[REF]Jobs needed for the upcoming term

the Magisters will need to elect a consul from within their ranks,

We need an ambassador to the North Pacific, or the West, I cannot recall which, I know EM is rep to one, whichever he isnt we need.

we also need a full time secretary of regional promoton and immigration, (See http://invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showforum=74 for job desctiption.

Probably a few others, I just need to remember them

— Begin quote from ____

We need an ambassador to the North Pacific, or the West, I cannot recall which, I know EM is rep to one, whichever he isnt we need.

— End quote

To clarify, East Malaysia is the regional ambassador to the North Pacific region. So, we need an ambassador to the West Pacific region. (Just thought I would help.)

Well… I’d like to get involved more…

hey anyone willing to get involved is welcome
any thought on what you would like ot do

What about regional rep to the UN, you know that delegate post… any of those laying around…

seriously though, I think that I would be intersted in housing the EP Joint Research Mission, which will focus on consolidating regional sciences and technology as well as spear head cooperative engineering of developable technologies that are jointly benificial in the region. Such as new transportion, or new BIOMETRIC technologies for border services. Or standard and agreeable communications links. Etc… or whatever else is jointly agreeable as a regional concern.

Issues such as pollution, environment(fishieries and migratory species), weapons testing, etc… are all potential regional conccerns that may require joint research standards or even cooperation and obserbance of host ‘states’ for some tests to reduce repetition of potentially dangerous scientific testing.

EPJRM would also upon agreement monitor labs and other research and testing sites regionally.

Alternatively if this is not in mutual interest we would be willing to monitor demographics and statistics for the region.

p.s. I’d do the west…