The The Round Table Treaty, between the East Pacific and the People’s Republic of Wintercrest, was ratified by Magisterium vote on 8th April 2020.
— Begin quote from ____
THE ROUND TABLE TREATY
THE CONFEDERATED EAST PACIFIC - PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF WINTERCREST
SECTION I: DIPLOMATIC RECOGNITION
- The People’s Republic of Wintercrest, as established per The Constitution of Wintercrest, and any legitimate successor to it, is hereby recognized as the legitimate government of Wintercrest by The Confederated East Pacific.
- The Confederacy of East Pacific, as established per the Concordat, and any legitimate successor to it, is hereby recognized as the legitimate government of The East Pacific by The People’s Republic of Wintercrest.
- The People’s Republic of Wintercrest and The Confederated East Pacific shall be henceforth referred to as the “Signatories”.
- The Signatories shall uphold continuous diplomatic relations between them for as long as this pact is in place.
- Neither Signatory may knowingly enter diplomatic relationships with fascist, Nazist, or otherwise alt-right regions and organizations.
SECTION II: NON-AGGRESSION
- Signatories may not invade, raid, coup or support any of these actions aimed against one another or against any territory under their jurisdiction.
- Signatories may not commit espionage or any other subversive actions against one another or against any territory under their jurisdiction.
- Each Signatory shall take reasonable diplomatic measures to prevent their respective allies from becoming militarily hostile to the other Signatory.
- Signatories may not sign treaties involving any other military provisions other than non-aggression and mutual defense with regions openly hostile to a Signatory.
SECTION III: MUTUAL DEFENSE
- Signatories shall provide all military assistance should the other Signatory be subject to an invasion, raid, coup, or other such military attack.
- When requested, the Signatories shall assist in Delegacy transfers.
- Signatories agree to provide each other intelligence, on a need-to-know basis, on the acts or intentions of any party engaging in military hostilities or any acts of subversion against the home region, territories, and/or legitimate government of either Signatory. This intelligence shall be shared with relevant security organization as laid out in the domestic laws of each region.
- Signatories agree to keep any shared intelligence confidential unless doing so would violate applicable laws, or the terms of service for NationStates or said Signatory’s forum provider, or unduly compromise said Signatory’s sources of information.
- Signatories agree to have an active and sovereign military for as long as this pact is in place. Signatories agree not to cede sovereign control of their militaries to third parties.
SECTION IV: REPEAL AND AMENDMENTS
- At any time, either Signatory may suggest amendments to this pact. Shall the Heads of State of the Signatories agree, the amendment shall go by legal ways as outlined in laws of respective parties.
- At any time, either Signatory may decide to repeal this pact. Upon notification to the other Signatory of such a repeal, this pact shall be immediately repealed.
- Repeal of this pact shall not be seen as an act of hostility and shall not dictate closure of relations.
— End quote