Resignation from the Magisterium

Hi all, sorry to do this as another Magister has just left their position also, but I feel this is the best choice for me at the current time.

I am formally resigning from being a Magister.

To be completely genuine, I tried to immerse myself in the government of this region and I think I found it quite interesting for a short span as it was really active a couple months ago, but it’s really died down again and I’ve lost interest. I’m not going to preach about how I think this region is horrible or boring or anything (I don’t think that), I just don’t believe a GCR is my cup of tea after having tested it out for half a year. My home region of The Leftist Assembly is now growing into one of the most influential UCRs, and I find myself to be a more natural fit there, as well as that and NSToday demanding more of my time.

It was fun while it lasted, but I guess it wasn’t meant to be. I hope I can still keep touch with some of you through those groups as well, so feel free to pop through there and say hi! :smile:

Thank you for all your efforts here Llo, and I wish you the very best further on.

Indeed! Thank you for your service!