The Royal Embassy of The Kingdom of Alksearia

Greetings from the Royal Embassy of The Kingdom of Alksearia.  In here, all matters of foreign diplomacy are discussed.  The building is guarded with troops from the Royal Guard, and each foreign diplomat is treated to the best that the Kingdom has to offer.  Any espionage or crimes against the crown will result in diplomatic immunity being revoked on the spot, and the diplomat will go before the Monarch for trial.  All diplomats will be given a private tour of Urgia-Nova, and will stay in one of the state-approved Houses or even one of the Castles.

Our Embassy offers the following services:

• Embassy Exchange

• Diplomatic Recognition

• Trade Agreements

• Asylum

• Various Visa Programs including but not limited to:

• 90 day Visas

• Work Visas

• Student Visas

• Tech Agreements

• Non-Aggression Pacts

• Religious Visa (only for followers of Xaethos)

• Citizen Applications

• And other services  at the discretion of the Monarch

All inquires will be processed by the Minister of Foreign Relations.  Xaethos bless the Monarch, and have a Glorious Day!

Signed,
Lord Alexander II of House Emeritus
Lord Master of the Council of Lords
Minister of Foreign Relations
Lord of the Emeritus-Siera region

Current Diplomatic Relations with:
The Democratic Republic of Sokala

Suspended Diplomacy with:
Confederacy of Rufania (PERMANENT)

TRANSMISSION FROM THE CONFEDERACY OF RUFUINA

Greetings from the embassy of Fargo
Glory to the confederated state

Our kindest regards go to your monarch and your nation as a whole, we within the Confederacy would like to welcome you onto the world stage and your surely legitimate king as sovereign ruler of your kingdom.

We within the confederacy would like to offer you the following:
-Exchange of embassies
-Mutual recognition as sovereign independent nations
-Private communications for potential trade deals

The supreme president of the confederacy would also like to offer any royal ambassadors or potential members of the royal family to visit Rufuinia, particularly Fargo to meet the supreme president and perhaps give birth to a healthy new relationship that we hope may prosper as time passes.

Yours truly
Embassy of Fargo
Glory to the Confederated State

Transmission to the Confederacy of Rufuinia:

After receiving your request, the Monarch formally accepted your request, and the embassies shall be opened immediately.  King Eldras IX has plans to visit your great nation on a state tour.  May this be the start of friendly relations that will benefit both our glorious nations.
Praise to the Monarch, and Xaethos bless the Monarch!

Signed,

OFFICIAL TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOKALAN DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Kamusta!

We seek to start a new chapter in the Sokala-Alksearia relationship with a Alksearian diplomatic recognition of our nation, Sokala. In addition, we request a non-aggression pact and embassy exchange program.

Mabuhay!

Sincerely,

Theordore Dorbes
Secretary of Foreign Affairs

To Theordore Dorbes, Secretary of Foreign Affairs,

Thank you for your response!  The King has agreed to grant your requests!  We would love to have your leader come and stay here in Urgia-Nova.  We look forward to having friendly relations and seeing our nations prosper together.

Signed,

Kamusta!

By come and stay, do you mean a state visit? If so, President Domingo Rolex would be honored to visit your nation!

Mabuhay!

Sincerely,

Theordore Dorbes

Dear Theodore Dorbes,

Yes, we would love for your President or senior diplomats to have a state visit here in Urgia-Nova.  Our state houses are very well maintained and are lovely to visit.  Plus, there are great beaches that are beautiful to visit.  Give our embassy a heads up before a Sate Visit is established so that we can get things prepared for you.

Signed,

Kamusta!

President Rolex is pleased and honored for the invitation! He says he would message the embassy as soon as his schedule lets up. In the meanwhile are there any embassy guidelines that need to be followed?

Mabuhay!

Sincerely,

Theordore Dorbes
The Democratic Republic of Sokal

TRANSMISSION FROM THE CONFEDERACY OF RUFUINA

Greetings from Fargo

We are excited and exceedingly chuffed to hear of the king of your nation will be coming to visit us here in Fargo, the supreme president has made arrangements for his arrival, and a grand military parade will be arranged for his grand entrance, with artillery cannons, firing squads and much more to come.

To celebrate our already prospering relationship we’d like to offer the royal embassy the official means to purchase arms of the Confederacy to be either used by your civilian populace for self defence, or your armed forces.

With this we’d also like to give our first ever offer of a military mutual defensive pact, to ensure that no foreign intervention can threaten our heads of state, this pact will ensure that if either of us are attacked both of us will come to either one’s side with military action, we can of course ensure our military professional quality and quantity in an act of war.

However with this we’d like your help in a matter of the Alyunthian Matriarchal Regime, we’d like you to join our coalition against them, whether or not you wish to pledge your full support to the cause or minority, we leave up to you, but we’d like at the very least open support for it internationally to give it recognition.

This regime if given the chance would put an end to your majesty the king’s life or worse have him serve in bondage under some hair coloured puppet monarch to the Alyunthian regime, we cannot allow this dangerous and vile ideology to spread across the world.

They’ve already made it clear that they do not support gender equality and have proclaimed females as the superior sex, this cannot be allowed, social progress must be made for both of the sexes and if we don’t stand up to them they will tread over new nations such as us.

We eagerly await your response.

Yours truly
Embassy of Fargo

OFFICIAL TRANSMISSION OF THE KINGDOM OF TRETRID

Dear Alexander II:

The Kingdom of Tretrid would like to apply for diplomatic recognition and the exchange of embassies.

We would also like to extend our congratulations to your kingdom, as we have heard that your nation has started the process of democratization. We believe that these efforts will be to your nation’s long-term benefit. We look forward to seeing the first set of Alksearian elections play out.

Sincerely,
ᛖᚩᚠᚩᚱᚹᛁᚾᛖ
Eoforwine
Prime Minister
Kingdom of Tretrid

Greetings,

In the name and on the behalf of His Majesty Mital II, King of the Acronian Empire, I hereby extend our official recognition of the Kingdom of Alksearia as a sovereign state.

We seek to begin formal diplomatic relations with your great country, beginning with mutual diplomatic recognition, exchange of embassies, and a program of cultural exchange between our two nations. I look forward to begin building a productive, mutually beneficial relationship with your country and your people.

Most Sincerely,
Atra Lanash Metravar
Minister of External Affairs
Acronian Empire

To the Royal Embassy of The Kingdom of Eastern Alksearia,

Grindoligarch sees it as a mutually beneficial endeavor for our nations to establish an exchange of embassies, a mutual acknowledgment of sovereignty, and a non-aggression pact to ensure peace between our nations and protect/secure any future pacts or arrangements made either through this correspondence or in the future.

If it would prove that both of our nations are working towards similar technological advancements and are at a similar point in such endeavors, a research agreement may prove mutually beneficial as well.

Furthermore, Grindoligarch is interested in opening trade between our nations and is able to provide the following exports: machine parts/manufacturing (on request for specific parts or machines), military equipment (infantry equipment, tanks, planes, drones, ships, etc.), Information Technology, computer parts/computers, mining, and timber. In large part in regards to types of machines/machine parts, military equipment, and computer parts/computers production is very flexible and we can change the production of certain factories to fulfill specific requests in any of the previously mentioned fields that apply. Though we will need to specify the security measures we take in order to secure our nation before a trade can begin.

Let’s hope for a mutually beneficial relationship and for a continuation of peace and prosperity for our nations.

~Mikhail Volkov, International Representative of the Grindoligarch Administration Party

Alexander looks around his office frantically looking for different pieces of letters and paperwork.  He looks over at his secretary and yells, “Bradley!  Where did you put all those applications?  I can’t seem to find them.  My office has been overflowing with work for…”

Bradley walks into Alexander’s office and opens two drawers and hands Alexander all the applications he has missed in the last 2 months, and promptly walks out to his desk and say, “Remember you asked me to put them there?”

To: Eoforwine, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Tretrid.

Greetings and salutations,

The Kingdom of Alksearia recognizes the Kingdom of Tretrid as a sovereign nation, and we look forward to opening an embassy with you.  We hope that this is the start of a long friendship with Tretrid, and we look forward to maybe having your Prime Minister come visit.

Signed,

Lord Alexander II Emeritus

To: Atra Lanash Metravar of the Acronian Empire

Greetings and Salutations,

We are excited to hear that you are interested in our cultural exchange program attached I have sent just a short 35 
page application that will help us establish the exchange quickly.  We are also excited to hear of the construction of an embassy.  We look forward to a productive and mutually beneficial relationship with the Acronian Empire.

Signed,

Lord Alexander II Emertius
Minister of Foreign Affairs

on behalf of His Majesty Paverel III von Wittelsbach.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is delighted to acknowledge the full sovereignty of Alksearia and all of its related polities. The people of Tissandra supports your affinity toward equality, and egalitarian society.

Your highness, it has been an attention to our government that cooperation is the best form of tools toward partnership and ultimately, friendship. So, we humbly extends our hand as a gesture of cordiality and peace.

For our first proposition in this superb talks, we would very much like to comes up with certain Trade Deals. We really wish you can provide an agreement for us to lessen the tarrifs, tolls and taxes on these goods, to make it more accessible and competitive for our markets. The goods are:

• Electronics
  • Vehicles
  • Electrical Equipment
    In exchange, we will lower our tarrifs and taxes for any petrol based imports that your people bought from our nation.

Next, we are delighted to request a Student Exchange programme between our nations in order to learn more about each other and come into a better understanding between our two people.

Furthermore, regarding the current ordeals with Asendavia, the people of Tissandra proudly declares to stands with the people of Alksearia, until justice is done, and the status of HM. King Eldras IV is confirmed.

Apart from that, we would love to see more negotiations if our proposition is still unsatisfying to your people.
With humble gestures and a cordial smile,
The Minister for Foreign Affairs of Tissandra,
acting Prime Minister of Tissandra,
Hon. Johannah Trevors MP

On behalf of His Majesty,
Paverel III von Wittelsbach

Sent from my DUB-AL20 using Tapatalk

OFFICIAL DISPATCH FROM THE EMPIRE OF ARKALARIUS

In light of the recent attacks in Hawa, to better react to the situation we must respond in turn, and in proper fashion. To do so, we cannot be alone, and that is why the Arkian Empire humbly requests from the Kingdom of Eastern Alksearia:

• Embassy Exchange
• Non-Aggression Pact
• Temporary OR Full Military Alliance

We acknowledge that this is sudden, but so was the brutal attack on both of our nation’s sovereignty earlier today.

If you wish to discuss this in a more formal setting, we can arrange a diplomatic meet between a high ranking executive from each state, or between our leaders themselves.

Wishing Alksearia future luck in their endeavors,

Otto Schultze
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Empire of Arkalarius

OFFICIAL TRANSMISSION FROM THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, KURIKIAN FEDERATION

The Kurikian Federation Is Pleased to Recognize the Sovereignty of the Kingdom of Alkseria and Kindly Requests the Following

Diplomatic Recognition

Embassy Exchange

Trade Agreements

90 Day Visas

(OOC: Inspired to write this after the latest From The Ashes post.)
October 16, 2020

Dear Ms. Dorothea,

The Royal Family of Tretrid extends their dearest condolences towards the loss of your father, King Eldras VI. We know you must be going through a period of great grief, but we would like to reassure you that we, as well as the Kingdom of Tretrid as a whole, stand with you in this most troubling time.

Eldras VI was a great man, with a great vision. He wanted to see Alksearia become a democratic country, which was an admirable goal. He was also generous, sending no shortage of humanitarian aid to the impoverished people of Meagharia. We have no doubt that he will be remembered for his great works.

But we shouldn’t only remember him for the things he did. We should also remember for the man he was. He was your father, after all, and his death must have an even greater impact on you than most.

There is nothing wrong in crying, in grieving his loss. We all feel it sorely, and grief is only natural. However, we hope that someday, when you remember him, you can smile in remembrance of how he lived. He set a great example for all of us.

And we have no doubt those responsible for his death will be brought to justice.

Sincerely,
His Royal Majesty
ᚫᛚᚠᚱᛁᚳ ᚳᚣᚾᛁᚾᚷ
King Ælfric III

A letter is hand-delivered to the Royal Palace

-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION-

May this letter find itself presented to Dorothea, Queen of Alksearia.

Your Majesty,

Much of the world has heard of the situation you have found yourself in the past month. Nearly healed scars upon your nations stability have once again been opened. It is my interest to ask of you the opportunity to put right the woes of your people in the name of honor, and to excise the stain of prejudice and misguided narcissism that has been bred in the halls of religion.

I have the very good fortune of being at the head of Quill Defense Contractors, Incorporated. This fine array of people from all across the globe are dedicated to one mission: the security and safety of the bodies and belongings of those who would be disenfranchised by greed, arrogance, malice, and destruction. As we take our cues from the ancient and noble traditions of my homeland, QDC, Inc. represents, in my own view, a modern incarnation of knights-errant. We endeavour to keep the unjust boot of oppression and hatred off the necks of the most vulnerable in this world. It is for this mission and conviction that myself and tens of thousands of my employees strive to complete that I wish your blessing, support, and direction to address the crisis of faith that has struck your nation.

I understand the concept of excommunication weighs heavy on many religious people. While I myself do not practice I understand, on some level, the spiritual need for faiths, and to be removed summarily from yours must pain you deeply. Of your countrymen, I believe this also holds true. To take up arms against the magistrates of belief courts being excised from the holy grace. So to spare you and those you rule any more spiritual stress I offer my consultations and those of my firm to your government. Foreign professionals duty-bound by oaths, code, and law to uphold your own laws will risk not the excommunication and damnation of their souls for they worship not in your church but the church of Justice and of Chivalry.

If you accept my offer I will subordinate myself and those I count as my finest professional security personnel to your military to act as your hand in this matter. We will require no transport, no lodgings, and no supply unless circumstances force the matter. Compensation, similarly, will be refused unless gifted. I offer these services in the name of peace, stability, and the love of one man for all who live in this world save the corrupt and unjust. In return I simply request that you and your government permit our people to operate as necessary to achieve the aims you set for us and to forfeit the personal property of the usurper Rhea into our care to prevent the idolization or martyrdom of her ideals.

Know this: no crime against the decency of love and the rule of law will go unpunished. Please allow us to perform this duty in your stead, if only to spare the soul of your nation. Do not hesitate to call my office or return a letter with your reply. Whatever your decision you have the support of the knights of the twenty-first century. Chivalric companies are alive and well and they only need to be summoned for the wrong put to right.

[right]Respectfully and Faithfully,[/right]

[right]Gabriel Demuirés[/right]
[right]Executive Captain[/right]
[right]Chairman of the Board[/right]
[right]Owner[/right]

[right]Quill Defense Contractors, Incorporated
The Company of the Quill[/right]

Official Communique of the Queendom of Iboma
Likundazimamezo l’Sumbura laluTendane la’Iboma
Dear Head of Foreign Affairs of Alksearia,
The Queendom of Iboma hereby formally recognises your nation and we hereby formally request recognition from your nation in return. We would also like to exchange embassies and/or consulates. Kindly find this fact book containing information on our country: Iboma - TEPwiki.
With respect,
Amana nga Hananiel
Councillor of State for Foreign Affairs,
Iboma