Parishhood

Mister Leader II stood at his desk, like usual, sipping at a hot mug of butterbeer. He pondered life. He pondered how cluttered his room was. He pondered relations with other nations, specifically ones in the SEPC, Pact, ACA, and Vekaiyun Union. He pondered all of these things. He did so quite constantly, actually.
A man burst into the room, slammed a file on the Leader’s desk, turned 180, and bolted out of the room.
On it, in big, green, friendly letters, was the word ‘Parishhood’. Leader opened it.
He pulled out the contents. Mostly paperwork. BORING.
He pulled out information on geologic and geographical surveys. Not so BORING.
On one of the papers there was a folded indent on the edge. Looking closer at it, Leader saw that there were multi-colored highlighter stains all over the map.
It looked something like this:
[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/kc0wjh6.png
Within the black marks is the Parish of Louisianaia and the surrounding islands, many of which are nearly uninhabited.
Within the orange marks is the Arch Archipelago.
Within the green marks are the Century Islands.
Within the blue marks (bottom-left) are the Western Aequatorial Islands.
Within the crimson oval is the Parish of Ingenlap.
Within the yellow oval is the Parish of Insulmin.
Within the red oval is the Parish of Insulmag.
Within the purple oval is the Parish of Ferterra.
Within the beige oval is the Territory of Newsheanland.
The rest of the Mexregionan Mainland is referred to as the Greater Shore.[/spoiler]Now we’re talkin’.

TO BE CONTINUED

Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 A.D.
9:00 AM, Nine Hundred Hours
Governmental Gully, Insulmin City, Island of Insulmin, Mexregionan Archipelago, Eastern Mexregiona, United States of Mexregiona, Atlantia, Urth

“Welcome, all Mexregionans. I have called you here to make a very important announcement. Even you, kids, should be listening. You’re gonna be telling this to your grandchildren someday. Anyway, on with program. After consulting a multitude of my advisers and a number of legislative officials, I believe it is about time that we added some new Parishes to the mix. Now, now, everybody hush; I know it hasn’t been done in a couple decades, but we’re finally doing it. Now here’s the official stuff. Better get this stuff on camera, men and women. This is a revised statement sent in by the people of Governmental Gully, including myself. Ahem, ‘By the power invested in myself and fellow companions gathered ‘round me, I do decree that the Territories of The Century Islands, The Arch Archipelago, The Western Aequatorial Islands, and Newsheanland be annexed within the Parish limits of Mexregiona.’ Wait, wait, there’s more. ‘Furthermore, the special-status zone of The Greater Shore shall be divvied up into four sections, each with its own legislative stronghold. These areas’ perimeters shall be decided by the people of Mexregiona and the esteemed cartographers of the aforementioned nation.’ Many ideas for these areas have already been thought of, and we already have some candidates. This is sure to bring great change to our country, as I’m sure you ll know, and I hope everything will turn out OK in the end. Well, now that that’s over with, any questions?”

STILL TO BE CONTINUED