Research And Development

Location, Border of Peregin Space, Imperial Military R&D Outpost “Alpha 7”

The Alpha 7 R&D Outpost only Developed the Empires best Technologies, Its Newest Project The ACHD (Advanced Compact Holographic Display), An Advanced holographic display

“What do you mean Trenshka is Cutting our Funding again!” The Station Commander Yelled clear Fury in his voice,

the Lieutenant there Let out a stuttered response " All  Research Resources are being diverted to the Impellor Project…" she said preparing for the Commanders response

"There Taking Away Funds from My Research Project For that Damned Hypermatter Reactor!! " The Commander Screamed at the Poor LT
“With all do respect Commander, we should have Expected Trenshka to Slash our funding in favor of Project Impellor” The LT Shakily responded

“I don’t Give a Damn about that Damned Carrier LT! I want the funds That are Necessary to Continue My Work!” He Bellowed out.
“Commander Please Calm down, im sure once Project Impellor is Completed our Funding will return to Normal Stat-” She is cut off by a actual slap from the Commander

“LT I want every project this station has Ever worked on Sent to my Personal Comm Pad, If Trenshka won’t give us the funding we need Someone else will.” he Said

“Commander your talking about Treason against the Empire!” She yelled back Her hand already at the pistol on her hip
The Commander laughed “A Shame you won’t live to see that LT” the Commander had drawn his pistol and fired Twice into the LTs chest killing her instantly

“Poor thing I had so many uses for you”