The burns, they will scar

somewhere in FPS near a port

a man carrying a walking stick moved toward the ferry landing,
“Hello” he says with a thin haggard voice. “are the ferrys departing for Christie Soon?” he asks

the young girl behind the stand taps her computer monitor, “Yes sir one leaves in 47 minutes. would you like a ticket?”
“yes please.”
“and how will you be paying?”
“Veriprint, I have lost my card you see.”
“Not a problem” she hands he scanner to him and he looks into the eyepiece as it reads his thumb print.

“Oh My, um sir is this , , , you?”
“Yes but please dont raise a fuss I am traveling incognito.”
“by all means Mr. Motenai.”

she hands him the ticket and he walks over to wait for teh gate to open. a noticiable limp in one leg from a poorly set break some time ago.

[ooc] I know I shoulb be using the new Map but I am really attached to the old one still, so if I refer to it pardon me.

Cupertino outskirts

Kitsurabami walked quietly through the stripmall, all around there were bodies, but they still moved, “Kitty to the pet shop over”
“pet shop here go ahead”
“I am in a small strip mall the zombies are all over but they are , well they are docile.”
“understood but dont take any chances, do not bother them.”
Static
“we have satelite pics of an imperial ship in the vicinity this is Recon only”
“Understood Kitty out”
most of the zombies around her stood still, some milled about, and one was walking in slow circles, but they seemed to ignore her entirely, her respirator in her suit the only sound beyond a baying dog in the distance, she passed a jewelry store, the doors broken in (obviously looted of its Gold) she thought. as she neared the edge of the shopping center she could see the next a HardwareDepot and in its parking lot was a ship.
“Jeeze this thing looks like jabba the hutt. she said” as she looked on the large bulbous thing, its cargo doors were open and she could see several dead imperials lying about it.