Shiro OOC

Out of character thread for Shiro. I realize the original post linked to an archived OOC thread, so I’ve fixed that problem https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592185.4389-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

Glad to be getting this going, folks! Feel free to just jump in on the ongoing conversation, or just have your character run into another character. It’s the best way to get the RP going!

So, just figured I’d try to get Shiro going again. University City is a ghost town filled with abandoned buildings, so I figured it could be a fun place for the characters to get to know each other, explore, etc. Feel free to take it whatever direction you want.

Is this RP still active?

Not quite - some of the mainstays in that thread have become busy IRL. We can restart it, though, if people like?

What exactly is Shiro, if you mind my asking?

info here: http://theeastpacific.com/topic/5227480/1/

thx Dragonia, I read through it, and it seems like it could be fun.

If we re-started it, would people be interested?

We’ve also had sealab RP be fairly successful. We could re-start it if people want.

I’d be up for it, I don’t know about others.

I, too, would be up for it. I have a few new characters in mind.

I’d very much enjoy some restarted RPs. That’d be cool!

I’d participate if you do re-start. It was the sealab one that helped me start out so these RPs can possibly help others start out also.

Alright, well if anyone has any objections, want to start them anew tomorrow?

Let’s do that!!!

I’d also be up to a restarted Shiro, looks pretty nice!

I’d also be up for getting involved in Shiro, I’ll checkout the others tomorrow.

Alrighty, new thread is up! I’ll use this thread as the OOC thread for now unless people would be more comfortable with a new one!

Hey, Dragonia. Is Jey talking to me or someone else? I assume me but I’m unsure.

— Begin quote from ____

I realised I hadn’t closed the door as there was a mild breeze from a corridor window. I turned around and started walking towards the door.

— End quote

I’m hinting for somebody to be at the doorway, or waiting :wink: