Question the candidates

OK, before we start voting, I want every candidate to confirme, that he/she runs for the office, so I can have a complete list of the candidates for the poll. I only want serious candidates, please.

I will be running.

I am

I remember Packilvania also wanted to be, so in case nobody else comes up, and Mr. P. don’t resend his application, I will start the voting tomorrow or the day after that.

What is your top priority issue?

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

I think the top priority has to be forming a working government. Basically, that means creating a cabinet and appointing people to it. For instance, we will need an Immigration (Recruitment, etc) Minister, possibly a Foreign Affairs Minister, etc.

Simultaneously the Magisterial Assembly needs to work out where we as a community are headed in terms of the Charter and constitutional reform.

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Getting the government back on its feet

So…?

— Begin quote from ____

So…?

— End quote

we where invaded and I guess we get no election. I would be cool tho if we did. xD. Then again that is just me. Nonetheless I just felt like saying that in this thread.

Oh, you will get an election. We just have to shift priorities, a little. The Government of the East Pacific is still the current, official, legitimate, lawful, and standing government of the region. Just because we have been invaded and a self-proclaimed “power” has plopped her big fanny in my seat on the NS-side does not mean we cease to exist or operate, for that matter. I’ve got some writing to do, tonight, for a public statement, telegrams and then of course, the creation of this office. So after that we’ll get elections going. We are not defunct, and we aren’t going to let this invasion keep us down. If we do, only then do they win.

Thats the kind of fighting spirit needed Gnid!

I deffly love that SPIRIT! :smiley:

As a candidate I am willing to answer any questions people may have of me :ph43r:

You’re a candidate?

Eheh, this is for Prime Minister, not magister.

— Begin quote from ____

You’re a candidate?

— End quote

oh my mistake. I thought this was for a seat on the MA as well. My apologies sir :ph43r:

— Begin quote from ____

Eheh, this is for Prime Minister, not magister.

— End quote

I think Gov got confused fsho.

— Begin quote from ____

I’ve got some writing to do, tonight, for a public statement, telegrams and then of course, the creation of this office. So after that we’ll get elections going. We are not defunct, and we aren’t going to let this invasion keep us down. If we do, only then do they win.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592180.5087-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

— End quote

I know, I know…

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592180.5087-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

— End quote

I know, I know…

— End quote

I’m sorry; just had to.