Pacifican Proclaimation

In the Pacific, a new age has dawned.
In order to push forward in this age of apparent stagnation and decay, we must change and adapt to the circumstances, and accept the changes which have occurred.
It is therefore with great pleasure that I share my vision with you all: a vision where The Pacific will help pave the way, as it has done and always will. With the assistance of our friends, with whom we wish to forge stronger bonds, we will help bring back light to the darkness that is encroaching upon NationStates.
We will continue to share our views and vision by the means of a rejuvenated Foreign Affairs team that will work diligently to increase communication and cooperation between The Pacific and other regions.
Closer to home, we will continue to encourage activity in our region, especially on our Regional Message Boards, where we will encourage debate amongst Pacificans and clear away the debris of unsolicited, nonsense messages left by those unwilling to work hard towards their goals. A Regional ranking competition has been set up in which all nations of The Pacific, young and old, can participate and enjoy. The competition, along with an initiative led by myself, will help bring in those newcomers to participate more on our forums, where further challenges and activities will await them.
Within The Pacific itself, a new and flexible government structure will be set out, where a more task-based approach towards duties will be focused upon rather than one entangled by legislation. The Praetorian Guard will be brought to even greater importance, entrusted with the solemn duty of protecting The Pacific from those who would do it harm. The Pacific Army will once again rise up against our enemies, and will assist our allies when needed.
Pacifican Culture will take further precedence, acting as an introduction to newcomers who will slowly integrate themselves with The Pacific Way.

For this is what the Pacific stands for: a place where service and merit is rewarded, strengthened by a flexible, safe and stable government.

Together, we shall work together to forge a new age.

Together, we shall prevail!

hay Krull.

Hai Loop.

Good luck