TEP Halloween Party

Todd switches on the lights to the gym room that still reeks of knock-off sneakers and reveals a makeshift bar with a bartender, a large dance floor (with basketball court lines painted across the floor, and some various tables with punch and chairs for people who would rather sit by the wayside and watch all the festivities go down. A DJ is jamming to some tunes with a giant set of headphones in the back corner.

“How’s it going, barkeep?” Todd asked.

“It’s fine baby, just fine,” the bartender, Jensen, replies as he points both index fingers at Todd. His appearance bears an uncanny resemblance to Isaac the Bartender from Loveboat. Obviously, this guy had a taste for style and was willing to show it off to compliment his wide knowledge of bar drinks. He probably wanted to change his name to Isaac, but just never pushed all the papers through.

“Awesome,” Todd says as he double-points back at Jensen. Todd is dressed like zombie, of course, in some kind of white shirt + black pants and suspenders getup, with some shoes of course. Because he believes everyone will totally get his costume, somehow. It’s quite obvious he is a zombie from the movie “Newsies”. Or he just couldn’t find something better in his closet.

((OOC: just drop in))

A man wearing a black mlitary outfit and helmet and mask peered through the door. A odd smell was around, be he didn’t smell it. he walked in, full view to anyone there.
“Hello? I heard there was something going on here tonight”
He looked at the gym, kinda empty, but what gym wouldn’t be empty at
“at what time?”
11:15 of course

An Male Elf enter the gym where the Party was, while wearing a penguin suite for halloween. Next to him was an Pony wearing a pony Ultra Space Marine Suite with an fake warhammer on it. It was somewhat later with a few people in.

Both of them looked around,waiting for someone to greet them.

“Hello. Nice costumes.”
He looked at them with an odd face, concealed by his mask
“An Elf and a Pony? Like from that show?”
He had never seen one before let alone knew that they even existed

“Hi there, so I kinda like your costume but whats with the strange smell coming from it?” The elf looked at him with an friendly face.

The pony replied to the man,“Hi!”.

“Thanks. Made it myself. A Black Ops uniform from Resistance. And I think it might be sneakers or something, I can’t tell.”
he still was a bit frazed, seeing an Elf and a talking Pony and all, but did he care? No, he didn’t care at all, very apathetic about it

Just as the conversation begins to really hit off, a small figure in a bandanna and bearing a cutlass, cuts between them on her way to the punch bowl. Upon filling a cup to the brim with the red, fruity drink, she sits down at a table silently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mG2I-o3yUA!

The pony grab the Ultra Marine helmet and took it off. Rather that placing it on the ground, the pony throwed it in the other side of the gym. Revealing a Pink coated with curled pink hair, and blue eyes earth pony. The earth Pony hopped on one of the table and stand up on her two hooves.

“Hi everyone, I’m Pinkie Pie and this is will be the best Halloween party that you guys will have! Zombie Todd I see you, come on get up here!”

While I cannot confirm or deny that you are that Pinky Pie, I do have to state by way of self preservation that the current terms of my parole prevent me from being within 300 feet of one particular Pinky Pie. So if I don’t ask you to dance or refill your cup of punch, understand my trepidation.

Trepidation. It’s a new feeling. My Halloween costume is one of a fellow who is svelte, sober, and intelligent. Sadly, I’m unrecognizable.

throws water balloon at Todd

: pumkin1 :