asendavian Fleet: Ragnar Harstad

First Son of Ragnar Harstad: Bjorn Harstad

Minister of Foreign Diplomacy and Duke of Yoria: Viktor Zharkov

Heir to the Duchy of Yoria: Jon Zharkov

Third Son of Viktor Zharkov: Magnar Zharkov

Grand Duke of Khiyev: Torgeir Rokhaug

Grand Duchess of Khiyev: Marion Ingvar

Heir to the Grand Duchy of Khiyev: Yngvar Rokhaug

Margrave of Finlanda: Karsten Oldervik

Margrave of Halmkil: Brage Hovet

Margravine of Halmkil: Kathrine Torkelson

Count of Gjøjøen: Aslak Ingvar

Countess of Gjøjøen: Kristina Hovet

So, what’s leading you to declare your kingdom an empire?

Shrugs

Why not? We’re the fourth largest nation on Urth. Besides, it’s a nice excuse to get a bunch of world leaders to gather in one place so that I can kill them easily. I thought it would be nice to get everyone together, introduce some new characters in the process, organize an event like the one in regalia or transfer of sovereignty, etc.

Also, hey everyone! I just woke up.

Alright, time to clear up some timeline confusion that might happen. Yes, today is the 15th and the coronation is supposed to happen today. However, the first person (Furnifold’s Jackson Woolf) arrived on the 13th. Therefore, it is the 13th. It seems like most everyone that is arriving, is arriving on the 13th. Furnifold’s guy is just arriving at the castle. When everyone arrives at the castle, they can talk with everyone and blah blah blah. From there, when it turns to night, we can go to sleep and it will be the 14th. Or, we could do a time skip and skip to the coronation. Respond to this with your opinion on the matter. Cheers!

I really don’t have a stance on Asendavia. My department of Foreign Affairs has a neutral stance towards Asendavia. So yeah.

(Also, I’m going to take forever to decide whether I’m ever going to bother sending some one there. So why exactly should I send an official, and an important one like Smith or Stevenson instead of some lowly diplomat?)