The reintroduction of me, Oppy or Op or Opstan (just really a little talk)

I’ve been inactive on NS recently I tend to be a trouble maker, still am in some senses but it’s usually for attention. I apparently see all, know all, and remember all, though none of that is true I still remember all the people I’ve talked to here in TEP, I have lots of old friends and old enemies and friends that became enemies. I actually have no clue why I’ve decided to post this. I have my nation currently in the Pacific, but it’s hard to get active there when I know literally only like 3 people there. I guess I came here to say hi and stuff. By the way, I’m The Santa of TEP. That one nation. Anyways… I’m gonna go be inactive on NS some more, not even answering my issues quickly. Go TEP you’re a pretty cool region. Really interesting people, and interesting history. Also, I still hail Yuno. <-<

Anyways, if anyone wants to talk non NS stuff with me and stay friends then my discord is Oppy#0001 I’m on there all the time, so I will respond. Also, thanks Bach for your patience with me, even though when I became a Magister over a year ago I said I would do stuff, all I did was vote, and when I resigned you wished me best of luck. I kinda get emotional over kindness like this, but that’s just me. See you guys in the future.