Stories from Kolosia - North Joralesia

Moldo, The Kingdom of Kolosia 1125, April,

Coronation of King Franco the 7th, Bicaka Palace

I A woken in my Bed after one of my servants Adima Woken me saying my Coronation would start soon, I got up from Bed & Started Changing into my Coronation Clothes when i heard a knock from the door, I yelled out “Who may it be?”

My Cousin Charles Replied “It is me”

I Asked him to in.

We Talked for a while about my big day when I was called to the Coronation Hall,

I was shaken from now that i have a responsibility of ruiling an entire Kingdom,

I was not ready for this,

Netherlus the corolation started. Soon i Was Crowned King of Kolosia & had to deal with a few revoultionaries so far…

2 months later:

I was in my Throne attending to some personal matters when a guard came out saying Lizzie my Cousin was in labor so i quickly came to the room, and there Franco I of Kolosia was Born!

Yuridale, Kolosia April 986,

Derek Commander of the Kolosian Army had led his armies to battle in the run downed town of Yuridale, this town was cut out of Kolosia due to the mountains and it hasn’t been repaired since 854.

The Battle of Yuridale April 12 986 - April 20 986

Its been months since the battle started and many men are exhausted from the fighting,

Victory at first was at our fingertips but now it just a cluster fuck of attacks and counter attacks,

our generals were thinking of retreat, but a young lad spoke up saying he had a plan to safe Kolosia from these barbarians.

The Communist uprisings of 27

June 12th - June 29th 1927

there was chaos in the streets during the dark times due to communist attempting an uprising, communist & Government supporters clash on the streets, every day in the schools, factories, and stations there is talk about a civil war, People every night fight outside in the street so we don’t get much sleep, it is hard times right now.

In schools teachers fight against each other, so do the children, it is chaos some schools even close from the violence I hope this will end soon.

18 Kids died trying to go home from school on the 24th.

The Civil war

The Civil war started on August 4th, 1930

its been a bloody conflict so far, these last two years have been hell, I hope this will end soon the communist & monarchist are fighting so much they massacre all political enemies, while the Republic attempts to be peaceful.

The Communist have slaughtered around 300,000 innocents, the monarchist no better 305,000.

The Democratic-Republican Party was set up to unite the innocents to form a united front.

General Hatch was in his office at 5:04 am April 3, 1933,
He called for Captain Jomes to come into his office.
General Hatch was a hero to the monarch forces, but in secret, he was a communist supporter.

Jomes: You called me general?

Hatch: Yes, We have received reports of a traitor in our alliance, and I a reason to believe it is you points gun Im sorry Jomes, its time for you to leave this world.

Jomes: No General you got it all wrong…

Hatch: SILENCE FOOL! I have been working with the monarchist for a very long time, I won’t let this ragtag militia beat our glorious worker’s alliance!

Jomes: Wait what do you mean… no, It cant be, you you… is a spy?

Hatch: Yes, and I knew you were soon gonna find out, sorry my old friend, but you will die for the better of kolosia!

Jomes: Farewell my friend

Gun Shot Jomes falls to the ground with his head cracked open.

(shouting is heard) Troopers storm in the room: What is going on here?

Hatch: He tried to assassinate me.

Troopers: Alright sir, we will clean this up.

Hatch: Good