[OOCNEWS]The Daily Shrubber

The Aeazen Combine (or AC), a well known failure of an invader organization, again set its sights much much too high last month when decided on conquering (you guessed it) The East Pacific. Lord Teufel, one of the higher-ranking members, was spotted sending the following telegram to a number of leaders of larger regions:

— Begin quote from ____

I am Lord Teufel of the Aeazean Combine. We are trying to complete a mega-invasion that so far no one has succeeded in. We are trying to arrange 15 regions of 25 UN nations or more together to invade the East Pacifics. The 15 Founders (who will be part of the High Council) will then vote on the region to invade, and on a certain date (in the future), we will move all of the nations into a Pacific. What’s in it for you, you may ask? Well, there’s nothing like having your region advertised on the East Pacific’s World Factbook Entry for all tinle. Talk about the recruiting possibilities you have there. Also in it is the power to help move more than 700 votes (usually 18% of the total vote) in one way or another for UN resolutions.

We have a plan to also allow your UN nations to return to your region over time. After we take the Pacific, we will put on the World Factbook Entry to have the natives and brand-new nations endorse the designee. We believe through observation we can bring in 10 native endorsements a day. This means that every 3 days, we will designate your region how many UN nations you can withdraw. Our timetable shows that we can complete this ultimate invasion in 37-46 days. Your prize, once again, is advertisement in the East Pacific World Factbook Entry for all time.

Please feel free to discuss this with your fellow nations, and decide as a region whether you want to be involved. If you feel you can provide more than 30 UN nations, more advertising space for you! Puppets are great for nations who do not have UN status, or do not want to leave the region.

I prefer to do this with as few regions as possible to reduce chances of unexpected circumstances. However, I am counting on over 87% participation ftom all regions involved. We plan on doing this invasion in 2-5 weeks, depending on how many other regions we can recruit. If you are interested, please contact me. Thank you for reading this utterly long telegram, but I felt I must describe the plan in detail to you for you to decide fairly.

Thank you,
Lord Teufel

— End quote

Several passersby suggested that this was a hoax to make people look stupid. However, the topic is also posted on a protected part of the AC forum. If you simply register there, at http://s11.invisionfree.com/Neo_Aeazen_Combine, and you will be able to see the topic and title, though not the actual posts.

Several passersby then laughed at the concept that such a discombobulated wreck of an organization could ever conquer any region that they didn’t actually found (see: NationStates | Lothlorien). This reporter thought so too, but also saw the potential for a good laugh.

— Begin quote from ____

The Aeazen Combine (or AC), a well known failure of an invader organization, again set its sights much much too high last month when decided on conquering (you guessed it) The East Pacific. Lord Teufel, one of the higher-ranking members, was spotted sending the following telegram to a number of leaders of larger regions:

— Begin quote from ____

I am Lord Teufel of the Aeazean Combine. We are trying to complete a mega-invasion that so far no one has succeeded in. We are trying to arrange 15 regions of 25 UN nations or more together to invade the East Pacifics. The 15 Founders (who will be part of the High Council) will then vote on the region to invade, and on a certain date (in the future), we will move all of the nations into a Pacific. What’s in it for you, you may ask? Well, there’s nothing like having your region advertised on the East Pacific’s World Factbook Entry for all tinle. Talk about the recruiting possibilities you have there. Also in it is the power to help move more than 700 votes (usually 18% of the total vote) in one way or another for UN resolutions.

We have a plan to also allow your UN nations to return to your region over time. After we take the Pacific, we will put on the World Factbook Entry to have the natives and brand-new nations endorse the designee. We believe through observation we can bring in 10 native endorsements a day. This means that every 3 days, we will designate your region how many UN nations you can withdraw. Our timetable shows that we can complete this ultimate invasion in 37-46 days. Your prize, once again, is advertisement in the East Pacific World Factbook Entry for all time.

Please feel free to discuss this with your fellow nations, and decide as a region whether you want to be involved. If you feel you can provide more than 30 UN nations, more advertising space for you! Puppets are great for nations who do not have UN status, or do not want to leave the region.

I prefer to do this with as few regions as possible to reduce chances of unexpected circumstances. However, I am counting on over 87% participation ftom all regions involved. We plan on doing this invasion in 2-5 weeks, depending on how many other regions we can recruit. If you are interested, please contact me. Thank you for reading this utterly long telegram, but I felt I must describe the plan in detail to you for you to decide fairly.

Thank you,
Lord Teufel

— End quote

Several passersby suggested that this was a hoax to make people look stupid. However, the topic is also posted on a protected part of the AC forum. If you simply register there, at http://s11.invisionfree.com/Neo_Aeazen_Combine, and you will be able to see the topic and title, though not the actual posts.

Several passersby then laughed at the concept that such a discombobulated wreck of an organization could ever conquer any region that they didn’t actually found (see: NationStates | Lothlorien). This reporter thought so too, but also saw the potential for a good laugh.

— End quote

Hi there, thanks for the information, just out of curiousity what did you edit out?

I didn’t edit things out, it was just correcting some spelling and adding a word or two I’d forgotten. Like “not” in “though not the actual posts.” Before, it just read “Though the actual posts.”

aah,