Schooldays are a Warre:

((OOC; The following, while being an epic picture of Warreic school systems and a ‘typical day in the the life of a Warreic High Schooler’, is not canon. Anyone who knows TEP canon can tell this. This thread is from the ‘Europe’ region, and a post I made with an AU Warre there. Examples of AUness are? Anna Alexander, Damon [something], and Ikirisa are all Warreic, Human, and! Nobles. Ikirisa is even more AU, as she is the daughter of the Clanntaicha Sevala McEva! Enjoy, and expect more TEP subtle eastereggs in future posts!))

Morning, oh glorious morning. There was perhaps no more beautiful time to the Warreic Spirit. As young Lunima Caunster, watched the morning sun rise in the horizon, he couldn’t help but feel a shiver down his spine. A ghostly touch gracing his spine like there was some sight, some sound, some smell he was missing. As if his life was entirely different and he didn’t know it. As he sat cross-legged upon his bed, the future Clanntaich of Clann Caunster couldn’t help but follow the urge of burrowing back into the blankets, and looking away from that beautiful lavender sunrise. As he covered his head with his pillow, he tried to ignore the fact that that sun looked totally different from what it was supposed to look. There wasn’t supposed to be a faint outline of land in the horizon, but just sea. Beautiful, beautiful sea.

He tried to sleep, but it wasn’t long until his mother gave a rap upon his bedroom door. Like a good boy, the Warreic teenager rolled out of bed. He gathered his school uniform, and headed out of his room to take his turn at the upstairs shower. And with a few ticks of the grandfather clock in his family’s home, young An tUasa Caunster was groomed, fed, dressed, and ready for another day within the premiere academy within the Ard Riocht for young people of his station. The place where all the Clanntaich sent their children, to learn the things necessary to fulfill their station. The Royal College of Lumina was for the most part just as another school. It was the place where young Clanntaich made friends who would give them the allies within the Council of Houses. And it was important to each of the Warreic Noble Familys which were known as ‘Clanns’ for their children to have such allies, as they’d make the Clann stronger.

With a roll stuffed with roast meat from last night’s supper stuffed in his mouth, the seventeen year old strolled from his home, heading down the winding streets of the Warreic Capital, Lumina, and towards his school, twelve blocks away. His travel was silent, as most of the kids who lived in this area were children of Clanntaich as well and had bicycles or mopeds to get them to school, so would leave a lot later than him. As he nibbled upon the roll, carrying his haversack over his shoulder, the Warreic couldn’t help but be hopeful for the events of the day. His scheduled classes would be very interesting, and he might even get to hang out with Ikirisa, Anna, or Damon before one of their cliques swallowed them whole again.

Plus, the roast meat and roll was delicious as a follow up for the cornflakes he had devoured after waking up. As he strolled down the winding brick roadways towards his school, he couldn’t help but be hopeful. It was a good day to be Warreic, and the sun was up to not remind himself something was wrong with the horizon.

—Roinnt Am Níos Moille–
-Sometime Later-

The ring of gunshots was heard again and again and again. Like a cascading cadence, it was heard again and again. Gunshots and the tinny ding of rounds hitting metal targets. Despite the gunshots, there was no panic amongst the Warreic. There was no newscast about a shooting, or any police forces moving in to take care of the situation. Because it was planned, controlled, and perfectly legal. As the twenty or some odd young men and women within this class of immediate riflery and gunnery continued onwards, there wasn’t even a look of sweat upon the professor’s faces as the children moved from one place to another.

And it was a good way to take out frustations, Lunima mused, as he lay flat on his stomach as his instructor from the Warreic Royal Marines barked out orders to his platoon. Lunima absentmindedly followed them, loading the old fashioned Springfield rifle [or rather, the Warreic Equivalent, the Lumina Gunneries “Maverick”], and calmly taking aim, he hit the hay lined metal figure again and again and again. Right between the eyes, right in the hand, right where ever the teacher ordered. It was exemplary, and while Lunima was having a perfectly good time, other students with the same task, especially in other platoons, were missing entirely. One had to be hauled off to the infirmary even, having been shot in the backside by a misfired weapon. Or at least the shooter claimed to have misfired as her angry professor glared at her.

“An tUasa Caunster! Care to explain to the smartarse lassie who thinks she can shoot others in the arse with life rounds why she can’t?”

“Besides the lashings, Professor?”

“Aye, Caunster! Besides the lashings!”

“Because it’s unsportsmanlike! You’d not punch someone in the arse and get away with it before you could get out of distance, but if you shoot someone like that, then they can’t possibly know it’s you! It’s silly!”

“So, Ollamh Caunster! Sounds like you’ve got it! And you know what’s going to happen because you got it and you’re about seven thousand times her master in marksmen? Little Clanntaicha Alexander is your Cu! If you Cu bites someone else, you’re responsible! If you’re Cu pisses on someone else’s yard, you’re responsible! And if your Cu learns to be a good bitch, you’re responsible! If she learns to be obedient and some new tricks, it’s your responsibility! Comprehend me, Clanntaich Caunster? She’s your responsibility, and you’re her commanding officer! If she shoots another one, she’ll get a few lashes, but you’ll get about twelve fold her’s!”

“Uh… yes, yes sir. Every officer candidate knows that, sir! I’ll make sure she knows!”

And it was about then that the young Miss Alexander got up from her position crouching, and strode towards Lunima, fist balled up. A vicious almost canine grimace on her face as she strode forward to show him what she thought of him saying those things. Anna was his friend, after all! And she did it like a Warreic Marine mine, stealth as a snake as she trotted up to close the distance. If it wasn’t for some dumb luck and having heard her angry breathing, she’d probably have hit him, too. But he rolled out of the way just in time for her fish to come centimeters from hitting him, and making a little indent in the ground where his spine would’ve been.

“You calling me your Cu, Caunster? You know I’m better than you at all of this! How’re you going to teach me anything? How’re you going to call me a hound? I ohta knock you on your pansy little ass, I should. By Morrigan, I should.” she huffed angrily as she moved to get back up, and he had already jumped to his feet. “Anna! I don’t want to fight a girl! Why’re you thinking to make me look like some bastard? You shouldn’t have shot Damon in the backside, even if he broke up with you to go out with Ikirisa McEva!! It’s ridiculous!”

The professor watched in silence, icy celtic eyes gleaming at the scene. “So Clanntaicha Alexander is the man in your relationship, Ollamh Caunster? Is that it? You going to let her talk to you like that?”

“With respect, sir. Shut your mouth about things you don’t know about!” the Caunster boy roared back. Ikirisa started to walk back to her previous position and her LG Maverick, when Lunima added a bit too much. “She’s not nothing in our relationship, Sir! Because we don’t have one! I’d never date Anna…!!” Tackle, explosion, headbutt. With the fury of a woman who thought herself a lion, the day of Lunima Caunster of the Ard Riocht of Warre raced onwards, and any hope of more gunnery practice was ended.