[OOCRP]War of Eternity OOC

Questions, Comments, and W/E please post here. :smiley:

My next post will be of a dossier with a brief description of each Malay state from the past-today. I think EM is covered therefore i’ll do North Malaysia, South Malaysia, and West Malaysia. <Should be by 02/14/2006 - and then i’ll add on to the story after i’m done here>

Legend of the War of Eternity:

The War of Eternity is an enduringly war between sister nations Destiny and Mischievous that has been going on since the start of time. The war is said to be eternal but there’s one last battle that breaks the war once and for all. This battle is said to take place in a foreign system far from where it all began and help from allies will insure the survival of Destiny. While its powerful woman leader makes her way to where it began to uncover how to defeat Mischievous plus find what her people have sought for ages past… She will lead a ship and fight Mischievous’ leader in space and there ships will meet the same fate but it’s up to one of the leaders themselves to find the strength to defeat the other.

West Malaysia:
Past: West Malaysia was a founding state of the Malaysian Republics on the planet Malay Prime. West Malaysia and East Malaysia have always been rivals since they where tribes. When West Malaysia started distancing themselves from the Malaysian Republics and trying to gain more control, East Malaysia at every turn used their power in the Republics to stop them. When West Malaysia destroyed the Malaysian Republics they warned that they’d come back and get East Malaysia.
Today: West Malaysia is a technologically more advanced nation than East Malaysia but East Malaysia still has a great chance against them. West Malaysia is a violent conquering people and nation. They are lead by the “Prominent One” who’s the leader of the military and Council of War.
Psychological Profile:
West Malaysians are known to be violent and ruthless. They carry daggers, swords, and advanced weaponry during battle. It is nothing for a high up government official to kill anyone that they want. The people live in fear of their lives while at the same time have the same tendencies. West Malaysians have not always been as violent as they are today. All Malaysians background people have a violent streak that is really unnatural and not psychological cause can be found in the unlucky people that end up that way. When West Malaysia detonated the BioGenic Weapon it had unseen effects to everyone. West Malaysians got very violent, while the other groups varied when children where born to stages of the then newfound oldness brought it out. (Only one getting on of these since they are a main character)

South Malaysia:
Past: South Malaysia in the past was the peaceful and somewhat isolationist group on Malay Prime. They enjoyed scientific research and the study of different species.
Today: South Malaysia is basically a full time isolationist but there are some that are not that way. Rumors spread of how the government is going to have a separate government body in a city for people that want to meet the outside world. South Malaysia is friendly to other nations and likes to discuss trade agreements and varies to other stuff. South Malaysia is a super power in the region, but they stay out of everything and keep to themselves most of the time.

North Malaysia:
Past: North Malaysia in the past where the diplomats for the Republics and tried to make peace when it seemed impossible.
Today: North Malaysia is a nation of Incorporated States that are united under the North Malaysia name and preserve what’s left of there ethnic group. They can never settle anything and can hardly never get anything done unless it something that’s important to insure the future generations.

[hr]
[hr]

Crapy? Well more then likely Yeah since I didn’t try on this one really, but I hope WM’s gives you an idea of them (Have Star Trek knowing? Just think of the Vulcans and Romulans) BTW next part is done (and that’s done nicely :stuck_out_tongue: Will post it very very very soon)

my presence here doesnt mean I am going to begin rping my own nations actions. I’m just here as a bystander right now. I might join in if east malaysia asks me to

— Begin quote from ____

An impressive spray of half a million missiles fired from their Kandarinese allies punched a large hole in the frontline of the opposing space forces.

— End quote

Actually, since they’re EM’s characters, it’s up to EM to decide what kind of damage the WM fleet takes.

um I also might have a say in it
it is my fleet after all

Actually, WM, not only do you have a say in it, but you get to fully decide it. It is your fleet, after all. I respect the fact that EM has been RPing it, but, if you want to take over, or even just make sure a couple things happen RP wise, that is your right.

— Begin quote from ____

um I also might have a say in it
it is my fleet after all

— End quote

Right. I just took

— Begin quote from ____

my presence here doesnt mean I am going to begin rping my own nations actions. I’m just here as a bystander right now. I might join in if east malaysia asks me to

— End quote

to mean that you were, at least for now, leaving control of what the fleet does and what losses it takes/doesn’t take in the hands of EM.

cool. yeah I know I posted that. but I couldnt help myself. I just had to respond

and thanks Free Pacific States

Just doin’ my job.

BTW, EM, since you are the EAF Space Commander, the actions of the small EAF Space Fleet are yours to RP. I think its something like twenty ships that you provided…not much, I know, but, consider them entered into the battle.

Still debating on whether the Pax fleet will make an apperance. Neither side has really asked :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

Still debating on whether the Pax fleet will make an apperance. Neither side has really asked :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

Since when has that been an issue? :wink:

— Begin quote from ____

BTW, EM, since you are the EAF Space Commander, the actions of the small EAF Space Fleet are yours to RP. I think its something like twenty ships that you provided…not much, I know, but, consider them entered into the battle.

— End quote

Yes i know that :smiley:

BTW my next WoE post may seem like it’s ending very soon, but it’s not i still have more to add like… Jung and her crew exploring (that’s the mini preview of a little more to come). I think EM might recommend that the EPTO’s EAF fleet do not engage the enemy since they are older ships (which maybe IClly EM could re-lift the ships for the EPTO ;))

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Yes i know that :smiley:

BTW my next WoE post may seem like it’s ending very soon, but it’s not i still have more to add like… Jung and her crew exploring (that’s the mini preview of a little more to come). I think EM might recommend that the EPTO’s EAF fleet do not engage the enemy since they are older ships (which maybe IClly EM could re-lift the ships for the EPTO ;))

— End quote

Hey, crappy ships beat no ships. I mean, for all we know, a single man in a space suit with a flamethrower could decide this battle, not to mention two dozen older space vessels.

i’m letting East Malaysia take it from here. I have attacked him as much as I am going to. whether my attacks cause damage or not do not concern me as you will later see. but I am out of it until the end of the war

— Begin quote from ____

i’m letting East Malaysia take it from here. I have attacked him as much as I am going to. whether my attacks cause damage or not do not concern me as you will later see. but I am out of it until the end of the war

— End quote

Alright. I hope we see more of you around here!