The Blue and the Grey

Frontlines : Infinite Loop

It was quite on the front, had been for the last three months, in fact not a single shot had been fired, not since before the new years. most of the troops actually had not even looked down the barrel of their gun in a while.
General Sakai did not like it, not one little bit,
he paced in the command bunker, "what are they doing, they had the advantage, " he murmered to no one in particular,
he didnt need to look at the map, it hadn’t changed in three weeks, and that was because his aide accidentally knocked it over.
he peered out the window slit,
“get Lt. Fujibayashi, I want a recon mission”

Korea

All across the USK it was quiet, th eocassional young person could be seen, quickly and without lookign up rushing from building to car, or car to building, mostly the elderly were out, hapilly walking, shopping the open air markets, sitting in the park playing with stray dogs and cats,
even a few drag racing their rascal power charis up the street.

Blizzard EP Division
Garneldo

“I’m a genius!”

The CEO’s secretary was surprised, to say the least, to see him like this. Usually he was dignified, even morose. "Is this about the Floor Gun Turret numbers again, sir?

“No, no. Even better. It’s great. I’ll be up for the Nobel, even.” The executive held up a copy of the day’s newspaper. “Get a load of this!”