OOC: Star Wars Character RP Idea

So I come with the idea of a Star Wars RP Character RP. We’ve done this for a couple of years in various forms in TNGE and I thought that why not spread the love of Star Wars? There seems to be some good RPers here so it should be plenty of fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways a couple of ideas I have for this is we create characters in one era or another and create our own alternate timeline of that era and we control factions vying for power. For instance the Empire defeats the Rebel Alliance and a hundred years later another rebellion begins and people are at the helm of the Empire and the Rebellion with subordinates obviously and of course those people that wanna play wild card mercenaries. :stuck_out_tongue:

Alternatively we simply take canon events and RP characters that are operating within those events to whatever ends that we may have.

Thoughts? Questions? Suggestions? Anyone interested? :stuck_out_tongue:

I go by Dax Therrin when I murder Gungans on Battlefront II.

ummm OK?

The first question is what era should we play in?

That’s the big one and it will be up to the people that want this to happen. Personally I would like to play one in the Old Republic Era but that’s just me. I don’t really care what era we actually play in though, I’ll have fun with whatever.

So will I, but I’d personally like to play in the New Jedi Order era due to that bein’ when the sequel trilogy is gonna be takin’ place. TSP also may be startin’ a SW RP. It could be a good opportunity for a cultural exchange.

As for the cultural exchange I can speak with Bach on it.

Anyone have any other ideas for what era they would like to play in?

— Begin quote from ____

So will I, but I’d personally like to play in the New Jedi Order era due to that bein’ when the sequel trilogy is gonna be takin’ place. TSP also may be startin’ a SW RP. It could be a good opportunity for a cultural exchange.

— End quote

Somewhat the same here. I prefer to play in New Jedi Order era.

My character would be a former Scout Trooper turned Mercenary/treasure hunter. Bounty hunter sounds fine and all, but I feel that it’s just overdone a lot. Gonna create my own PMC hopefully if things go on track.