Serge's Farewell, The Definitive Shitpost

The next Order of the Golden Ocelot goes to [mention]Pakitsk[/mention]

— Begin quote from ____

For service as Cabinet member (Advisor / Minister) under Delegacy of Yuno, Fedele, Marrabuk and Libertanny, which makes it 4 Administrations in a row. For tireless work as Minister of Immigration. For active service as RMB Moderator in the past few years and ensuring, that Regional Message Board is a lawful and safe place, 24 hours a day. For undying loyalty to The East Pacific and always, but always, placing The East Pacific as first priority. For service as active Vizier and active Arbiter, always ready to advise on legal matters. For work to bring RMB Roleplay closer to the Government. For incredible patriotism,

— End quote

The next Order of the Golden Ocelot goes to [mention]Aggie[/mention]

— Begin quote from ____

Although Aga (Eunopiar / Agalaesia) joined The East Pacific quite recently, they did such an astonishing and mad job, that not receiving OGO would be a shame. For service as Minister of Information, who brought new life and new aesthetics to the Eastern Pacific News Service and total restructurization and revitalisation of the Ministry and EPNS. For service as Chronicler, during which Aga created astonishingly active and detailed updates and revitalised the office of Chronicler. For being active Advisor not only to the Delegate, but to all those seeking help and answers. For service as Mentor, who helped with guiding newcomers. For advising the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on important matters. For creation of STEP, a newcomers guide to The East Pacific. For help with running REWARD, TEP’s WA Development Program. For general loyalty to The East Pacific, patriotism, activity and helpfulness.

— End quote

The next Order of the Golden Ocelot goes to [mention]Virgolia[/mention]

— Begin quote from ____

For service as one of the most notable and most active Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs, during which Virgolia kept insane activity within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, kept the highest diplomatic standards, actively managed discord server, dipomats’ jobs and actively debated important matters within the Inner Circle of Foreign Affairs. For service as behind-the-door Advisor to the Delegate Libertanny, during which Virgolia was handed the most secret information and intels and never left the Delegate without a sensible advise. For past activity as RMB Roleplayer. For insane patriotism, regionalism, love to The East Pacific and loyalty to the legitimate Government. For never being afraid to share own opinions, even if controversial.

— End quote

The next Order of the Golden Ocelot goes to [mention]Wallenburg[/mention]

— Begin quote from ____

For impressively long service as Minister of World Assembly Affairs / Chief Minister of World Assembly Affairs, under Administrations of Fedele, Marrabuk and Libertanny. For bringing life and creating whole structure and processes of Ministry of World Assembly Affairs. For creating the MoWAA “as we know today”. For using Minister’s powers during the coup, to actively oppose it and spread pro-TEP and pro-democratic message. For active service as Arbiter under Administration of two different Delegates (Marrabuk and Libertanny) and keeping the highest pronciples of objectivity and morality, in addition, for service as the Viceroy. For their work on developing REWARD on its planning stage, for active contribution to ExeCons (Executive meetings with either itself or the Residents). For caring about The East Pacific’s interest enough, to lose a huge amount of endorsements, just to participate in Liberation of South Pacific, one of the biggest military events of 2020. For generally active contribution to the community and patriotism.

— End quote

The next Order of the Golden Ocelot goes to [mention]Mangegneithe[/mention]

— Begin quote from ____

For impressively active contribution to the Regional Message Board of The East Pacific, as both Roleplayer (that crated a prominent alliance & for founding TAZE roleplay on the RMB, which kept older RMBers active in the RMB) and Regional Officer (that kept the place safe and lawful). For active service as Senior Diplomat, who helped establish the current hierarchy and system of Inner Circle, Senior Diplomats and Diplomatic Spheres, just to succeed the former Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs as one. For revitalisation and restructurization of FA Discord and keeping Inner Circle and SDs engaged as CMoFA. For active service as Minister of Culture, during which Aivintis spearheaded several news ideas and initiatives for polls and festival. For tireless work during Paradoxical events. For foundation of Radio Culture. For active service as Vice Delegate, in which he decided to play the role as manager, who always kept Ministers pressured and made sure, they are doing the job.

— End quote

“As we have awarded The Order of the Golden Ocelot to several outstanding individuals, it is also the time to award The Parrot Award, to another group of individuals. The Parrot Award shall be my personal award, as the Delegate, to those, that made a change in The East Pacific, to those, that worked tirelessly alongside my Administration, to make The East Pacific a better place” - said Serge, whilst clearing feather on his right wing.

[hr]

[hr]

For outstanding service as for The East Pacific, the Parrot Award is hereby awarded to:
A Mean Old Man, Acronis, Aga, Aivintis, Algerstonia, Altys, Art / Sokala, Asendavia, Atlae, Bachtendekuppen, Bernie, Catiania, Cretox, Dylan, East Malaysia, EM / Bret, Evrigenis, Gio (Pledonia), Halley, Heaveria, Lerasi, Luca, McStooley, Norgs, Nuswaree, Oofery, Pakitsk, Patchourisu, Sammy, SirShadow, TechTag, Todd McCloud, Tretrid, Turtle, Vamperiall, Virgolia, VW53ALand, Wallenburg, Wiranath, Xoriet, Zukchiva

I WILL HIRE YOU

Serge, my companion, fare well and thank you for your work in bringing our regions closer together.

Having gotten to know you and to work with you, first as Ministers of Foreign Affairs and later as leaders of our regions, has been one of the nicest experiences I have had on NationStates, and I think Europeia has a lot to owe you personally for the great and trusting relations between our regions.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. And enjoy your break, friend.

— Begin quote from ____

Serge, my companion, fare well and thank you for your work in bringing our regions closer together.

Having gotten to know you and to work with you, first as Ministers of Foreign Affairs and later as leaders of our regions, has been one of the nicest experiences I have had on NationStates, and I think Europeia has a lot to owe you personally for the great and trusting relations between our regions.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. And enjoy your break, friend.

— End quote

Thank you <3

Also, there is no break… Kaer Solas is awaiting now!

Lib you made a grievous mistake but fortunately I, your faithful #2, am here to set the record straight.

See you made a practically inexcusable error right there in your last OGO. You accidentally awarded it to me. Of course, by now you see your grave mistake and you will correct it.

Thank you Lib, you are great, very good RP and a good way to seal your great delegacy. Also, If Aivintis doesn’t want his OGO can I have it instead?

— Begin quote from ____

Thank you Lib, you are great, very good RP and a good way to seal your great delegacy. Also, If Aivintis doesn’t want his OGO can I have it instead?

— End quote

Hey now. Just because Parrot boy made a mistake doesn’t mean I don’t wish to capitalize on it. Do you know how many people will actually believe I’m important if I wear that badge? I may even be able to negotiate a way higher ransom if I’m ever captured by pirates.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Hey now. Just because Parrot boy made a mistake doesn’t mean I don’t wish to capitalize on it. Do you know how many people will actually believe I’m important if I wear that badge? I may even be able to negotiate a way higher ransom if I’m ever captured by pirates.

— End quote

Too late, here is a totally real fragment of the totally real official OGO holders list:

— Begin quote from ____

-Pakitsk
-Wallenburg
-Virgolia
-Zukchiva

• Aivintis Pelotudo
    -Sammy

— End quote

It’s been a pleasure to serve in this government. For all the hopes I had for MoWAA, it was this administration that brought so many of them to life. I hope to see you around TEP even if you take a step back from the regional scene. Your work for the region is greatly appreciated.

It’s been incredible working with you. Please, please, please stay around. Thank you for everything you’ve done for all of us.

o7

Ah, you truly made TEP Shine and I was happy to lurk around with your happy team of workers! Plus, I find you pretty nice! It was a pleasure to have you as a leader.
I hope to see you around and well, may the good winds of fortune carry you! \o/

Thank you for being an awesome Delegate, Lib. I could say a lot but you already know all of it- so just know (again) that I think you’re an awesome person. Good luck with Kaer Solas!

This is… Impossible to describe. All of it. I think we all are struggling to find words to describe your delegacy, Serge. I think I’ll go with unique. You have taken all the enormous legacy of Marra, and have not only settled it strongly, but also developed your ideas in a very harmonic way, so them all have succeeded on the short or the long run. As I felt with Marra, I feel like you have always been the delegate, there’s so much that has happened both IRL and here while you’ve been in charge. When it’s time to work, you bring an aura of both fun and hardwork that turns what could be boring into a great time. That has a name, and it’s called charisma. You are a true leader, also because, even when you try to sometimes, you cannot do things on your own, and you’ve always been surrounded by a perfect team to help you on that, of which I can very proudly say I’ve been part of. So, I’d like to also acknowledge the work of every single of our Cabinet, Ministers and Executive Staffers colleagues, with a special mention to Aivintis, now an OGO, that also showed the great capability he has, even when he constantly denies it. You, Serge, and all these amazing people around you, are what makes TEP be TEP.

When the next term ends, I’ll most probably have finished my degree. Mindblowing. I still remember that afternoon of December 2013, when a boring teen created a nation in some online game. I still remember when I got my first endorsement, who was no other than the Delegate himself, Bachtendekuppen. Today, I administrate the Bachtendekuppen Memorial Library as the Chancellor of UTEP. When I returned in 2016, I got my citizenship application accepted by Xoriet, owner of the most famous ocelots of NS. Today, I’m part of the Citizenship Commission as Vizier, and have received the Order of the Golden Ocelot named after the person that accepted my first step into this place. I really thought at the beginning that this strange game in a foreign language I was still not used to would only suppose fun for some days and I would get off it. I was absolutely wrong, and I cannot be more proud of it.

I’ve done many things here, as the OGO shows, but its value is minimum in relation to what means the most for me in this region. The people. That’s what TEP is, TEPers. Whenever I’m bored, I get into TEP; whenever I’m inspired, TEP; whenever I’m having a good day, share it with TEP; a bad day? TEP is always there. I wish the world would be a bit more like TEP: it’s not perfect, but such a place to be in during these ominous times. This is why the OGO has got me emotional, it’s a recognition to be included among such an incredible group of people, a true Olympus of which now I’m part of and some other amazing people as well, whom I congratulate now in the maximum degree. My only intention here is to make TEP grow better, and I cannot be more proud of that being appreciated in the highest form possible. Thank you from the deepest of my soul.

Salve, Sergius. Salvete, socii. Ex Oriente Lux, Gloriosa et Sempiterna.

Don’t know what is going on. But whatever happens (or is happening), I wish you all the best Libertanny.
Pożegnanie!