The National Broadcasting Foundation (NBF)

Hello and welcome to the Blueacian news.

In todays news GrienLinks chose a new party leader to lead them in the General Elections of next year. The party chose a person not unknown by ecologists around Blueacia and Aurora for that matter, since she went to the highest court of Blueacia multiple times when the government (including the party she is going to lead now) looked like it wasn;t going to succeed in their own green plans. Her name ofcourse is Ympkje Miensma. To some it was a surprise since she wasn’t even member of the party before. Also the current leader of the party in the Twadde Keamer or one of the ministers was expected to lead the party in next election, but the members chose different.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
It is expected that the D’87 will also choose a new party leader in the near future. Making this an election with almost all debutantes on leading the party.

Hello, and welcome to the news.

In today we finally have Liet again.
After having such a big international presence last year the international presence shrinked quite a bit this year. Tivot came back after a 1 year hiatus, they were joined by New Leganés, Emberwood Coast, South Peragen, Vivancantadia, Valerica and lastly Wed Shams.
Some say there should be changes next year to ensure a steady stream of international artists and nations to join Liet.

Anyway, here is a recap of all the performances:

And finally the winner of this years edition. We have to say that it was quite close between the top 2:

Hello and Welcome to the 8 O’clock news, I’m your host Adalgisio Trevisano.

Today D’87 has finally decided on their new party leader. The new leader was announced by the former Theirry Charette, the new leader of the D’87 is Sieger Bakker.
With him a new chapter in Blueacian politics is written since he is the first person of the LGBTQ community who will lead a party in Blueacia.

(OOC: I know it’s quite a while but I totally forgot to do this so here it is)

Welcome to the news. My name is Adalgisio Trevisano and as you just seen before the news Liet was won by an international artist from Oscrelia. Coreseau in their second year participating came second just the same as last year. Other nations joining were Tivot, New Léganes, Wed Shamns, Peragen and Tawuse. Here is ones more the winning song of this years Liet. And we all hope to see you next year: