So long, and thanks for letting me poop in the Conclave offices

[NOMINATION] Artbier Nomination: Acronis - The East Pacific - Tapatalk that I am no longer seeking a term as Arbiter. If you don’t, now you do. I’m not seeking another term- irregardless of what happens with the Delegate elections.

I feel like I’ve done a lot as an Arbiter. Maybe. Quite honestly, it is probably one of the jobs I have enjoyed most in NationStates. I’m very blessed to have been appointed to this office time and time again, having the faith of the Magisterium and my fellow Citizens with me. During my time, the Conclave banned the Cabal, worked up the Standing Orders, clarified law at least 20 times if not more, set up an attorney system, and built one of the best Conclave periods ever.

It is hard for me to reconcile what was once an inactive Conclave to the one I know today. Compared to back then, the Conclave is now active, diverse, and just epic beyond measure. I’m thankful to my fellow Arbiters (Asendavia, Pakitsk, Wallenberg). They all are awesome people, and I’m truly thankful for all the work they’ve put into our judicial branch. It’s because of them that people feel comfortable to petition our Conclave with questions- it’s because of them the Conclave is truly a branch of justice, rather than a bunch of strangers judging you. I’m proud to have played a part in making the Conclave what it was today- and hopefully what I and my comrades built will last for a long time.

Thank you to the Magisterium for allowing me to serve. I hope I did the job justice. I wish my fellow Arbiters good luck in their future judicial endeavors.

Ya’ll awesome! \o/

Also, I have put this into a Shakesphere translator for your enjoyment:
[spoiler]Thee may beest acknown yond i am nay longeth’r seeking a t’rm as arbit’r. If 't be true thee don’t, anon thee doth. I’m not seeking anoth’r t’rm- irregardless of what happeneth with the delegateth elections.

i feeleth liketh i’ve done a lot as an arbit’r. Haply. Quite in earnest, t is belike one of the jobs i has’t did enjoy most in nationstates. I’m v’ry did bless to has’t been appoint’d to this office timeth and timeth again, having the faith of the magist’rium and mine own fellow citizens with me. During mine own timeth, the conclave bann’d the cabal, w’rk’d up the standing ord’rs, clarifi’d law at least 20 times if 't be true not m’re, setteth up an att’rney system, and hath built one of the most wondrous conclave p’riods ev’r.

t is hard f’r me to reconcileth what wast once an inactive conclave to the one i knoweth the present day. Did compare to backeth then, the conclave is anon factious, div’rse, and just epic beyond measureth. I’m thankful to mine own fellow arbit’rs (asendavia, pakitsk, wallenb’rg). Those gents all art most wondrous people, and i’m truly thankful f’r all the w’rk those gents’ve putteth into our judicial brancheth. T’s because of those folk yond people feeleth comf’rtable to petition our conclave with questions- t’s because of those folk the conclave is truly a brancheth of justice, rath’r than a bunch of strang’rs judging thee. I’m fustian to has’t did play a parteth in making the conclave what t wast today- and hopefully what i and mine own comrades hath built shall lasteth f’r a longeth timeth.

thanketh thee to the magist’rium f’r allowing me to s’rve. I desire i didst the job justice. I wisheth mine own fellow arbit’rs valorous luck in their future judicial endeav’rs.
[/spoiler]

I thank the Right Honourable Goose Zukchiva for their service as Arbiter.

My lord, most noble of geese, most pompadour of waterfowl, most legislatively inclined of all birds, indeed, I do salute thee and thy service to our great region, in your great and wondrous time as our most loyal and most truthful Artbier of truth, justice, and indeed our law. I salute thee now and forevermore. Hold thee thyself, with utmost pride.

no

[spoiler]thanks for ur service
[/spoiler]

— Begin quote from ____

I thank the Right Honourable Goose Zukchiva for their service as Arbiter.

— End quote

I am thankful f’r this insightful comment, hon’rable arenac.

— Begin quote from ____

My lord, most noble of geese, most pompadour of waterfowl, most legislatively inclined of all birds, indeed, I do salute thee and thy service to our great region, in your great and wondrous time as our most loyal and most truthful Artbier of truth, justice, and indeed our law. I salute thee now and forevermore. Hold thee thyself, with utmost pride.

— End quote

Thanketh thee, hon’rable vice-delegate.  I shalt forsooth holdeth myself with the utmost pride f’r the s’rvices i has’t rend’r’d in this esteem’d role.

— Begin quote from ____

no

— End quote

Wherefore doth thee rejecteth the mod’rn language? And thanks to you all! <3