Shiro Academy

“Oh…I’m sorry…” Kah’lad exclaimed in English, realising his mistake, “I mean hello. Can you help me? I’m a little lost…” he said to the girls. Still rather ladden with the holdall and backpack.

OOC: Dannistrians who haven’t ventured off the island often make the mistake of fogetting to speak English as Dannistrian is their mother toungue.

He noticed a crate moving on it’s own in the distance. “Hal’vo hav’nar!!” he mouthed as he looked in in surprise.

— Begin quote from ____

Shiro Academy
Office of the Registrar

The People’s Army of Vladistock Island would like to reccomend 2nd Lieutenant Hendrik Muscovy Kasimov for enrollment in the upcoming semester at the Shiro Academy.

2nd Lieutenant Kasimov’s military experience includes Vladistock Cadet training (result of the draft) from age 14-18. He then attended Vladistock Advanced Military Institute (VAMI) where he studied Strategic Placement, Advanced Strategic Theory, Shotokan for the Soldier, and Political Science. He then served a short tour of duty in the People’s Army campaigns in Heann, where he saw some combat but mostly commanded a small detachment responsible for distribution of water to refugees. The People’s Army is confident he will make a fine addition to your institution.

Sincerely,
Commissar Yelz
Vladistock People’s Army

— End quote

Heann

Random hotel in New Vladistock

2nd Lieutenant Kasimov read over his letter one more time before sending it off. He was excited for this opportunity, very few Vladistockians travelled abroad for education. He was confident he would get in, after all his letter was signed by Commissar Yelz himself! Not many can claim that kind of reference. Kasimov was lucky enough to meet the officer for being at the top of his class at VAMI. This would make him very well rounded, and very valuable after his studies.

Despite the troubles in Vladistock Island, Heann had remained fairly quiet as it was mostly inhabited by military personelle. This was changing though, as more immigrants and refugees from Vladistock Island flocked to the newest province of Heann.

Nei began to stare at the crate, she had seen one before only smaller before,
it was covered in packilvanian markings, but who is this that can carry a cargo container.

It was technically true.

— Begin quote from ____

To the office of the Dean, Shiro Academy

The Foreign Office of the Kandarin Federation requests that Cadet Anna Khaz be admitted to the Shiro Naval Academy as a student in the coming semester 20-- to 20–.

While we understand that there may be some concerns about the applicant’s age, she has been an outstanding student and individual thus far. While she is quite new to the military, she had been an excellent development and we can wholeheartedly recommend her to your institution. Thank you for your consideration.

Rachal Panteleimon
Foreign Minister
Kandarin Federation

Zadkiel Chiron
Defense Minister
Kandarin Federation

— End quote

OOC: Wow, lots more military! Er…and apologies for the generality of the second part of the post, but I don’t want to get cought up in a whole time warp thing.

BTW, this post made with permission from Loop.
IC:
Administration Building
Dean’s Office
“There’s no chance we can convince you to make an exception to this policy?” Wilders asked, sitting back in his seat.

Across from him, the Dean shook his head. “I’m sorry. But I’m afraid I must uphold past precedent: bodyguards are not allowed on campus.”

“With all due respect, we are talking about the son of FPS’ President.” Revs stated, breaking the near-silence she’d kept during the meeting. “Surely, you can understand the need to have him secure.”

“Mam, this academy is quite secure.” The Dean responded. “Besides which, we already have a relative of a national leader…a regional leader, actually…attending. There will be no exception.”

“And there’s nothing we can do to convince you otherwise?” Wilson asked.

“Sorry, but no.” The dean stated. “I do hope this will not prevent Mr. Terrus from attending.”

Wilson sighed. “Knowing Matthew Terrus…senior, I mean…no, it won’t. We’ll probably just end out stashed away at some hotel nearby.” He took a breath. “Well, I’ll need to confer with HQ about this. Thank you for your time, Dean.”

“No problem.”

The Grassy Knoll
Sorry, couldn’t help myself with the title there. :slight_smile:
Jill greeted the new arrivals with enthusiasm. After everyone had finished introducing themselves, she spoke. “Well, actually, I’m sure you’ve all already been assigned rooms…or quarters, I guess you could say.” She looked at the two military officers. “Anyways, the administration building is right over there.” She pointed to a small, two story complex a couple of dorms down, away from which a man and a woman in black suits were walking. “I could take anybody who needs to go down there in a minute, though I’d like to drop my stuff off fir…”

She trailed off, noticing the green truck pulling away, and the large box walking towards her. Or rather, being carried towards her. Turning, she glanced at Nei. “Who do you think that is?”

Anna walked down the road, towing the pack that contained the kit that she had been given upon being hastily spirited out of Kandarin. All her wordly goods, actually. A few uniforms, some basic gear, and an electronic book reader. Fitting a Kandarin navy uniform for someone so tiny had been a tricky and fascinating process, although it was the reader that really interested her.

An assortment of students was spread out in front of the compound. Anna swallowed her shyness and walked up to them. “Hi! This is Shiro, right?”

Jill turned, and looked at the girl. “Uh…yeah, this is Shiro Academy.” Jill took a breath. She wasn’t sure if the girl was related to a staff member, or maybe a little sister, but…Jill certainly didn’t want to leave her wandering. “Hi, my name’s Jill. Anything I can do to help ya out?”

She studied the puzzled look in Jill’s eyes. “Oh, just making sure that this is the right place. Wouldn’t want to spend the next nine months in an abandoned warehouse because someone gave me the wrong address.”

She offered a hand. “Glad to meet you, Jill. My name’s Anna. Apparently my country couldn’t find anyone more suitable to send.”

Jill raised an eyebrow, a little bit shocked. “Your…here representing your nation?” Either the nation was very small, very stupid, or…

Or the girl was one of those child genius’ that people always hear about in the news! It all made sense, suddenly, the lightbulb sort of going off in Jill’s head. Shaking that same head to get ride of the look of confusion, Jill reached out and shook Anna’s hand. “Well, pleasure to meet you, Anna, and welcome to Shiro Academy. You know what dorm building your in?”

OOC: We’re Dorm Building 3, FYI.

“Yes. I think someone upstairs pulled some strings, but I think I can handle it. I’m from Kandarin, and you know how we are with the leading families.” Or at least she hoped Jill had heard at least something. “‘Only the best’, or something like that.”

She checked a crumpled piece of paper in her pocket. “Building 3…or building E, can’t make this out, my aunt Rachel has horrible handwriting.”

Jill laughed, both at the handwriting comment and the house comment, although she only barely understood the one pertaining to Kandarin culture. “Well, unless we switched from numbering to lettering, thats gotta be a three.” She took a breath. “Which I think is where we’re all living, too. I mean, I know thats where I am, not sure if thats where everyone is…well, here, let me introduce ya to the whole crowd.” Turning, she adressed the group. “Hey, everybody, this is Anna, here from Kandarin.”

Parking Lot

A white Imatronian sports car pulls into a spot. Two firmiliar Imatronians get out.

One of them was Jarod Weiss, 17 year-old boy genius. Found in the basement of a labratory, Jarod only wanted to find his place in the world. By god did he find it.

Recently, a cult known as the People Against Goodness and Normality (PAGAN) had been recruiting the region’s youth into it’s insidious plots. Disgusted at how eaily the region’s youth regected that which holds society together, he formed a counter gang, the http://www.guardianangels.org/. Over the long summer, they became a visible force in Star City, and Jarod was in the spot light. Some call him a hero. Other a vigilante. Regardless, he became a leader.

Jarod: Sighs, “One Kidneystone, and a gang later and here we are…” straightens his red “artist” hat, symbolizing him as the supreme Gaurdian. “How can so much change in so little time. Or was the Imatroinian Philosipher McKeen right, ‘Things don’t change, not much anyway, but you as a person do’?”

A tall lanky 17-year old named Oswald Lee opens the trunk. Oswald was the opposite of Jarod. He wasn’t a genius by any strech of the imagination and had a perpetually “stoned” manner about him. But regardless of their Pinky and the Brain pairing, Oswald was still Jarod’s best friend.

Oswald: Takes out his bags, “I think you should get out more often.”

Jarod: Takes out his bags, and smiles, “I’m the leader of a gang that opposes the PAGANs,” closes the trunk. “How much more out can you get?”

Oswald: “Uh… With a girl?” They start walking.

Jarod: “You know I stopped playing Dr. Frankenstien with my love life and started playing Dr. Kevorkian. Besides, I can have female friends, heck you’re my only male best friend,”

Oswald: Smiling adjusts his black hat, “Thanks buddy!”

Jarod: “But I can’t hold a romantic relationship for my life. No sir! I’m only interested in females as friends, not…”

Oswald: “Bedmates?”

Joard: “If you wish to put it so crudely.” Sees Jill, Nei, etc. “And as always, our girls are the popular ones!” Waves, “Hey guys!”

Jill waved back, noticing the two boys. “Hey, guys!”

Nei stared at Anna, her tail twitched, and her ears were peaked,
“so , , cute, so very very cute, like a little china doll”
she mumbled it over and over, then kneeled to bring herself to eye level.
“My name is Nei, I am pleased to meet you Imoto chan”

[ooc, Nei thinks Anna is the cutest thing she has Ever seen in her life,
and will officially adopt her as her little sister, also she kinda reminds me of Hagu chan in Honey and Clover, she is as tall as a ten year old but she is like 18.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/infiniteloop/asst/Haguchan1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/infiniteloop/asst/Haguchan2.jpg
)

[ooc]All applicants are approved, I forgot to reply to the apps and I usually dont liek to RP the staff

Having thanked the girls for their help, Kah’lad rushed off to the Adminstration building. “All time is precious and I can’t waste a second,” he thought to himself as he ran over there. He looked like a somewhat strange figure in his combat fatigues. A tall lanky person with his skin a lighter shade of brown than most indiginous Dannistrians. He wondered if the fatigues made him look too intimidating and if he should change into civilian clothes.

On reaching the Administration building, he walked up to the reception, producing his papers.
“Cadet Kah’lad Forr’sith. Can you please show me to my quarters please?”

As the staff disappeared off to process his papers, Kah’lad wondered if his fellow students (and the rest of the Loopian people) would not be so nice if they knew his dirty secret. He lifted up his right sleeve to look at something on his upper arm. On it was a stylised tatoo of a birds head.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/danny.hui/assortedcrap/ns/tatoo.gif
He quickly covered it again. “Probably not…” he thought to himself, “They won’t know what that symbolises.”

Kah’lad continued to wait, wondering why the staff were taking so long to process his papers.

Noi kept on walking…

‘Damn this crate is heavier than it looked’

She never saw the tail she tripped over.

Kah’lad was brought out of his thoughts by the crashing noise outside. “What was that?!” he uttered in Dannistrian and ran outside. “I’ll be right back!” he shouted to the admin staff as he ran.

Outside was a group of people standing around the crate he saw earlier.
“Need any help?” Kah’lad shouted to them.

“Nei? That’s an adorable name! You wouldn’t happen to be that famous Nei, would you?”

Cute little cat ears and a tail! She’d have to be, Nei is the cutest thing I’ve ever se-

Something heavy crashed to the ground, cutting the thought off abruptly.

“Great wazoos! What was that?” Karen whirled abruptly, saw the giant packing crate on the ground, and no sign of a crane or fork-lift. She started running running towards it, calling out, “Are all of you all right?” After all, there was no way one or two people could have been carrying anything of that size.