Outline

The Executive Building, Tretridia, 5:00 PM
The newly sworn-in Prime Minister James Stevenson sat in his desk, planning. There was so much he wanted to do, that is, if the Council would agree with him. He felt confident, even if the Liberal Party had lost their total majority. The communist People’s Party would likely back them up. Somebody knocked on the door to his office. “Come in!”

Former Prime Minister Adam Wilson walked in. Stevenson said, “What a surprise to see you here!” Wilson said, “Well, before I retreat to my house in the outskirts in the city, I figured I would visit.”

Stevenson thought for a moment. Then he said, “Anything on the SEPC?”
Wilson replied, “Well, we haven’t established formal guidelines. I think some should be made, and hope that foreign nations concur.”
Stevenson said, “I’ll have Smith send a letter to see what they think.”
[hr]
To: All SEPC nations
Salutations,
Have any of you noticed the lack of procedures written in stone? Do you think it is beneficial to the SEPC or not? Do any of you plan to do anything about it?
Thanks in advanced,
Bartholomew Smith
Foreign Minister
The Second Republic of Tretrid

OOC: As far as I know, they made a document about the SEPC’s procedures. But of course they’re not set in stone. It’d take ages to chip all those letters into stone!

— Begin quote from ____

OOC: As far as I know, they made a document about the SEPC’s procedures. But of course they’re not set in stone. It’d take ages to chip all those letters into stone!

— End quote

((OOC: 1. I never heard about these procedures, I don’t think.
2. Yes, it will take a while, and it will most likely be painful, as rock chipping typically is.

Not that I’m mad, though. I try not to be.))

OOC: We never actually agreed to those procedures.