The Eastern Border Conflict

(OOC: Anyone can Join to make this RP interesting)
Kemmer Military Base
February 25th, 2019 
12:30 PM

“Alright gentlemen lets do this for Lochmount!” one of the loyalist general says while charging toward the Kemmer Military Outpost, the Loyalist begin to exchange fire with the Duelland soldiers. “Kill these sons of guns, they took our homeland!” the loyalist general continued as military Jeeps come in filled with Loyalist and hoping out to help them. “Sir they keep coming in bunches, we can’t hold for long” Private Cola Meek says pacing side to side “we are the smallest base in Duelland, we only have 235 men and all of our equipment are all from the 80s” he explains “Keep it together soldier! We got this, we are Duelland!” General Xavier tells him “Sir with all due respect, are you out of your mind? We are extremely outnumbered and surrounded” he says as he hears the bullets closer than before. “Keep fighting men! hold your ground!” one of the Duelland solider cries out as they keep exchanging fire with the Loyalist “Sir they are advancing fast and they killed Private Hanks” another soldier says. The fighting continues for 2 hours

Kemmer Military Base
2:30PM

“I think this is it General Xavier have lost half our men and I think its smart to surrender, not risk losing any more men”  Private Meek suggets with his head down “Son we will be frowned upon by many if we surrendered” General Xavier reminds him “I’m sorry but I don’t care about my reputation and I care about my family and friends, I don’t want to lose them” Private Meek says “Sir they have broken into the base! and they are commanding us to surrender or else they will kill each soldier they capture” a Duelland soldier interrupts “Alright alright alright, we will surrender” General Xavier walks out of his officers and walks toward to the base main entrance with his hand in the air " I’m General Xavier and I’m the Head of Kemmer Military Base, I come to surrender" he says with shame “Oh you’re the General?” a Loyalist leader Mane says while looking at him with a disdain face “Well goodbye!” he points his pistol and shoot him twice. “Hey what the hell! You killed a man who surrendered are you insane?” another Loyalist leader Sal confronts him “This was for Lochmount!” Mane tells him holding his pistol up “When the media finds out about a surrendering General being killed by us” Sal points out. “Who is gonna find out? Men look for all of the soldiers that we spared” Mane commands. Private Meeks overhears this and runs away “I gotta get out of here” he says while running through an escape tunnel.  The Lochmount Loyalist captured their first base and Duelland suffers their first defeat starting the “Eastern Border Conflict”. The casualities were 118 men killed, 75 wounded and the rest captured while the Loyalist lost 56 men, 65 wounded.

In Blueacia
5:00 PM

“Another fantastic meeting with the Prime Minister of Blueacia” President Franklin says while drinking a cup of whiskey “Mr. President! we have news that an attack by terror group “Lochmount Loyalist” was launch in Kemmer Military Base right next to Eastern Border” one of his assistant interrupts “Get me on the phone with the Secretary of Defense” he says slamming his cup of whiskey “Yes Mr. President” she says running.

5:10 PM

“Good evening Mr. President” Secretary Mitchell says “What the Hell happened in Kemmer Base” Preisident Franklin yells “Sir a terror group named “Lochmount Loyalist” launched an attack in Kemmer Base, the two sides fought for 2 hours before Kemmer Base surrendered due to the lack of ammunition and the causalities were rising and according to one of troops who fought and escaped, the head of the Kemmer Base was killed after surrendering, and this is my analysis sir” Mitchell informs him "What is the General name? President Franklin asks “General Xavier sir” Mitchell answers. "Sir they are growing in numbers and plan to capture more bases in coming weeks "  He warns the President “We might need assistance from our neighboring countries and allies” he continues to say “Alright I need to you start moving the troops and stop them from advancing” President Franklin commands “And i’ll start to get in contact with others countries who are willing to help” President Franklin says before he hangs up. “Shit man!” He sits down and takes a sip from his whiskey.

Celannica, Zeda
February 28th, 2019

“. . . Despite their fierce resistance, the small base of Kemmer, ill-prepared and taken by surprise, would ultimately be captured with an estimated 200 casualties of its 235 men. Reports indicates that the attackers are merciless in their conquest supplied by the fact that the head of the base was immediately executed moments after surrendering. Now the government of Duelland seeks out our assistance to squash these terrorists plaguing their homeland, a persistent problem to remain if we refuse to intervene.”

Reinhold Sepp, Field Marshall of the Imperial Army and member of the High Council of Celannica, had just finished reading out loud the news concerning the conflict between the terrorist forces of the Lochmount Loyalists, looking to carve out pieces of Duelland, and the military base belonging to said nation, looking for foreign assistance. The High Council consisted of other members that, like Sepp, once actively served in the military as either hardened soldiers, as was the case with the Zetta’s, or as distinguished officers, like the Field Marshalls, in overseas operations concerning these particular threats. In either case, everyone collectively knew how stubborn and troublesome home-grown terrorists were, especially since they were hit with a terrorist attack launched not too long ago.

“We will not get involved with another nations affairs!” Field Marshall of the Imperial Navy, Nero Silvestro, strongly profounded first with a slam on his desk. “The last time we extended our hand out to another nation, we were left in humiliation and locked in meaningless combat for months. In the immediate aftermath, our economy took a hit as the world ridiculed our justified actions against a hostile democracy. We do not want history to repeat for a second time, especially for helping others that can’t help themselves.”

Silence greeted the eldest marshall, but it was not in silent agreement. Rather, the entire council stared at him in anger as if they were personally insulted by his statements. Considering the fact that he highlighted the failures and outcomes of their last war while nullifying their driving successes, perhaps this was the case.

“There has been a lack of opportunities to show our Empires might, and considering how these Loyalists acted toward its enemies, it’s only fair that we help crush these honorless scum.” Emperor Zetta replied in cool enthusiasm, contrasting Silvestro’s heated statement. "Besides, Sepp did mention that the base only surrendered due to simply being out-manned, out-gunned, and equipped in outdated weaponry, signalling that these terrorists are not a severe threat, let alone a hostile country’s armed forces. Despite the capture of literally the smallest base in Duelland and its supplies, the Loyalists should offer our soldiers a quick victory. Even if this is not the immediate case, we will meet their resolve with our own steel tanks and fixed bayonets. We are, after all, one of the strongest nation’s on Urth.”

The Emperor struck a much more positive response with the others as their faces switched from frowns to smirks. Silvestro, realizing he would never win his argument thanks to his sudden outburst, capitulated in defeat as the first to vote in unanimous favor for Celannica assisting Duelland.

"So it is decided. I will personally organize our volunteers and inform Duelland of our extended hand. You are all dismissed.” Sepp stated as the Council dispersed. He took a quick glance at the grim-looking Silvestro, and with the marshalls last words ringing, whispered to himself,

”This time, we will succeed.”

The Field Marshall would shortly after form the Phoenix Volunteer Legion, consisting of 650 volunteers coming from mostly the Imperial Army and the Crimson Defensive Militia, accompanied with armored support. The legion would be further strengthened with squadrons of fighter jets, bombers, and renaissance units. Field Marshall Sepp, protected by his bodyguards, would personally head the volunteer forces. It would only take a short period of time before Celannica’s forces arrived.