Retirement from TEP

Good evening,

I’m here to give formal notice that I will be resigning as Deputy Minister of WAA, thereby leaving all remaining government roles, effective immediately. World Assembly Affairs remains a solid interest of mine, and I’m glad to have dumped approximately one shitload of work into it, correspondingly. It’s my hope that I’ve improved the general competence of the ministry, and raised the East’s reputation in the eyes of the wider NationStates community by being a visible and vocal presence in drafting and debate.

Unfortunately, my other commitments have been steadily growing over the last eight months and my interest in scaling back stressful or time-consuming work grows with it. It is prudent, then, to let another East Pacifican take up this work and carry it on. I will remain a citizen in the region for as long as I have the awareness to exist, although I will be largely absent from view.

Good luck and take care, all.

• L

Thank you for your service, Luca. You did indeed do a lot of work for MoWAA, and I for one really appreciate it so much! Good luck on wherever life takes you next, and I do hope you stick around! <3

Thanks Luca.

While I wasn’t able to contribute in MoWAA as much as i should’ve during my brief stay there, I still saw you working really hard.

Take a break. You’ve earned it.