The East Pacific Bar

In an unassuming corner of an unassuming region of Nationstates, The East Pacific Bar, established some time in 1988 due to the popularity with the hit TV-series ‘Cheers’, lays host to a variety of patrons from all around the NSverse.

Todd uses a slightly-stained washcloth to rub off some of the dishwasher spots of the glassware while pouring himself a tall glass of Guinness from the tap.

Barman! I’ll have a glass of scotch on the rocks! I have had one hell of a day.

I know it’s the morning, but I think I will have a class of wine because I know today is going to suck… And when the day is over, maybe something harder… :stuck_out_tongue:

Todd fixes a scotch on the rocks (using top shelf scotch to ensure maximum profit for the bar) in addition to handing Feux a wine list. “The prices go up the farther you go down the page - from the Roscata from the radiated fields of the Pax to the bold cabaret from The Wallachia Coalition. I’ve had them all, of course. A good bartender never serves what he doesn’t try first!”

Todd then flips a glass in the air and catches it behind his back, because that’s also what good bartenders do, apparently.

I’m in mood for champagne :wink:

Just a Coek for me please. Don’t mind me anyone, I’m just here because I love to video tape drunk people and put it on youtube :slight_smile:

Well well, what do we have here? Barkeep, I’d like to see what sorts of beer you can offer in this place!

Microbrews? I love microbrews! If not, give me whatever has the highest ABV…

enters bar

A beer please!

Bachtendekuppen looks at the stranger, who just entered, from a dark corner.

God-Emperorlooks at Bach, who’s lookin’ at the stranger.

flies in to le bar :DD One beer and one caek please! :3 [Rennen…]

Crawls behind bar Grabs bottle of bottom shelf booze Slams bottle on Vorshka “How’s that for a beer” collapses from drug overdose

A heavy coat, a grey fedora, a pair of sunglasses. Mundiferrum, hands in coat pockets, footsteps heavy, lips dry, skin pale, and with a strange look in his eye, enters the bar. He goes to the counter. “Yer Todd, right?” he says to the fox serving the drinks.