Tea Time with Tano

Deep inside the heartland of the wild jungles of Tano, where beautiful blue and gold flowers bloom and vibrant life explodes in a champagne supernova (in the sky), there is a palace. It is built of lapis lazuli and interlaced with silver veins. There are no guards, no people. In fact, some might say there is no palace. Those that say that are probably lodged within an insane asylum though.

Within these azure walls is a man. He is no ordinary man. He is the Grand Sultanate of Tano, Jbenamin. And he is by definition insane. He has sent out a summons for leaders of all nations in the Eastern Pacific region to join him for a spot of some scrumptious tea and scones. Because why the hell not?

Come inside o Traveller from distant lands. Come inside to the mystical jungles and rivers of Tano. Revel in the sights and sounds. Buy a watch (please).

Come inside and have some tea.

[spoiler]Ha bitches, I told you I’d write this. (Even if it is several months overdue lol)

Also, kudos to those that get the reference in the first sentence.[/spoiler]

— Begin quote from ____

FROM THE DESK OF VEKAIYUN PREMIER IKRISIA LEVINILE:

Certainly. We will have tea. I hope you don’t mind conversation in tow. Also, due to issues with my last international conference, expect a strong presence of bodyguards. No worries, however; they’re for the protection of all and not just myself.

With best,
Ikrisia Levinile

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

Esteemed Grand Sultanate of Tano, Jbenamin

It is we great delight that we are able to convey our gratitude for your invitation and confirm that our President, Edgar Erle, will be present.

Awaiting your specifics,

Office of the Presidency

• The Free Democratic Republic of Bachtendekuppen

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

Greeting dear Grand Sultan,

His Most Extreme Highness, President Melodom thanks you very much for this invitation. It is the belief of the President that this would be a fantastic event to present the new Federation of Aelitia to the rest of the region. The President looks very much forward for the specifics of this event.

Thank you, signed
-Assistant to His Most Extreme Highness, President Melodom
-dictated but not read-

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

To the Honorable Grand Sultanate of Tano, Jbenamin,

I am pleased to accept your invitation for tea. I look forward to meeting our neighbors to the northeast and speaking with you. Please direct the specifics to the office.

Best wishes,

Zakhari Alexivich Kreskov
President of the Laiatanese Federation

— End quote

[spoiler]I never even realized we’re neighbors on the map. :P[/spoiler]