Realm Central News Agency (RCNA)

INTRODUCTION

Realm Central News Agency or Mirhaimian News Agency (commonly referred to as Sinfa; Stanyish: Truth) is the national broadcaster of Mirhaime based in the National Broadcasting House in the Duchy of Karsac. It operates more than 30 foreign bureaux worldwide and maintains 38 bureaux in Mirhaime — one for each regional capital and state/governorate, including 6 in Novaris. The current General Director of Sinfa is Jatan Abban Karsan nar Ladhan.

With more than 60 media products made by more than 1,000 reporters and editors out of the over-2,300-strong staff, it is the press agency with the largest number of information products and forms in Mirhaime, from source news in the forms of text, photo, television, infographics, and audio to publications such as dailies, weeklies, magazines, pictorials, books, e-newspapers, websites, online and print newspapers, and information on mobile platforms and social networks, among others. It publishes in several languages, besides Fefsen, including (but not limited to) Vesienvällic, Staynish, Volscine, Packilvanian, Asendavian, Ethalrian, Alsaayqayidu, Xuhari, Haqmi, and more. Sinfa also boasts bilateral and multilateral partnerships with more than 40 news agencies and large international media organizations.

The predecessor to Sinfa was the Confederate Truth, founded following the incorporation of Varaus into the Trinterian Confederacy in 1634. For the duration of the Second War of Unification, Sinfa grew in prominence as the first Mirhaimian newspaper agency to fully realize the technique of printing, allowing papers written with news of developments on the front to be spread far and wide at reasonable profits and convenience; it also had the effect of contributing to the morale. Following the signing of the Treaty of Daemir and the subsequent establishment of the Federation of the Mirhaimian Realm, The Confederate Truth was reorganized into the Realm Papers as a statutory corporation though the nickname “Sinfa” remained.

In November 1920, the Kyrmirau Wireless Telegraph Company’s equipment testing center in Karsac broadcast the first live public radio broadcast in Mirhaime. Sinfa sponsored the program which featured a half-hour-long news report of events around Loren and Ymirodraeth by Aeron Gersi Deryon who later became Sinfa’s General Director. The broadcast is most significant for its substantial contributions to the eventual development of Sinfa’s radio subdivision - a stepping stone towards its future transformation - having captured the population’s attention and influenced public attitudes regarding the introduction of radio broadcasts.

With the appointment of the newly-made-Marheg Aeron Gersi Deryon nar Karsac to the post of Director General in June of 1922, one the most transitional periods in Sinfa’s modern history began. An intensely moralistic executive, Deryon appealed for more authority in her position. Her vision for Sinfa was for it to broadcast “everything that is best in every domain of knowledge, endeavor, and achievement” with the preservation of a “high moral tone” being of “essential significance”.

In such an endeavor, Deryon succeeded in establishing a system capable of standing up against the free-for-all radio systems of her time. The primary goal was to attract the largest audiences and thereby secure the greatest advertising revenue. However, in the wake of the political crisis of the 1920s, the system of impartial and balanced news and journalism established as the ethos of Sinfa under Deryon’s directorship was threatened by an increasingly impatient Meradhas Administration. However, against the skepticism that surrounded her and her department, Deryon successfully argued that trust in the establishment could be gained far more effectively via this impartiality than propaganda. Having emerged from the crisis larger than it was before, Sinfa cemented for itself a national audience with trust in its broadcasting. This success was followed soon after by a decision made early into the Keras Committee (1925-1930) to reorganize Sinfa under the official denomination of the Realm Central News Agency with Sinfa remaining as the Agency’s brand name.

In the following decades, many services from Sinfa were formed, paralleling the rapid pace of technological progress from the Television Service in 1942 to the Digital Information Service (DIS) in 1995. Sinfa has played a prominent role in the development of Mirhaimain culture and added to lifestyles of the various different eras which it had existed through.

S INFA TEADH

The Queen of Styles: An Interview with Gansyn Lothar.

Visuals are important when it comes to fashion, and those visuals may end up defining how we view ourselves and how others view us. Therefore, it makes sense that many readers, whether fashion enthusiasts or casual readers rely on social media sites like Mousan, Mizou, and Pigeon as well as fashion blogs to satisfy their needs. Among the most well-known bloggers in Mirhaime, Gansyn Lothar has clearly cemented her status as an icon in the blogging community. She has the power to influence current fashion trends, particularly those of young people who closely follow her work and comments. Much to the excitement of us Sinfa Teadh, Gansyn Lothar had agreed to join us for an interview!

Here we’ve prepared for her a few of the hottest questions suggested to us by fans online. Come along with us today and see for yourself what the Queen of Styles herself has to say.

Could you start by telling us a bit about yourself?

“I’m Gansyn Lothar, you may know me as Ganna. I’m the author of ‘ganna’s closet secrets’, one of, if not the top Mirhamian fashion blogs. I am a student currently, but I have previously partaken in mandatory military service.”

We here at Sinfa understand that you are, by far, the largest fashion blogger on Mousan and Mizou in terms of follower count - I follow you on Mousan as well. We’re dying to learn what led you to start a fashion blog in the first place?
Was there anyone you found inspiration from?

“Hmmm… Honestly? I don’t think I know. I was just reading a magazine in my campus’ cafe when I thought ‘Hey, not a lot of people read physical copies of magazines anymore, why not make a blog summarizing every single fashion event and trend going on in Mirhaime? It would be easier to catch up if I posted regularly!’ So I did! I never really expected to get this big, and when I post something ‘being the thing’, the next day, I’d see people in what I say is trendy, which is surprising, like, I literally have so much power over the Mirhamian fashion scene, and then I was like, what? 18?”

Truly astounding to know how much you’ve come since then. Another question we’d like to ask is that: How would you describe your own personal style?

“Hmmm… I would say that it’s VERY pink? I take queues from my Usoan heritage and the more industrial style of Loren. I have a lot of fairy-themed jewelry, too. I also have a more ‘summery’ style if that makes sense, like, very beach city. Can I say slutty? Because some people think such! And that’s because I don’t always wear a bra when I go out, like, what’s wrong with that?”

We’d also like to learn what do spend a lot of your money on and we’re curious as to whether or not shops and advertisers send you samples of their goods to feature.

“Oh! I spend most of it on clothing, if not paying for bills or necessities, as one does. And yes, a lot of brands send me samples of their products so I could feature them if I liked them, which I usually do! Mirhaime has quality local brands and I always support and urge others to support them too, because it’s so important.”

You have a lot of followers on your blog how did you do this? Was there ever a time when you had say only one follower? How did you get more?

“Hmmm… yes, I did start from nothing, but I grew because of my friends and my fellow comrades in military service who spread the word of my blog, it grew and grew from there. I would like to say connections and just putting myself out there, which I am lucky enough to do as I know that there are people who have a hard time doing so.”

Once you’ve got the followers how do you keep them?

“By being active. I lost a lot of followers during my military service because I wasn’t able to post frequently…” She paused for a bit, “…and I still get the anxiety and pressure to post regularly because I fear that I might lose the followers I worked hard for”

We’ve seen quite a lot of your own personal photos online and all of them look amazing. We’d also like to know who does your amazing photography.
Do you do them yourself or do you have help from someone?

“It’s a mix of both, actually! Sometimes my photos are professionally taken, or taken by friends, or by me! I only sped on photographers if I need to, like, photoshoots and stuff, but other than that, it’s just a lot of work on making sure the photos look good!”

What do you love about blogging overall?
And with that, what would you say is the biggest challenge about fashion blogging?
And do you have any tips for anyone wanting to start a fashion blog or website like that of your own?

“It’s fun! It gives me something to do at the end of the day to give me that relief of being able to rest in bed. I enjoy sharing my passion with the world, and you should, too.”
“It’s consistency; in every blog, you have to post regularly, and sometimes that’s a challenge, especially if you have a tight schedule. You can get VERY burnt out.”
“Do it! Honey, you’re going to spend most of your evenings reviewing your post before publishing it, and that can wear you out, so please take care of yourself. Also! You need to do a lot of research. It’s a time-consuming process, but the love and support I get from the community are worth it!”

As a final question. Where do you see your blog in the next five years?

Probably where it is now. I do believe I’ve gone far enough in my journey. I’m one of if not the biggest Mirhamian fashion blogger, and I’m going international, what else can I ask for?

Thank you so much for having agreed to do this interview with us today and providing us with these amazing answers!

And there you have it folks!
The Queen of Styles, Gansyn Lothar!

–-END–

2022-08-30T17:00:00Z

Lewydh Alane Karais’ Ascension

Everything that you need to know

Yet still fresh in the memories of the Mirhaimian Realm are memories of the last ascension to the Marghal Throne which took place only 5 years ago in 2040 (2017 CE) and saw nationwide celebrations and crowds upon crowds of jubilant citizens lining the streets of the capital to celebrate Lewydh Anrah Kairas’ official crowning. Indeed, an atmosphere of celebration came to be as it does now when all households and public spaces overwhelmed with the colors of Ansan Glories turned into grounds for celebration.

With election results finally acknowledged by all branches of the government, all Grand Dominions look on with great excitement and enthusiasm as the Marghal Throne prepares to greet the arrival of its newest occupier and the Federation its newest leader.

Her Imperial Majesty, Lewydh of the Mirhaimian Realm, Alane Gersi Kairas nar Vymir.

Though the event is of utmost national importance, Empire Hill has been sure to share with the public plenty of information about the event, inspiring us to prepare ourselves for the festivities. Sharing with the nation this spirit, Sinfa has compiled all of the information that you, a citizen, need to know!

When is Lewydh Alane Kairas’ Ascension?

As per traditions, the ascension will be set to be on September 2 - the date when our first Lewydh, whose distant ancestry our newest could claim heritage ascended to the throne. The venue, as per traditions as well, would be the Tasidarah of Empress Yeheskha the Greatwhich had acted as the setting for all events of this kind for the past one thousand years.

Who will be at Lewydh Alane Kairas’ ascension?

Though Cemisfael Palace had yet to reveal a guest list, undoubted is the participation of the Lewydh’s family, and dignitaries including, representatives from the Saekari, members of the Glaithonist Commission, as well as foreign leaders, invited to attend the occasion. members of the Church and politicians from around the world.

What are the coronation plans as the week goes on?

With a mandated three days of celebration and an additional two days of bank, the festivities are expected to last until Tuesday of the following week and begin on Friday. Besides the Imperial Common Feast to be held across Ymirodraeth, thousands of events held by private citizens are expected to take place. Here are what you could expect within the five-day-long festivities:

Friday, September 2

Her Imperial Majesty, Lewydh Alane Karais’ will begin her procession beginning at the Cemisfael Palace and arrive at the nearby Tasidarah of Empress Yeheskha the Great for the ceremony to officially begin. There, under the watchful eyes of the Gods and the proceedings conducted by the Ecuminal Matriarch of Ymirodraeth, she is to take the oath and profess her undying commitment and receive the Saber of Brynmawyr, the Sceptre of Tredgar and the Mark of Abhaile. During the service, the Ecuminal Matriarch will place the crown on the Lewydh’s head.

The Tasidarah of Empress Yeheskha the Great. Courtesy of Na-Po.

After the ceremony had concluded, she is to return to the Cemisfael Palace to lead a larger ceremony where she will be joined by her family and other important figures who will accompany her till the day’s ceremonial events have concluded.

Saturday, September 3

On the second day of the celebrations, a concert will take place at the Daemir Theater which will be broadcasted live on all services affiliated with Sinfa as well as other networks. The concert will see the participation of musicians and artists perform on stage with an accompanying ensemble from the Amaranthine Guards’ Orchestra who will chief an orchestral performance and choir.

If members of the public wish to attend the concert, they would have to go through a registration process on Daemir Theater’s Official Website (Daemir.mh). With luck, you as well as thousands of others will then be selected and be provided with tickets to attend without required payments.

The end of the concert marks the beginning of the Ymirodraeic Common Feast, a long-running tradition where banquets are served freely to the population of the city with accompanying festivities. If you are looking to have fun, learn more about local culture, or simply pack food for the next week, feel free to participate!

Members of the public during the 2017 Ymirodraeic Common Feast.

Sunday, September 3

Though Sunday sees the end of the official celebrations – though not the bank holiday – events are still scheduled to go ahead, namely the beginning of a visit with families and communities across all Grand Dominions and charitable events which will mark the start of Ascendancy in the spirit of goodwill and solidarity.

2023-03-20T00:00:00Z

Lorenian Metropolitan Special Assault Forces working with federal authorities in the arrests. Image courtesy of Moira Ceallaigh via Na-Po.

82 ARRESTED ON CHARGES OF TREASON, INCLUDING 5 SENATORS.

Public prosecutors and federal authorities said suspects with ties to the far-right Alorist “Gwyron n’Féin” movement have conspired against the state by ways of uncovered ties to institutions of the recently-abolished Protectorate of Aldaar. They are also accused of conspiring to assassinate the Lewydh and conspiring an insurrection to overthrow the Saekari.

According to spokesperson Nóra Cionnaith of the General Directorate of Internal Security, the suspect apprehended by federal authorities on charges of treason were conspiring to overthrow Her Imperial Majesty’s government in a planned insurrection following the uncovering of their personal ties to the institutions of the recently-abolished Protectorate of Aldaar.

Her Imperial Majesty, Lewydh Alane Kairas have publicly commended the efforts of federal authorities with their prompt response to avert a crisis.

Who were the arrested Senators and what do we know?

Though the full list of arrested individuals had yet to be made public by the authorities, the partial list provided by spokesperson Nóra Cionnaith in a press conference this Monday, five former senators, Coilean Reannacháin, Greagoir Lasairian, Eanan Duibhir, Mairghréad Cannan and Nóirín Ciorstaidh.

According to additional information later revealed by the General Directorate of Internal Security, the accused have personal connections to the institutions of the former Protectorate of Aldaar, “the perpetuation of the sufferings of the people of Aldaar” as part of their involvement with the far-right Alorist “Gwyron n’Féin” movement.

The extent of their collaboration still remains undisclosed until the unsealing of documents relating to their arrest due this Thursday. Though it had been revealed that, along with their charges of high treason, some of the accused are also facing other charges, such as “preparing a serious act of violence that constitutes a threat to the state or financing terrorism”. Other individuals arrested on suspicion of affiliation with the former senators as members of the “Gwyron n’Féin” movement are also facing these charges.

Spokesperson Nóra Cionnaith of the General Directorate of Internal Security reassured the public that further investigations will be launched, and more arrests be made if need be.

2023-06-15T00:00:00Z

Armada Marines with Bréan Company, Aolan Battalion, Brigade of Saint Alais’ Ruthic Armada Marines E98, Task Force Abreshmina, duck down for a deception breach during a company attack to dislodge Crimpatein forces from a captured township. 16 June 2045 (2023 CE). Photo courtesy of Cainnear Almear of Na-Po

CRIMPATEIA OPEN WAR AGAINST MIRHAIME AND SAYYED, FOLLOWING ASKARABAN

The Grand Crimpatein Republic assaulted every major Mirhaimian and Sayqidi military installation along the Abreshmina Demarcation Line and invaded the Serene Emirates of Sayyed in a hasty but evidently shrewdly-planned prosecution of a war that began without warning along with their allies, Askaraban.

Their formal declaration of war against both Mirhaime and Sayyed came two hours and twenty-six minutes after Crimpatein forces poured over the borders to spread death and terrific destruction across major military installations and settlements across the ADL at 7:35 A.M, Sayqidi time (4:05 A.M) Thursday.

In a press conference held with the participation of Crimpatein news agencies, and selected foreign journalists, the spokesperson of the Crimpatein Republican Guards, Wilma Oberhänsli, claimed success in the initial attacks, citing the heavy damages and casualties inflicted upon forces belonging to the Mirhaimian Realm Forces Sayyed, and Sayqidi Imperial Armed Forces.

The first Mirhaimian official casualty report listed 104 dead and more than 300 injured in the Army at Camp Achtrú, alone. Journalists affiliated with Sinfá in the region at the time reported the total death toll of both Mirhaimian and Sayqidi forces at Achtrú to be around 300 in the initial attack alone.

Fighting has also been reported in the outskirts of settlements along the border, and the death list among civilians remains uncounted. However, defensive actions have reportedly been effective at repulsing repeated Crimpatein attacks and containing the threat until reinforcement could be diverted to assist. Though short-range ballistic missiles are confirmed to have been launched from Crimpateia, the threat of WMDs have yet to be reported.

Warmaster of the Gwyrgalos, and Commander-in-Chief of MIRGOCOM, Raibeart Morganach, this equates to an act of total war through a formal Mirhaimian declaration of war could not come until today at 12:30 PM at the earliest when Her Imperial Majesty, Lewydh Alane of Clan Kairas summon the government for a convention.

2023-06-15T00:00:00Z

MIRHAIMIAN REALM DECLARE WAR AGAINST ASKARABAN AND CRIMPATEIA

In an address to before the combined assembly of the government, Her Imperial Majesty, Lewydh Alane of Clan Kairas delivered a speech that was televised across the nation, declaring her wish for a state of war to be declared between the nations of Askaraban and Crimpateia for their recent transgressions. Upon the completion of the speech, at precisely 6:00 P.M, a state of war was declared following a brief vote with overwhelming majority support. The full text of Her Imperial Majesty’s speech are as presented:

On the days of June 13 to 14 of the Year of Our Commonwealth 2045 - dates which all in our nation shall remember - the Serene Emirates of Sayyed was abruptly, and deliberately attacked by forces of the Theocratic Republic of Askaraban, and the Grand Crimpatein Republic.

It should be noted that, with the level of organization, and swift execution of the attacks, these transgressions have been deliberately planned weeks if not months in advance. During these times, the governments of Askaraban and Crimpateia had deceived both our Commonwealth and the Serene Emirate of Sayyed with false wishes and statements expressing a desire to continue peace and maintain regional security.

Forever shall our nation remember the character, and brutality of the onslaught targeted at not only our nation but also our friends and allies. And in retaliation for this brutal, premeditated act of aggression, and the senseless but calculated slaughter, the Mirhaimian Realm, and her people shall see through to the inevitable triumph for we shall not settle for any less. I believe that I interpret the will of our government and of our people when I assert that we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost but will make it very certain that this form of treachery shall never again endanger us. So help us, Our Masters Above.

I ask that all bodies of our government come to a unilateral agreement to declare that, since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by our foes, a state of war has existed between the Mirhaimian Realm, and the Askaraban and Crimpateia.

2023-06-17T00:00:00Z

Soldiers from the Círiote Army of the Crioil deployed to Sayyed along Armada Marines

Cpl. Daireann Allraig, landing support specialist, Combat Logistics Battalion D32, directs a Círiote TL-62NK 'Caosóg' transporting crucial supplies to the frontline against Askarabani forces. June 17, 2023. Photo courtesy of Na-Po.

In the first wave of reinforcement to assist forces currently fighting in Sayyed, rapid-deployment air assault brigades of the Círiote Army of the Crioil have arrived in Khor Sha’aidat along with elements where they are expected to be tasked with deterring Crimpatein and Askarabani aggression in the region.

Whilst the Marines are chiefly organized under the Léivirán Armada Marines Expeditionary Division, the Círiote Army of the Crioil is primarily comprised of Air Assault Divisions ‘Grianadóir’ F55, and ‘Faire’ F93 as well as Infantry Divisions F32 ‘Metád’ and F21 ‘Kalas’. Organized under the recently-created West Gondwanan Military Command (WEGOCOM), the total size of the first wave of reinforcements number some 52,000, not including the various Air Force and Armada elements diverted to the region.

Though no statements have not been provided regarding where the units are anticipated to arrive for the two-front fight, Tale Citadel Press Secretary, Gen. Pádraig Riordáin had made a statement declaring that Mirhaimian forces will “take all measures necessary to repel the invaders and restore regional peace and stability”. In the same statement, Gen. Riordáin also revealed that Her Imperial Majesty, Alane of Clan Cáiréas has approved the deployment of an additional 324,000 Comlathas troops to the war effort, with an additional 120,000 under-activation reserves and Home Guards to augment the main fighting force as the war progresses.

1 Like

CRIMPATEIN PROCLAIM SURRENDER
FIGHTING CEASES AFTER NEARLY A MONTH; CRIMPATEINS ACCEPT COALITION RULE.

The unconditional surrender of all Crimpatein fighting forces at noon today was ordered by the acting Crimpatein Supreme Leader, Lukas Jvars Steudler, and conveyed to the Crimpatein people over several state platforms as well as physical mediums by the newly-established Crimpatein government, who, represented by Steudler, declared: “After almost a month of struggle we have succumbed to the overwhelming power of our enemies.”

The surrender document was signed early this morning in a deserted university in downtown Latrum, the capital of the Grand Crimpatein Republic, to be refurbished to become the place of the ceremony. and later the provisional headquarters of the Supreme Coalition Government to govern Crimpateia to await the reorganization of a civilian government in the country.

According to Sinfa correspondent present at the Latrum signing, Crimpateia was represented by the Supreme Leader of the Grand Crimpatein Republic, along with his entourage. Warmaster of the Gwyrgalos, and Commander-in-Chief of MIRGOCOM, Raibeart Morganach, the correspondent reports, did not attend the ceremony with Battlemaster of the Guards, Muirís Branagáin signing on his behalf, but obtained a statement from the Crimpatein party a statement, and has expressed his full understanding of the surrender terms and assurance that they would be carried out in an orderly manner.

However, despite this, one of the radio stations in Tergestum (Volarus) still in Crimpatein Republican Army hands this afternoon broadcast a rejection of the instrument of surrender and asserted that it was signed by an illegitimate government. The Crimpatein commander in the region, it added, refused to recognize the surrender, and the remnants of the Crimpatein Republican Army in Volarus would continue to fight until they had received a free exit.

Tale Citadel Press Secretary, Gen. Pádraig Riordáin announced this evening that the day of the signing of the Instrument of Surrender, 12 July, is to be recognized at the date of the official cessation of hostilities between the Crimpatein Grand Republic, and countries of the Coalition. Her Imperial Majesty, Alane Alane of Clan Cáiréas will broadcast her official proclamation of victory over Crimpateia at 12 PM (Ymirodreath Time). In an official statement, Empire Hill expressed its desire to host a referendum to decide the fate of the Crimpatein regions of Dhoran, and Kirislu through a popular vote in the days to follow.

(VOID!!!)

1 Like

CRIMPATEIA ACCEPTS PEACE
FIGHTING CEASES WITH CRIMPATEIN CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT; DISLOYAL MILITARY CONTINUES THE FIGHT.

The standing down of all Crimpatein fighting forces at noon yesterday was ordered by the acting Crimpatein Supreme Leader, Lukas Jvars Steudler who seized power after a successful revolution that toppled the former Domine Jürg Nordin last Monday. The message was conveyed to the Crimpatein people over several state platforms as well as physical mediums by the newly-established Crimpatein government, which, represented by Steudler, declared: “The war was not a manifestation of the will of the Crimpatein people, and, as such, fighting must cease and peace be restored.”

The armistice was officially signed early this morning in the Crimpatein Consilium in the central Kentron district of Latrum, the capital of the Grand Crimpatein Republic with the attendance of members of the new Crimpatein government, and representatives from both the militaries and civilian governments of Coalition member-states.

According to a Sinfa correspondent present at the Latrum signing, Crimpateia was represented by the Supreme Leader of the Grand Crimpatein Republic, along with his entourage. Her Majesty Scheherazade Al Sayyed, the Emira of the Serene Emirates of Sayyed has taken it upon herself to represent the Sayqidi crown and her nation’s people in the signing.

Warmaster of the Gwyrgalos, and Commander-in-Chief of MIRGOCOM, Raibeart Morganach, the correspondent reports, did not attend the ceremony with Battlemaster of the Guards, Muirís Branagáin signing on his behalf, but obtained a statement from the Crimpatein party a statement, and has expressed his full understanding of the terms of the armistice and assurance that they would be carried out in an orderly manner.

However, despite this, one of many radio stations in Tergestum (Volarus) still in Crimpatein Republican Army hands this afternoon broadcast a rejection of the armistice and asserted that it was signed by an illegitimate government. The legitimate Optimulei of the Grand Crimpatein Republic, Jürg Nordin, it added, refused to recognize the surrender, and the remnants of the Crimpatein Republican Army under his command would continue to fight until they had repelled all Coalition forces from Crimpatein soil.

Tale Citadel Press Secretary, Gen. Pádraig Riordáin announced this evening that the day of the signing of the Instrument of Surrender, 26 July, is to be recognized as the date of the official cessation of hostilities between the Crimpatein Grand Republic, and countries of the Coalition. Her Imperial Majesty, Alane Alane of Clan Cáiréas will broadcast her official proclamation of peace with Crimpateia at noon (Ymirodreath Time).

1 Like

holder for battle.

2023-08-15T00:00:00Z

ASKARABAN ACCEPTS PEACE

FIGHTING CEASES WITH ABRASHK; NOBLE HOSTS CONTINUE WITH WAR.

Soldiers of Air Assault Divisions ‘Grianadóir’ F55 standing on guard by NH54A - a crucial route where humanitarian supplies are flowing in along with a Holy Askarabani Guard truck-mounted technical. August 14, 2023.

Following a successful coalition breakthrough at the Fulsam Gap, the Holy Askarabani Guards under the Council for National Rejuvenation headed by the Grand Admiral of the Blessed Fleet, Kersam Babajanian, announced early morning yesterday that forces under its command would cease any and all hostile actions against Coalition forces. This announcement was a follow-up to a series of bloodless takeovers of military and administrative installations in the city of Abrashk, during which Priestess Maryem Kocharyan and members of her government were placed under house arrest as Askarabani forces surrendered arms in the wake of Coalition advances."

Grand Admiral of the Blessed Fleet, and now de-facto Commander-in-Chief of all Askarabani armed forces, and leader of the Theocratic Republic of Askaraban, announced the will of his government in the declaration recognized as a showcase of willingness to make peace by Coalition High Command: “Our Armed Forces have suffered great defeats, and the foundation upon which our war efforts were built, are shattered. With the nominal defeat of our armed forces, power lies with the advancing forces of the Coalition of the Willing. It is in their hands whether I and the government I have appointed in place of the decadent one of old can continue working or not. If I can benefit and help our Askaraban through my official activities, then I shall remain in this office until the will of the Askarabani people can find expression in the appointment of a head of state, or until the Coalition Forces make it impossible for me to continue in office."

“We all have a tough road ahead of us,” The Grand Admiral added in the broadcast, “We must walk it with the dignity, bravery, and discipline that the memory of our fallen demands of us…we must walk it in the unity and justice, without which we cannot overcome the hardship of the coming time. We must walk it in the hopes that one day our children will have a free and secure existence in a peaceful continent.”

As such, with the cessation of hostilities, Coalition forces entered Abrashk, and have, in coordinations with the cooperative Askarabani, organized a location for the official signing of the Askarabani Instrument of Peace, which was ratified at precisely 4 PM (Local Time) by representatives of the Council for National Rejuvenation headed by Grand Admiral Kersam Babajanian, Warmaster of the Gaoirgálos, and Commander-in-Chief of MIRGOCOM, Raibeart Morganach, representing Mirhaime, and Battlemaster of the Fórsim, Caitríona Seachnasaigh representing Thalor. Her Serene Majesty, Scheherazade Al Sayyed, the Emira of the Serene Emirates of Sayyed herself represented the Sayqidi crown and her nation’s people in the event.

In the wake of Priestess Maryem Kocharyan’s arrest, and the announcement of a trial before a reorganized Holy Council, the Askarabani Noble Hosts - a paramilitary organization intensely loyal to her government, have announced that they shall not obey the Council for National Rejuvenation’s orders for the immediate cessation of hostilities, and will remain non-compliant until the Priestess is released from custody, and her government restored. In response to this, Coalition High Command has requested the CNR that the deadline for the cessation of hostilities be extended until after midnight for the Noble Hosts, after which they will deprive themselves of the protection of the laws of war, and will be attacked from all quarters.

In a joint statement with Her Imperial Majesty’s Press Secretary, Tale Citadel Press Secretary, Gen. Pádraig Riordáin announced shortly after the signing of the Instrument of Peace that 14 August, is to be recognized as the date of the official cessation of hostilities between the Theocratic Republic of Askaraban, and countries of the Coalition. Her Imperial Majesty, Alane Alane of Clan Cáiréas will broadcast her official proclamation of peace at 7 PM today’s evening (Ymirodreath Time).

2023-12-30T00:00:00Z

Coalition Of States Condemns Unjust International Campaign: Defends Sovereignty Amidst Baseless Containment Efforts; Vows Reciprocal Support And Assistance.

In a fervent response to the recent wave of trade sanctions imposed by a collection of countries, Mirhaime, supported by the nations of Sayyed, Thalor, and Afragola have categorically rejected what had been unilaterally deemed as an attempt to undermine their sovereignties in a summit held in the Grand Dominion of Ruthin earlier this week.

“These sanctions, and termination of trade recently enacted represent nothing but a coordinated attempt to infringe upon the national sovereignty of not only the Mirhaimian people but hundreds of millions more in the world in states which had been deliberately targeted,” declared Mirhaimian Lord President of Her Imperial Majesty’s Government, Seárlas Athairne, "Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that this thinly veiled, but calculated campaign of sabotage is condemned, and a firm stance be made on the part of not only Mirhaime, but also the nations affected, and those in the world who yet still value justice, and the preservation of international peace.”

Furthermore, Lord President Seárlas Athairne, and Secretary-General of the Commonwealth of Associated States, Marinella Giordani, in a joint statement at Trebran, G.D Ruthin, reiterated past commitments made to defend peace, justice, and national sovereignty within the framework of the Comlathas. In agreement with the points made, and reiterated, Ardtán Sylmare Erfir of the Thalorian Imperial Realm reaffirmed Thalor’s commitment economically, politically, and militarily to defending, preserving, and strengthening the common cause of all Trinteria both presently and in the future.

Thus, in a historic accord, the nations of Mirhaime, Thalor, Sayyed, and Afragola have committed to fortify cooperation and reciprocal assistance across all domains, cementing their association for the foreseeable future through a comprehensive treaty signed towards the end of the Trebran Summit.

Only through continued solidarity shall we endure, and prosper in the face of tyranny, and foreign transgressions.

2 Likes