Task for the University

I was chatting to ASBS on Democracy Day, 2014, and we were trying to remember all the delegates.

How many times has Todd been elected delegate? How many terms?

What I want to read is a complete thesis, or maybe just a short report, on the delegacies since ASBS handed over to Todd on Democracy Day, 2009.

It should tell us the date nominations started for each election, who were the nominees, who were the candidates?

Most importantly I want to know the date of the results of each election were announced, who was the winner, and how many votes they got.

Finally, I’d like all the dates that the delegacy actually switched over in the gameworld, including when a non-delegate was temporarily in the delegate’s seat.

You can treat this as a homework assignment, that you must make an attempt at, or use it as an opportunity to present your own research in your own way. Either way, I look forward to seeing it.

Good luck!

(If the dean approves, please move to the university)

http://theeastpacific.com/pages/delegates/

One of the admins has done a good job of keeping track of the delegates, elected or not.

Anyone can start a project like this in the Special Projects and Research subforum, but you must contribute to the project. I see no point in random homework assignments if no one is going to do them.

Can an admin or mod please move this to said forum, and rename it “History of the Delegates Research.”

I’ve made a start on this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtNhhhev9spldEpzTWt4dV9JTXRUTHVkeUVJOFVXVXc&usp=sharing

First Election: January 2009
Todd 23, Warr 3, Dannistaan 3
WAD transferred in 5 days

Second Election: July 2009
Todd 16, Dyr 1

Third Election: March 2010
DFD 18, Vacationer 1
WAD transferred in 15 days

Fourth Election: September 2010
Allegheny 21, Pax 10
WAD transferred in 10 days

Fifth Election: March 2011
Todd 10, BGP 2
WAD transferred in 1 day

Sixth Election: September 2011
Todd 14, Stateless 4

Seventh Election: April 2012
AMOM 9, Vulshain 4
WAD transferred in 35 days

Eighth Election: November 2012
Todd 13, AMOM 7

Ninth Election: June 2013
AMOM 14, OF 4, Babs 3
WAD transferred in 10 days

Tenth Election: November 2013:
Bach 18, Hobbes 13, Prussia 1

Todd984 days in five termsDFD171 daysAllegheny189 daysAMOM328 days in two terms(Transfers)81 days in total time between each elected delegate and WADBach102 days so far
The East Pacific has now had 1855 days of democracy since the first delegate was elected under the Concordat over 5 years ago.