The 1913 - 1917 Vultucan Civil War

The Vultucan Government has released this important documents on vultucan history

September 10, 1913 Vultuca City, Start of the War

After the Death of Vultucas King, without an heir The 3 Largest Groups in Vultuca, The Republicans, Fascist, & the Communist start the Civil War to Take control of country, The Republicans Control the Northern Sections, The Fascist Control the Southern & East Center Sections, The Communist Party Controls the rest of the center and outer islands of Vultuca, The Republicans Have a larger army of 2.9 Million, us Communist only 765,982 The Fascist have 1.4 Million:

These are all accounts from people in the conflict:

Battle of the Rhun: September 15 - October 15, 1913

The First Major Battle of the war, Fascist & Republican Forces Clash it out The Republicans lead by General MacRum, Fascist lead by Ghernal Demani: This would be the 3rd Bloodiest Battle of the War,

David Mclane, 11th Front Line Rifle Division, Republican Side: September 20th, Today The FP (Fascist Party) Launched a surprise attack on us, ever since the battle started, every minute there would be deaths, shots fired, and artillery barrages, Constant Fire from all Sides, It has been Hell on Earth for me, I miss my family, my beautiful Wife and Children

Updates coming soon:

November 1913, Vultuca

Private Yelon, 12th Republican Army, Chenville,

Although I am from the kingdom of asendavia I have traveled to vultuca to help the republicans in their civil war to make vultuca a republic, our first battle was a decisive victory, we pulled the communist out and they ran to their “island”, we are now just engaging with the fascist party, we lost the cities of Duma and Yurigrad,

Private Unia, 2nd Fascist Army, Duma

as the Republicans retreated we now are assembling our massive offensive on the city of Yurm,
they are now vulnerable and weak. I don’t know much details.