The Shiro Academy

Phillip, a private investigator on a mission to locate Erwin Pipua’s family, arrived Garulden International Airport on the island of Tilden. He checked into a cheap, inconspicuous motel. He unpacked his luggage and read over a file containing extremely basic information about Luke.

He assumed his false identity: a lawyer from Imperium who worked for the Pipua family and handled their assets. His new name was Reginald Frost from Norton Rose Fulbright attorneys. He contacted the school that he wanted to pay his client a visit. They gave him a time for later in the afternoon when classes would be out.

He looked at himself in the mirror, and smiled. He was unaccustomed to slim fitting, close cut, smart black suits. He certainly wasn’t complaining because he looked CLEAN. He prepared his “dossier” and “portfolio” and other such information to create the appearance that he was a lawyer.

DELETED

DELETED

Giskard awakes and stretches his arms, thereby wreaking a modicum of urban renewal. According to his phone, it’s 15:30 hours. WTF! Hungry and in in a hurry to attend a lecture at 16:00, Giskard encounters at the door Reginald Frost Esq., attractively attired in black and brandishing a bundle of apparently blank pages.
“Please lend me your dossier”, Giskard requests, without troubling to introduce himself.
Reginald demurs.
“Very well, don’t then”, Giskard remarks. He seizes Reginald about the thorax, peels him like a banana and begins taking bites, starting at the head.
By the time Giskard reaches the auditorium, he has finished his snack, deposits the black wrapper in the correct recylcling receptacle, finds a seat and opens the dossier with a view to taking notes.
He is mildly surprised to find that the pages are, after all, not blank. He begins to read and, as he does so, his interest quickly builds.

Hearing his phone ring, Luke Pipua excused himself from the group and went outside the gymnasium to take the call. Luke asked, “Who is this?” The voice on the other end said, “This is Mr. Woodrow Taft. I worked closely with your father sir.”
Luke: “Mr. Smith, I haven’t heard from you in a while, how’s my dad doing?”
Woodrow: “I’m sorry Luke, but your father is being hospitalized from being shot in the head. But he is alive.”
Luke: “Do you know where he is?,” Luke says in disbelief.
Woodrow: “He’s in Lessau but some military bigwigs are trying to fill in the power gap. Luckily, I managed to convince them to allow the creation of a senate which will somewhat limit their power. Anyway, you’re needed back in Xagrurg to become High Commander.”
Luke: “But I can’t become High Commander, it’s too risky in Xagrurg.”
Woodrow: “I know but you’re our best bet.”
Luke: “Can’t you take over?”
Woodrow: “Maybe, but it’ll raise eyebrows.”
Luke: “Well try to become High Commander, Ill probably get shot.” (Ends call) “God, I hope my father is alright.”

Please disregard post #918 (http://forum.theeastpacific.com/single/?p=10028276&t=7002202), as it has been deemed in violation of roleplaying rules and etiquette. One must not post with another player character without the creator’s permission, and especially not kill off the other player character without permission.

This violation post will remain up until post #918 is deleted

Furnifold, Temporary RP Moderator

“So Kuro,” Sarah clapped her hands together. “Do you have anyone to go with?”

After finishing his phone call, Luke went back into the gym and to the group, with a slight hint of being unnerved in his face.

“So, how are you, Luke?” Sarah asked.

“Me? Everything’s fine,” said Luke cracking a fake smile.

“Alright.” Sarah smiled at him and the music started playing. She looked at Hjalmar, but was talking to herself and everyone else at the same time.

“Let’s get this thing started, shall we?”

“Alrighty then, let’s do this!” (Luke starts dancing)

“Alright, let’s get this started, Sarah.”

Could you please change the photobucket ad into the actual image it used to be?

[spoiler]
— Begin quote from ____

Could you please change the photobucket ad into the actual image it used to be?

— End quote

Please don’t post solely OOC stuff in here (unless you’re nerfing something), if so, use this: http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/5227711/.[/spoiler]

Princess Aderyn Truden of Kuthernburg stepped out of her private limousine she looked at the school in amazement “Not as half as bad as my mom said it look” she chuckles to herself before stepping out the car. She Video calls her mom to tell her she arrived safe.

Aderyn: " Hey Mom i’m here safe mom, the flight was kind of bumpy"

Naomi: “Hey Baby girl, I miss you back at the palace”

Aderyn: " Moomm your embarrassing"

Naomi: " Your all grown up now your not my Lil Toots anymore" as Naomi starts crying

Aderyn: " Mom ill always be your little girl, I have to go I love you more then anything"

Naomi: " I Love you to sweetheart"

Aderyn hangs up the phone and proceeds to walk into the building to get help to find her dorm room.

Mr. Peterson was the History of World Battles teacher in the Shiro Academy. Many students in the school either liked his personality, or just what he taught. Regardless, he was chosen by the student body to head the dance by popular vote. Now, he had spent the past few days planning out the dance, hoping that it would entertain both student and teacher. Final preparations were being completed just as the early birds arrived, and the dance had officially commenced. Once most everyone had made their way to the gymnasium (where the dance was being held), Mr. Peterson stepped up to the stage, tapped the DJ on the shoulder to let him know he was about to speak. He approached the microphone and tapped it.

“Testing, testing, one, two. Can everyone hear me?”

Many confirmed that they could hear, but a couple smart alecks sarcastically said they couldn’t.

“…Alright good. Now this dance has been postponed for an absurd amount of time, but it’s finally here! Before y’all start dancing, though, I’d like to thank you guys so much for voting me to head this event, such an honor. This dance is also dedicated to those of you that have been victims of bullying. We’re trying our hardest to help you all out, but I digress. Now get to dancing! This dance is for you guys and your hard work!”

Mr. Peterson stepped down from the stage, and the music continued.

OOC: Co-post with Asendavia.
[hr]Sarah looked at Hjalmar in the face, asking shyly, “Uh, do you know how to do this? I’ve never done this before.”

“I’ve done it a couple of times back in Asendavia, it’s been a few years though,” he admitted.

“So how does it work? Where do I put my hand?” Sarah replied, wondering if her left-handedness would be a problem.

“If we’re going for a traditional slow dance, then my left hand should grasp your right hand at the height of my shoulders. My right hand would be at your left hip and your left hand would be around my shoulder. If we want a simpler slow dance, then you hold me by the shoulders and I hold you by the waist.”

“Uhh…” Sarah responded dumbly, trying desperately to grasp on to what he was saying. “Let’s go simple.”

“Yeah, I was hoping that you would say that,” Hjalmar chuckled lightly.

Sarah put her hands on Hjalmar’s shoulders and Hjalmar put his hands on her waist. “Now what?”

“Now we just sway together, back and forth. We can also do a ‘step touch’ where I move one step to the right with my right foot, you, one step to the left your left foot, and then we tap the ground and reverse the motion Just make sure that we keep in sync.” After a few moments of silence, he began to speak again. “This is starting to sound way too complicated for something as simple as dancing,” Hjalmar commented.

“I agree,” Sarah stated. She was given a book on dancing, but she had never bothered to read it since it was too complicated. "So…what do you mean by ‘tap the ground and reverse the motion?’ "

"When you move one step in a given direction, you tap the ground with that foot and then move one step in the other direction. Then, you just repeat that over and over again.

“So just back and forth? What’s the fun in that?”

“There’s not much fun in it. Most of the fun comes from talking.”

Talking seemed easy enough for Sarah. She looked over and saw Luke break-dancing. “Is there anything else?” she asked.

“No, just this, for eternity. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth,” Hjalmar glanced towards Luke. “I’ve never seen anyone break-dance at a school dance before.”

They started to dance. Back and forth, back and forth… Finally, Sarah broke the ice. “So…how are your classes going?”

“They’re going good, I guess. How about yours?”

“They’re going fine. Who let Mr. Peterson be in charge of the dance?”

“Uhh, I’m not sure. I didn’t pay attention to any of that stuff.”

“Do you have him as your teacher?”

“Yeah, he’s all right as a teacher.”

“I have Mr. McHeffey, and he’s super strict.”

“Also history. Are you ready for the test on Friday?”

Hjalmar shrugged. "Yeah, whatever. I’ve always been good with history, so no worries there.

Sarah began running out of questions. “Is it just like this for the rest of the dance?”

“I guess? I don’t really know what else to do.”

After breakdancing for a bit, Luke decides to secretly pull out a blunt and smoke it. “This is going to be one hell of a dance,” he thought to himself.

Off in the corner, Tyler was doing a little jig to himself as he attempted to follow the beat of the music. Once realizing how much he was embarrassing himself, he quickly finished off his punch and headed back to the dorms.