[REF]New Governmental forums

Change,

make the governmental forums visible to all but only citizens can start topics or reply

Should the Governmental foum be only visible to those who are citizens of the region (50 Posts or validated by an admin)

Feel free to discuss. :cylon:

I’d say “no.” We have a history of showing most of who we are to other regions and I think that’ proven to be to our advantage. It helps new people get involved like Howard Dean and proves to our detractors that the government truly does respect the voices of the people of the region.

True, that is one point I mentioned a while back,

I withdraw the poll, but if everyone could post on the alternate,

People can see but only Citizens can post. to the gov forums.

Plus I may kinda need the UN forum back in the next few days.

This resolutions over on the 15th. A new one may be coming down the pipleline soon.

edit: or not. Nothing good anytime soon. Checked 11 pages worth. Can I get my subforum back soon? I spent time getting that Chintz leather armchair to look good. And the piano should come in soon.

PS- Loop: I think its safe to say that you can go ahead and cast a “Nay” vote on the resolution (with 1 yea, 5 nays and 0 abstentions)

The nays have it.

Dean

Only EP residents should be able to vote, but everyone should be able to post, reply, or create a topic.

AHA! NEW GOVERNMENTAL FORUMS? OF WHAT NEW GOVERNMENT? THIS WAS NOT APPROVED! SEE! I HAVE FOUND EVIDENCE! YOU ALL WORK TO BETRAY THE GREAT LOOP!