National AeroSpace Program of South Hills
Public invitation into the SpaceLab program
Nations of Urth,
This is a invitation to join us in the peaceful study of space through the creation of a international space research platform. South Hills has launched a living module and a ‘hub’ module which will serve as basis for some research and a connection hub for additional modules from other nations. South Hills’ living module has ability to house five astronauts, three of which will house South Hills astronauts. Two spots on the South Hills living module are available for rent to foreign space programs without furher committing. Once this fills, or if any nation would like more than one astronaut on the station, they will be obligated to fly up a living module of there own which must be constructed to meet the basic framework of the station. Nations are also strongly encouraged to fly up specialized research modules for the station to advance its scientific goals.
Interested programs must sign the SpaceLab agreement and file a manifest to participate.
To the exploration of the final frontier,
— Begin quote from ____
An agreement between nations to enter in the peaceful cooperation of space via use of a orbital space station.
- All parties agree to jointly endeavor to supply and maintain the station
- All parties, while maintaining sovereignty in their respective modules of the station, agree not to deny access to any astronaut to any part of the station.
- All parties agree not to carry any weaponry on the station in any capacity, or to militarize the station in any capacity.
- All parties agree not to undertake in acts of espionage while on the station.
- While local languages are encouraged, Codexian is the primary language of the station.
- In the event any party wishes to disconnect there modules from the station, they must provide 30 days notice to the other participants in the program.
- Each participant is responsible for ensuring proper living conditions and evacuation methods exist to there participants, be it through providing there own escape craft or entering an agreement with a nation which has one attached to the station 24/7.
- Crimes aboard the station will be prosecuted according to the nationality of the module or spacecraft where it occurred. Signatories agree to full extradition regardless of individual extradition agreements.
- Two thirds of current signatories must agree to amend this agreement
— End quote
**Sending a single astronaut to live on the South Hills module (0 slots left)** **Nation Name:** **Astronaut Name:** **Astronaut Gender:** **Astronaut Species/Race:** **Astronaut Bio:(pic optional)** **Astronaut Education:** **SpaceLab Agreement Signatory:**
**Sending two or more astronauts (Requires you fly up a living module)** **Nation Name:** **Living Module Name:** **Living Module Capacity:** **Astronauts to live on module:** **SpaceLab Agreement Signatory:**
**Sending a research or other module:** **Nation Name:** **Module Name:** **Module Purpose:** **SpaceLab Agreement Signatory:**
OOC: This is the sign up thread only to avoid cluttering the IC thread when it’s up. Link will be posted here when the IC thread is up