The 150

March 6th, 2018 ‘Death Day’

March 6th started off as any other day across Urth, people going about their daily lives governments doing what governments do. That all quickly changed as a South Hills Missile Silo popped open launching a Missile directly towards Pax, soon following the first one by one each nuclear Missile in South Hills launched at a different nation across Urth, as if in Sync the Nuclear Missiles Of other nation across Urth started to take off heading towards different nations detonating. High above Urth in orbit 12 stations watch the Nuclear mushroom clouds pop up all across Urth, they radioed after 14 years alone to form a Alliance to ensure humanity survival. The first acting Head Chancellor Of The Ark would be the President Of South Hills, And under his guidance for the next 14 years the Ark ring was built.

December 31 2115, Present Day
12 Hours from Launch Day

Onboard the Ark the Chancellors had came to the final decision to send the Young adults down to Urth, they had selected a group of 150 to be sent to Urth to find out if it was liveable. Chancellor Susan Banks of Kuthernburg had offer her daughter Allison for the mission as she was a trained medic. As time approached the guards walked towards her room and tackled Allison, as she attempted to fight back screaming “I have done nothing wrong why are you taking me to prison !” Her mother walks around the corner “Allison stop baby, it will be okay your not in trouble”. As Susan hugs she slowly sticks a needle into the side of Allison neck injecting a sleeping agent into her bloodstream. The guards take her to B Dock to the Xir-3 Spacecraft found, although well passed 100 years old it would be the craft to take the 150 delinquents to Urth. The Guards started to go to each prison cell suiting the teens up and taking them to B dock, from there they were told briefly about what there missions and had risk bands attached to them.

Ark Flashback from Allison while sleep

Over the years, the Ark was expanded with thousands of satellites harvested from orbit. However, resource were still scarce, especially as the population rose. In order to ensure the survival of the human race, strict steps were taken, including limiting couples to one child and punishing all crimes committed by adults with death. Nonetheless, by 2100, the Ark’s original population of about 400 had grown to 5,421.

The Ark was intended to sustain survivors for 200 years. After which, it was believed Urth would be survivable and the inhabitants could return to the ground. However, less than a century after unification, power systems on the Ark was failing. By 2115, even the best repair estimates had the work taking longer than the system could keep the population alive. As a means of lessening the load on the system and testing the survivability of Urth, a hundred juvenile delinquents, known as the 150, were to be sent to the ground in a dropship.

[hr]

Components of the Ark

The major divisions of the Ark were functionally named Stations. Other divisions of the Ark include station sections and docks with alpha-numeric designations, such as Section 17 and B dock. The Government & Science Station Go-Sci for short is the large primary ring of the Ark. Go-Sci and the Ark’s other ring stations rotate to create artificial gravity using centripetal force. The station has a South Hills flag on it, implying that much of Go-Sci was converted from the original South Hills national station.The Go-Sci station also has an algae farm. Ark Station Medical is located within Go-Sci Station. Agro Station, more commonly known as Farm Station, is the Ark’s agricultural facility. It is where edible plants and vegetables are grown, used as food by the inhabitants. It was also known for moonshine and medicinal herbs.

The Alpha Station belongs to the South Hills. It was lead station when the Ark was formed in 2032. When Colaris delayed docking, Alpha Station destroyed Colaris as a lesson to the other stations that dissent will not be tolerated. Hydra Station, contains Water reclamation and aquaculture. The Ark’s mechanical facilities are located in Mecha Station. Unknown to most, one of the station’s maintenance bays houses a 130-year-old escape pod salvaged from Xar-3 in 2102. The station’s hull has a Xagrurgian flag painted on it, implying that much of Mecha Station was converted from the original Xagrurg national station. Prison Station is also known as the Sky Box and Lockup. It is the station that contains the juvenile prison where the Delinquents remained before being sent to Urth. Those who are under the age of majority when convicted of a crime are sent to the Sky Box until the age of 18. At 18, The Council reviews their case and it is decided if they should be executed or released. Power Station generates the majority of the electrical power used on the Ark.

December 31 2115, Ruins Of Manila City.

A Young warrior from Tree Crew walked into the halls of Commander Tower, in her side her custom sword. " Uta Heto Cu Fitna(I Wish To Fight)" the warrior said. The Heda looked at her “Who are you, what clan?” The warrior looked at the different Ambassadors before looking at her “Ai laik Alexa kom Trikru n ai goruf comande batoli” The commander looked at her, “Okay Alexa of Tree Clan I will do the battle let’s begin” Alexa pulled her sword out and charged her swinging her sword missing, the commander swung her sword cutting Alexa in the chest. Alexa moaned in pain but carried on, she knocked the Commander sword out her hands stabbing her arm. She quickly swung the sword stabbing the commander in the neck, she looked in her eyes as she felled to her knees blood pouring out as she tries to breath. Alexa put her fingers over her open eyes closing then, she proceeded to speak “Yu gonplei ste odon(Your Fight Is Over)”. She stood up and looked as everyone bowed and chanted “Long live the Heda”, she took her seat as the Flamekeeper took a mysterious AI out the back of the Commanders neck.

After walking to the Sacred Flames Keeper room, they wash the blood off her before laying her on her stomach and cutting a small line on the back of her neck. The AI Chip tentacles quickly opened the wound and merged itself into Alexa neck, in front of her laid the mysterious but sacred mission they called ‘First Commander’. She put her gear back on and walked out into the city, her new home of Oscargdia. The people from 7 clans all congregated in the market trading goods with one another, with the ambassadors along her side she nodded her head as the crowd looked. Once noticing who the new Commander Of the Coalition was the Tree Crew jumped and shouted in joy, “The Trikru is alive, The Trikru will survive, savior of Urth long Live the Heda, Long Live My Queen. Woossa Ayi es lesadua. Woosa Trikru sahoom la ga, Solesa uta Trikru Heda!!!”

The remaining clans waited for her announcement as the Second in Command Of the Coalition, she raised her and spoke “Second in Command to the Tree Crew will be,The New Cerdani Republic. A trusted ally of Tree crew and firm group against Mountain Men.”

December 31 2115, Present Day
Sam Pipua was wrapping up his work at the ark’s laboratory on his thesis of the possible recolonization of Urth and how to modify the global atmosphere when he heard a scuffle outside in the hallway. He grabbed a scalpel and cautiously looked out of the door, noticing a girl being dragged out into the hallway by guards and then a woman injecting her with a needle who then proceeded to walk towards B-Dock. He then quietly “borrowed” a guard’s uniform in the nearby security office and then followed them to the area, where he saw an old spacecraft being prepared for launch. Not wanting to miss this prime opportunity to explore Urth, he quickly changed out of his guard’s uniform and grabbed military-style fatigues and gear from a nearby storage crate and listened in on the briefing, sneaking onboard the spacecraft after they were done.

December 31, 2115, Present Day
Jineto Senve was sitting in his cell, looking at the roof. He was thinking of his brother. How he had saved him. He wondered why the Ark, humanities refuge, was also corrupt inside. If the Ark contained people such as rapists, kidnappers, and killers then was it really a refuge?

As he was thinking, his cell door opened. He looked up inquiringly before two soldiers shoved him up and outside his cell. Bouncing off the wall, he quickly turned on his attackers. “Don’t touch me!” he roared as he launched himself at the steady soldiers. He missed the soldier he was aiming for and lost his balance. Before he could get up and try again, he felt a prick in his neck before the darkness enveloped him. Not again… was his last thought before he slipped into nothingness.

The soldiers quickly picked up his body, the man following behind them. They soon arrived at the spaceship and began to make preparations.

Antonio was strolling around in the prison bay of the ship. He always had his pen and small notebook close so he could note everything he found interesting. When he heard some guards talking about prisoners being sent to a escape pod so they could get “rid” of them, he got scared ran to a dark place and started penning something down. And made sure if he was sent to the pod he had his notebook and pen with him. When that was done he started casually but panicked looking for a way out of the prison bay. When he thought he found a way out he felt a hard punch at the back of his head. Last thing he knew he heard someone say “So here he was. Glad we found him, get him to the pod”

(Joint post between me, Cel and Rico)
Alexa sat in the commander’s chair at the top of Commanders tower, she had been awaiting the Ambassador of the Xagrumari Clan. The Xagrumari ambassador rides up to the clan hall and dismounts with his finely-made katana at his side and then enters the hall, and bowed to the commander in her chair and then presents himself, “My name is Timothy Vaughn, representative of the Xagrumari clan.” Alexa stood up and looked at the guards “Please leave us be” She examined Timothy, “I am the new Heda, Alexa of Trikru. It is a honor to meet you, it was brought to my attention that you are of the Special clans. I’ve wished to bring all clans closer together creating a stronger Coalition, I wish for the Xagrumari clan to join us here as well and be the Clan that handles any foreign affairs with other unknown clans or people.” Timothy of Xagrumari responded, “We accept the task, Alexa of Trikru. Is there anything else of matter you would like to task my clan?”

“I’ve prepared a mission between the Trikru and the Xagrumari Clan to scout out the nearby Mountain Men base, the acid fogs have been increasing and I don’t think there natural” She says while putting her gear on.

“I’ll send a message back to my clan notifying them to prepare a team of our best marines for this mission,” he tells her. “According to the old legends in the books in my ancestors’ beached arks (the ships; reference to Noah’s Ark) near our capital city in the old-world nation known as Celannica, these acid fogs were created by old-world weapons, particularly chemical weapons even though they were supposedly banned with international treaties and pacts.” The AI chip in back of her neck sent a memory shock into her brain, she briefly closed her eyes seeing the world destroying. She quickly opens her eyes, very well we best get a move on while it’s still dark.

(Several Hours Later)

Just about hours away from the Xagrumari Clan territory, Alexa and her 29 men and Timothy stopped on there horses. “It’s beautiful, the 5 Different ecosystems of Gondwana colliding at once” Alexa had never seen it and Quickly patted her horse who took off towards the Xagrumari territory, the scenery seemed to be changing in front of your eyes. The nuclear war seemed to have created a mixture of biomes into one, beautiful blue waterfalls and gold deserts all in one.

“Yes it is, it is a shame however, that we can never see the world for what it once was before the nuclear exchange other than old-world books and pictures. That is why my clan has placed great importance on taking care of old-world relics, to preserve what little remains of our ancestors’ achievements and ecosystems,” Timothy says while looking at a pack of deer in the distance. While riding her horse a large Horn like noise could be heard in the distance, she listens carefully to the tone and noticed what it was “Quickly we must find shelter ! The Acid Fog is coming” Alexa said as she tapped her horse to go faster.

“Shit, gas masks on and haul ass!” Timothy yells to his men, galloping on his imposing stallion with Alexa. As they race into a deep cavern they go as far back as possible, “Someone must have spotted us how far is the nearest Mountain men staton?” Alexa asked.

“5 miles north,” Timothy said. “Or that’s what the old-world map said anyway.” “Tell me more about this old world, Ambassador” she says.

“There are many things of the old-world we could never achieve again in our lifetimes,” Timothy said, looking back to his time in school. “People lived on 8 continents, the one we are currently on was known as Gondwana, there were devices such as ‘cell phones’ and ‘computers’ that allowed people to communicate to each other across continents almost instanously, machines in buildings known as 'factories’ that could produce items within hours unlike our most skilled artisans would need days; Hell, we were even beginning to explore the vast unknown beyond our own planet,” pointing to the black nothingness of space in the sky and then looks at the moon. “We had homes in space known as space stations, machines that acted as relay stations for these invisible messages, and we had mechanical machines that allowed us to live and move in space. There is something odd however; while our archivists and researchers were searching old-world government buildings and laboratories, we discovered several degraded files mentioning something of an ‘ark’ in space that the old governments of this world were building to retreat to in case a nuclear war happened. However, there is a problem with this; as I mentioned earlier, the information on the files was fragmented so we can’t actually confirm the existence or success of the ark,” looking up in space again.

“I see, what a interesting world it seems to have been. I’ll keep that info in mind the fog has cleared we beat move before they send another round our way” Alexa said as she got back on her horse.

“Alright then,” Timothy says as he gets onto his horse. “You know, I expected more of a reaction from you.”

“Emotions get you killed, Hodnes laik kwelnes.” She said as she rode alongside him.

“Emotions are a critical aspect of a person’s humanity; without them we are nothing better than mindless machines,” he retorted. “Though a fine balance between emotions and logic is always best.”

“Emotions can not be seen in a warriors face, if he fears he die. Ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim!” She replies back to the Ambassador.

“Hence why I mentioned the fine balance; to harness the will of the people, you must be able to utilize emotions to your advantage, they don’t want to hear cold, hard facts given by an emotionless husk; but on the other hand, there are times you must be stoic in the face of danger; for example; charging in headfirst in anger without analyzing the situation will only get you killed,” Timothy replies.

“The Special Clans do not understand the true meaning of being Grounders, we are one there is no difference in us. Your fear is hidden behind the gun you hold, what are you with just knives and Ganda brings the true Grounder warrior out. I have question do you teach your people the universal Grounder language ?” Alexa ask Timothy.

“Ofa contada osir do, etu just perfre kom shish in Gonasleng, ai kru’s original sleng. Alexa ue haven’t read up on ai kru’s history, etu come kom another land far away kom gandhana, so der laik significant differences between the native sleng en ai kru’s,” Timothy replies.

Alexa looks at him, “Are we Here yet Ambassador?”

“We’re about there, beware of minefields though,” pointing at the skulls and bones sign. “I presume your warriors have experienced minefields before or shall I explain how they work?” “We Know Of minefields, not our first choice route but usually minefields are short cuts” she says while carefully walking through the field.

“Too bad we don’t have mine detectors, it’s a shame they became inept since the nuclear exchange,” he says while carefully walking. “So, while we’re here, mind telling me about yourself? How did you rise through the ranks and became Commander?”

“Same as any other commander, Fight our way up and have Nightblood.” She said as she continued trekking through the mine fields.

“How did your clan rise from the ashes of the nuclear war?,” he asked. A lady from space came just a few days after and helped us, she was the first Heda she just died 30 years ago and since there have several others in her place. We all wear the chip of Heda which gives us the knowledge of the passed Heda. I’m Of the Nightbloods Trikru produces the most night bloods. So tell me about your clan and your area of gondiuwa”

“My clan of Xagrumari actually draws its origins directly from one of the old-world militaries, specifically the Xagrurgian Navy. According to old documents and maps in our arks, our forefathers were travelling in the Gondwanan Gulf for some reason when the nuclear war started. They took heavy damage and as a result, they were forced to land at Celannica as they wouldn’t be able to make the trip to Xagrurg. As a result, they decided to create a settlement with the arks’ crews which gradually expanded over time. Eventually, after some fighting with bandits and cannibals, we took over the entirety of Celannica, eventually expanding to the former nation of Daneelmark as well. My clan values the restoration and preservation of old-world technology and artifacts highly, which is one of the reasons why my clan is powerful compared to our lesser rivals. What we lack in manpower, we make up in technology. Unfortunately, we have had difficulty in actually performing these tasks at time due to the lack of parts needed for repairs, so we do tend to have firearm shortages now and again throughout our forces. Our clan’s political system is based on the old republic of Xagrurg, being a republic. Of course, we adjusted for the fact the wasteland is dramatically different than what was once was of the world in our constitution. So, who is this 'lady from space’ you mentioned earlier? I’m curious to know why a spacer would come back to this hellhole.”

“I can’t remember well but she is the founder of the Coalition and all clans respect her, she helped us survive and that’s what matters, now where exactly are we heading again?” She said as she looked around.

“You said we’re heading to this mountain man base correct? By the way, what’s your personal opinion of mountain men?”

“Death to the mountain men, your a Ambassador to the council you know this why do you ask?” Alexa says giving him a curious look.

“We never reveal our personal opinions in politics; come on you know that,” Timothy chuckles. “Anyway, I asked because since technically, since my clan directly descends from a pre-apocalypse nation, we’re allied to a mountain man faction, located in old-war Celannica. Now don’t cut my throat just yet, hear me out; due to our pre-war ties, we were able to restore a degree of civilization back to our islands, albeit not as grandiose or marvelous as days long ago. We managed to compromise on an agreement that in exchange of the Celannican mountain men’s assistance with our development, we supply them with criminals for their research into a vaccine, with our supervision closely used as to make sure they aren’t developing biological weapons or some shit against the clans. My point is, my government can persuade the Celannicans to help fight against the other mountain men with their technological might. Simple banzai charges into machine guns obviously don’t work. Consider my offer: an alliance with the Celannican mountain men in exchange for their technology and assistance to help our clans, our people, to become was once was. We kept it secret until now because we know the reaction of grounders towards all mountain men is, ‘kill all, leave no one alive.’ But us grounders forget the fact they’re people too. We should give them a chance to prove themselves at least, at least the Celannicans anyway; they could’ve easily destroyed my people’s arks when they landed on the island but they didn’t.”

Alexa looked in shock, she had never heard of a Grounder and Mountain Men Alliance it was albeit unlikely. She stopped on her horse, “The mountain men are not to be trusted, but I will go along with this plan. The first sign of trouble I will kill everyone in the mountain and I Demand the release of the Grounders they kidnapped and are draining blood from locking our people in cages, shall this not work we will come for your clan and although you have guns our sheer numbers will bring your island to its knees do you understand Ambassador?” She says as she pulls her horse back for Timothy to lead the way.

“My Government will try to do everything they can for your people,” Timothy says. “Also, that Heda of your’s in your head gives you knowledge of the old times correct? I believe it should mention the fact mass infantry charges against enemy machine guns tends to not work well,” Timothy sighs. “Also, the Celannican mountain men are on my island, they don’t have the resources to go further than the confines of my island; they’re my clan’s problem, not your’s.”

Alexa stopped and looked at him her eyes seeming to stab him, “Do you think we do not know who the Celannicans are? They have multiple Trikru, Otter peoples and Ice Nation members. This isn’t just one clans problem it’s all ours, and you underestimate the determination and strength of us. We have destroyed a mountain men area before, merely charging is not our only perfection we know the lands better then they do we are the land! It belongs to us, and you remember that Timothy.” She turned her horse around and went to the back of the group.

“How the hell did the Celannicans expand off their island? They’d run out of oxygen before making it across the channel and we control the ports and air fields.”

Alexa turned around and grined, “Well I guess the Xagrumari aren’t aware of everything after all now lead the way” Alexa replies.

“Alright then,” Timothy shrugs and then starts moving his horse towards the base, eventually reaching the perimeter fence after a couple of minutes. Timothy racks his M60E6 machine gun and then asks Alexa, “So what shall be your command now your highness?”, he asks sarcastically.

“These are your people, you lead us in Ambassador” she replies.

“Oh yeah, you said the Celannicans are somehow here,” he sighs. Timothy then walks into a decrepit office by the blast door and then approaches a console. He then takes out a keycard and puts it into the console’s slot and then says, “Authorization code Timothy-5-9-3-1 Omega.” Then the console answers, “Identify verified. Please stand back from blast door.” The blast door’s mechanisms begin turning and sliding outwards, Alexa and Timothy waiting to go in.

The Grounder soldiers put their guard up, far in the trees sat Archers with poison Spears pointed at the doors waiting for a wrong move, “Well Timothy” Alexa says looking at him.

Timothy looks at the archers in the bush and then yells, “Chill your fucking tits lads, if they wanted us dead, they could’ve done it miles ago with the poison gas.”

Alexa raises her hand and archers stand down along with the soldiers, “At ease we trust other Grounders, Utek numa le Xgurmari”

After the blast door fully opened, silence greeted the Grounders for only a few seconds until a figure stepped out. Heavily armored with a gasmask covering his face, the soldier immediately pointed his assault rifle at Alexa upon seeing her and shouted, “Untermenschlicher Eindringling!”

“Chill your tits,” Timothy said to the soldier, chuckling. “She’s with me,” showing his identification card to the soldier, displaying his credentials as ambassador of the Xagrumari people. “I was given a keycard that gives me access to your bases by your mainland government over in Celannica. I’m here on a diplomatic mission to sort out a treaty between the grounder people and the government.”

Only pointing his rifle to the ground, the soldier slightly relaxed at the Xagrurgian, or Xagrumari, ambassador present. Radioing to his superior of this new development, the soldier, meanwhile, tensely watch the other Grounders present, eyeing each of the potential threats with suspicion. Shortly after his superior responded, the soldier then said,”You two are clear to come in. The others,” He pointed to the other Grounders,” Can not come in unless they are dearmed.”

Timothy motions to Alexa to give the order to holster her men’s bows while he gives out an order to his men to holster their guns.

“Usolf holsted la wepions” Alexa said as the soldiers lowered there weapons and handed them over “My archers will stay outside” she said to Timothy as they walked in.

Serving as a guide, the Celan soldier waved at the Grounders to follow him into the base as he led them into a tunnel. It turns out that it would only be the first of many long tunnels they would go through, and after what seems to be hours of traversing tunnel after tunnel, a metal door was finally seen at the end. The Celan inserted his identification card and made the door whirr to life as it opened. Inside, the room within was filled with busy activity as Celans and Celanas, each busy with their workload, suddenly stopped what they were doing and stared at the foreigners accompanied by one of their own. Signaling his people to get back to work, the soldier and his group continued to walk through the base to meet with the superior, ignoring the colored eyes watching them. It only took just several more minutes until they reached a door labeled “Office of B-13 Commander”, and with the soldier knocking, a scarlet eye Celan soon opened the door and dismissed him as he welcomed his guests inside.

“I wasn’t exactly expecting to make a meeting with you, honored guests, but this is not at all unpleasant. Please, do take a seat and we will begin.”

“Sorry about not informing you beforehand sir, this was an impromptu thing,” Timothy says while grabbing a seat.

Alexa looked around, watching her surroundings, “Where are my people ?” She ask not wasting any time.

Timothy stares at Alexa and turns to face the Azure commander. “Yes, the matter I wish to bring up in this discussion is the creation of a treaty between our two people: the grounders and the Celannicans. First matter of business is the release of grounders currently here in the facility.”

Sitting down in his chair, the Commander raised a hand and said,”Please, we will discuss our treaty shortly, but introductions are very much needed if we are to continue. I am Rudi Klemme, Commander of this fine facility for Celannica.”

“I am Timothy Vaugh, Foreign Minister of the Xagrumari clan, or Xagrurg if you would prefer my clan’s pre-war designation.”

Alexa looked in shocked before snapping back, “I’m am Alexa Heda of the Coalition And Member Of The Trikru Clan”

“Excellent, then we can begin. Regarding about the Grounders we have, they are not located here as all of our Grounders are in Celannica, our mainland.”

“Can you radio the mainland about our current talks?” Timothy requests.

“I already have, but it may take a while for the message to reach them.” Alexa looked at the commander, “Why? Why did you order the kidnapping of my people? You turned them into reapers and the rest you drain there blood for what!”

Timothy coughs and then mumbles, “The vaccine.”

Rudi, being unfazed with the emotional outburst, responded,”Please calm yourself, Alexa. While I have authority in my facility, I simply administer and enact the will of Celannica. I do not know the fate of the Grounders once they reach the Empire. As for the Reapers, as far as I know, we Celans have never used them.”

“The provisions of the treaty states that Celannica ceases the kidnapping of grounders and release all detained grounders immediately along with a ceasefire. Also, we request that the Celannicans assist the technological development of the grounders. In exchange, Xagrurg and other participants will send death-row prisoners to the Celannicans. Furthermore, Xagrurg offers a joint-research agreement in the development of radiation medication with the mountain men and other signatories. Do you find these terms amicable?”

“I do, but the releasement of all Grounders in our control may be . . . difficult for Celannica’s leaders.”

“I understand, the nature of Celannica even before the war was, malevolent to say the very least. Timothy, awaiting for an answer from Alexa.

“I will not take that for a answer, you monsters will release my people! You’ve shot Missiles at our villages released nuclear gas through our homelands, I as a leader will not sign anything if I can’t guarantee the safety of my people commander “ she replied in a firm voice.

“May I speak with Alexa in the hallway for a minute?,” he asks in a stern voice towards Rudi while looking at Alexa.

“You may, although please refrain from creating a disturbance.”

“Thank you Mr. Klemme,” Timothy says while him and Alexa step out into the hallway. Timothy then says to Alexa, “Look, I’m trying my best here, we can’t push our luck too far else the entire treaty goes to shit. Half a promise is better than nothing at all.”

Alexa looks at Timothy, “Fine only because you put a effort for trying “ she replies before fixing her face and putting a grin on it.

Timothy then walks back into the room and tells Rudi, “Alright, we both agree to the treaty.” Realizing he forgot his pen, he asks Rudi for a pen so he can sign the treaty parchment.

Occupying a ghost of a smile, Rudi gives the Xagrurgian his pen.

“Danke schun,” he says to Rudi. He proceeds to sign his name in cursive on the paper and gives the pen to Alexa. “You can write right?” Alexa grabs the pen and also writes in cursive, holding back her arm from stabbing the commander. “Never underestimate a Grounder Ambassador” Timothy grins at her and then says, “Well, I believe that wraps up the negotiations. Thank you Mr. Klemme,” shaking his hand. Afterwards, they both leave the complex and head back outside.

“Alright, so what now?” Timothy asks. “I will head back to Coalition city and tell the other clans, in the meantime I hope to have a report on the other mountain bases I recommend you meet up with other clans in Coalition city and scout the areas near the sea” she says as she gets on her horse “Hiel Grounders!!” She says as she rides off into the forest.

“Well then, a politician’s work is never done,” Timothy says to himself. “Alright guys, load up and let’s over to the coalition capital, double-time it folks!”

January 1, 2116 Launch Day

Allison woke up as the doors locked on the 100 year old spacecraft, 150 kids sat in there chairs awaiting what seem to be a sudden death. The Chancellors watches from dock B as the kids looked in fear, the chancellors put there hands on the keypads giving the ship permission to launch. Xir-3 left the Ark and instantly dropped, the boosters guided it towards its destination just near a South Hills base that they believed was empty but full of supplies. As the ship entered the atmosphere the heat inside the craft started to get hotter as shreds of the ship started to come off, a group of boys decided to follow a boy name Filldon Casinae and took there straps off and proceeded to float around as the ship felled. “Sit back down that’s not safe!” Allison screamed as the parachutes released yanking the boys back hitting the ceiling instantly killing 2 of them and bruising Filldon. After about a hour the shop made contact on the ground, Unknowing to the teens right in the center of Trikru territory.

The doors unsealed and opens exposing the teens to the air, Allison stepped off the ship first and smelled the fresh air of Urth for the first time “Yessssss We Did it!!!” Everyone ran off the ship and started jumping in joy. Meanwhile on the Ark the crew monitored the kids using the brackets they put on there arm to keep constant check on there vitals, the teens had made it… they finally made it home.

After he was done celebrating Jineto looked around in awe. He had seen some plants in the Ark but nothing as the flora he was seeing around him! He had heard stories of Urth from strangers and family alike, yet nothing could take away from this moment. Then he realized what it had cost them to get there, and looked inside of the shuttle. The bodies were laying there. Jineto wanted to bury them, but he was not the leader of the expedition. He sighed and sat down, and watched as the others celebrated.

Antonio was still unconscious during the landing and the celebrations which followed. Allison came back into the ship and saw still 3 persons in the ship. The two guys who didn’t survive the landing and Antonio. She ordered a few guys to bury the dead bodies and give them a good ceremony. Then she walked to Antonio and first checked if he was still alive, luckily he is still alive she thought when she felt a pulse. She tried to wake Antonio up, and after a few minutes trying he started to slowly wake up. He was very dizzy and really confused where he was or who Allison was. He got really scared when he saw he wasn’t in his prison and that someone strange was looking at him. When he was loose he started running to the closest door and saw he was outside in some wierd place. He ran back in and started looking for a closet. When he found one he locked himself in and started crying.

Zeda, Former Celannica; now Present-Day Xagrumari
In the ruins of the former Supreme Asembly building, is busy bureaucrats running amok with papers and emissaries from other clans in some of its former offices. In the top floor, is the office of the President of the Xagrumari. The President of the Xagrumari, whose name is Andy Eden, is currently looking over the city in his office, the streets bustling with activity and houses spread far out from the city’s center. In the skyline is one or two skyscrapers in subpar condition and a couple of brick apartments to house the upper-class citizenry. John Eden reads an old book that details the workings of electricity as the new alliance with the Mountain Celans has granted the Xagrumari the ability to create electricity once again, resulting in the electrification in former major Celannican cities. The main power source for the electrical systems for the island of Celannica is the Kuro Memorial Dam, a massive superstructure located on a major river by Zeda. Already, the effects of the regional electrication plan were becoming apparent in the capital city of Zeda, where the lights in John’s office were illuminating the room (albeit flickering every couple of minutes) and the radio on his desk playing some old-world blues and on the streets, several streetlights began to beam brightly once more. Even basic communications were being restored, with telegraph lines being set up in Celannica. If one yearned for a taste of the old-world, the island of Celannica would be it.

(Joint Rico, Blue, Cel and Jon Post)
Sam checked his body for injuries after the less-than-smooth landing, revealing a couple minor bruises that will heal up by tomorrow. He then looked around for his science kit, which contained a Geiger counter, syringes, and other items used to analyze soil and atmospheric compositions. He eventually found it and opened it, which was in remarkably good condition despite the pod crashed hard into the ground, revealing only a couple broken beakers. He grabs his .45 caliber pistol, holsters it, along with some binoculars and steps outside and surveys his surroundings. “Absolutely phenomenal…” he thought to himself as he took in the trees and lush wildlife around him. As he was looking around, he noticed a person running away crying and locking himself in a closet. Sam heads over to the closet and says to him through the doors, “Hey man, you alright?”

“Who is asking?” Antonio replied. “The name’s Sam Pipua.” “How can I be sure to trust you, and be sure you are not one of those men from the prison?!” Antonio said trying to act tough. “Bi*ch, does a convict know how to handle lab equipment and a Geiger counter?,” Sam retorted. “I don’t know, you tell me. But I’m not opening the door” Antonio said as he started to cry softly again. Sam thought to himself, “Well shit,” then he said to the closet man, “Alright man, I’m sorry. But you can’t stay here locked in this closet. This mission depends on all of us working together.” “Why? I’m just 9 years old and I never ever fought. Only thing I have is my pen and paper and my knowledge about the planet. And you don’t want to know what happend here why we were in space in the first place.” Antonio said. “I know why we’re here, it’s pretty obvious why, I read the books and the archives,” Sam said. “Still, we need every man and woman to do his part. We can help train you so you can some more tasks.” “Alright, but of course first we need to make sure there is water close by and we are on solid soil. After that we need to find food asap.” Antonio said getting a bit more trust in Sam. “Hey, what’s your name anyway? Can’t exactly call you the Boogeyman,” chuckling. The closet opens a bit and a hand comes out “Hi, I’m Boogeyman. But you can call me Antonio. What’s your name?” “I gave my name earlier if you recall,” Sam says and shakes the Boogeyman’s hand. “Ah yeah. Sorry Sam.” Antonio said and he swung open the closet door to see Sam face to face. “Well let’s hope the truth isn’t as bad as the stories tell.” Sam’s face gets smacked by the closet doors suddenly opening and falls onto the ground and says, “Yeah, hopefully. It’s been 90 years, humanity should’ve rebuilt somewhat by now. Also, ow.” Sam and Antonio saw 3 other children walk to the door opening and heard they started talking. They walked closer to them as they saw they were talking to the other children who were outside.

Allison, Filldon And Hotavia walked out of the spaceship and onto the ground, she called all the kids together “So we made it you guys, we need to get water and see if there’s food. Anyone want to come?”

Sam, after talking to Antonio, goes over and raises his hand and says, “I’m in, I got some binoculars to help us out.” “Great then; If you’re coming, let’s head out !” Allison says as she starts walking through the forest. Hotavia was so excited to see land and the lake she took off in the forest, Allison chased her trying to keep up. Filldon stayed behind and helped out in the camp. Sam looks at Antonio and asks, “You up for this kid?” Allison looks at Antonio while she waits for the answer. “I think no one is ready what to come since we are not trained or what not. But at least it gives me a chance to see how Urth really is.”

(On the path to somewhere)

While hiking, Sam looks at his group and then decides to start some small talk with one of them. Allison looks at him as she stood running, she approaches a Cliff and sees the big blue lake “it’s beautiful!” She says to Sam. “Holy sht, I’m surprised the planet still looks this great,” says Sam, awe-struck. Allison looks at him before she sees Hotavia jumping into the lake, “it’s great! Get in!!” Hotavia says as she swims around. “Wait! Hold up! We still don’t know if the lake’s contaminated or not!” Sam yells at the girl. “Don’t be a buzzkill, this is a Nacatan’s favorite thing to do is swim!” Allison looks at him before jumping in with a couple other kids. “Ah sht,” Sam said to himself. “I’m going to run a couple of tests real quick then I’ll make sure no giant mutated bears show up.” With that, Sam opens up his kit and pulls out his Geiger counter, scanning the nearby area for any residual radiation and checking the water. “Looks like a bit of radiation is left from the bombs, though that is to be expected for only 90 years after a nuclear war,” Sam said to the other kids. “Should be safe of us though.” Sam packs the gear back into the box and then keeps a lookout over the kids with his binoculars out and his pistol at his side. Allison swims around playing with Hotavia when Hotavia is snatched under the water, “Hotavia!!!” “What the he*l?!” Sam yells at them. “What’s going on?” Sam quickly unholsters his gun and aims at the water. Holtavia pops back up and everyone rushes to shore as they were making on land the creature jumped out the water near Sam landing half its large body on the land opening its large mouth with razor sharp teath. “Kill it !!” Hotavia screamed. Sam quickly empties his magazine into the fish, 5 of his 7 bullets hitting the head bullseye, the other 2 going straight down his mouth.

A few miles away the gunshots caught the attention of the Trikru tribe of Belda home of the Heda, 8 warriors ran quickly through the woods towards the lake. Meanwhile, Hotavia looks at Sam and gives him a hug, “Thanks dude that was pretty cool you think we can eat him?” Allison looks at him, “So what do we do with it?” Sam looks at Hotavia and gives a curt nod and then looks at Allison, “Well, it could our dinner,” Sam suggests. Hotavia looks at Antonio and bends down “Your a cute little kid, what do you think we should do kido?” “I would suggest staying out of this lake for some time before we are sure where this weird creature comes from.” Antonio said. “I brought an old survival guide with us. Though usually I wouldn’t recommend eating a radiation-mutated fish,” says Sam as he opens his science kit, pulls out a syringe, and extracts the fish’s blood and puts it in a tube. As they made they way back to camp, one of the teens was hit in his leg by a arrow , a series of arrows started to pour down as they started running, a Grounder quickly grabbed the boy before disappearing in the bush. “For fuck’s sake,” Sam yells and dives behind a rock. He quickly reloads his pistol and fires 4 shots at the grounder taking Antonio. A Grounder runs up to Sam swinging on him with a hatchet, the Grounder with Antonio disappears into the forest as Antonio starts yelling “HELP. PLEASE HELP ME!”, he pushes him on the ground “De ye Metun man!” Sam quickly dodges the hatchet and turns to quickly fire the rest of his magazine at the grounder in the back. Filldon “We have to go get him he’s so little !” Allison says. The Grounders tied Antonio up on a pole to bake in the sun as the poison did its role. The Grounder was hit and injured, Hotavia jumped in front Of Sam “No! Go find the little boy!” She grabs him and wraps a rope behind his arm and takes him back to the ship. “No shit Sherlock!” Sam yells at Hotavia as he runs out into the woods with his gun and the hatchet at his hand.“Antonio! Yell so I can hear where are you!” Sam yells. Allison looked around and notice a tall structure in a open field and sees Antonio hanging there seemingly lifeless. “There!” She screams. Sam quickly sprints towards Antonio, weapons in hand and cuts Antonio down from the pole, rummaging through his science kit hoping he brought some medical supplies in it. “I guess a bandage, penicillin, and some antiseptic will have to do. You better live mate.”

Slinging his science kit over his back with the strap, he picks up Antonio in his arms and carries him back to the ship, sprinting.

As they arrived back at the camp, Hotavia had tied the Grounder up, and left him inside the ship. Allison goes inside with Sam and Antonio to find Hotavia and the Grounder talking.

“Did anyone find any anti-venom in the ship?” Sam asks to the teenagers. The Grounder looked at Antonio and spit at him “Trikru ku fin e “ he then passes out. Hotavia looks at him “There’s your answer “ Sam, pissed off and needing the cure for Antonio badly, decided to do something drastic. “Alright, who’s familiar with waterboarding?” “No you will not waterboard him! What is your problem?! “ she says as her brother walks up. “I agree with Sam, we need to get him to talk.” “They shot at us without warning. We can’t even speak his language. What makes you think he’ll just fork it over?,” asks Sam to Hotavia. “Torture is sick, we are not monsters like back on the ark,” Hotavia says as the Grounder points at his pouch for Hotavia to get the antidote. “Trikru ni spect Sam” he says looking at Sam. “To be fair, he did string up Antonio on a pole for him to die slowly from poison,” Sam said to Hotavia. Sam then turns to the grounder, “Do you speak Codexian?” He looks at him “intok don de skikru!” “Note to self: language seems to be mainly based on Codexian, but has evolved over time,” Sam makes a mental note to himself. Sam heads over to the pouch where the grounder said the antidote is and takes it out. “Well, it’s something. Can’t tell if it’s poison or not though and we don’t have the time to run tests to determine its composition,” he says to Allison and Hotavia. Allison looked at Sam “So people did survive, we are not alone down here” Hotavia cut the Grounder loose and led him out the camp, “I’ll come to you Washington” she says as he hurried away from camp. “Of course people survived, these people were likely the descendents of people who made into the fallout shelters before the bombs fell. Now let’s haul ass and administer Antonio the medicine,” Sam says. “Hopefully, it won’t come down to threatening waterboarding again,” he says to them.