The Grand Duchy of Dragonia Q & A

Hey y’all, if you have any questions about [nation]Dragonia[/nation] just ask here. I’ll try to get back to ya’s as soon as possible.

Just out of pure curiosity: has Dragonia ever been a belligerent in any war?
If so, which one(s)?

Only internally when the country was forming was there any sort of ‘war’ on the island.

If your talking about being ‘belligerent’ to other nations … then no … Dragonia has no need to expand it’s borders that way.

“Pray for peace, but prepare for war.” is not just a pretty saying.

Also, the script that is on the Dragonian Flag, the direct translation is: Do Not Awaken A Sleeping Dragon

Don’t be fooled, that Dragonia is not an aggressive nation like some I can name.

The Dragons (the name of the combined military, basically) you have the Air Dragons (Air Force), Water Dragons (Navy), Land Dragons (combo Army/Marines training), Shadow Dragons (combo of SEAL/SAS/CIA training).

Dragonia might not have a HUGE military, but if you read https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dragonia/detail=factbook/id=544658 in my fact-book, you get a general idea of the history of my nation.

In 625 AF (= AD) the ruler of Dragonia at the time started a eugenics program for the military. Nothing ‘tech’ fancy … just like you would breed animals for their best traits the Grand Duke bred his people in the military. For generations for well over a thousand years this breeding has gone on. Just for the military families and the Grand Duke’s family line. For lack of a better understanding, the military as been ‘bred’ for strength of body, strength of mind, and above all loyalty to the Grand Duke.

This has ‘bred’ over into the general population of Dragonia as well. Stay fit, stay smart, stay loyal.

Hope this helps?