The Smartest Citizens

Kurdazistan is ranked 7th in the region and 250th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

Kurdazistan is ranked 3rd in the region and 250th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

I believe the first and second position merit a LOL.

Kurogasa is ranked 169th in the region and 8,027th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

Reziel is ranked 8th in the region and 573rd in the world for Smartest Citizens.

Reziel is ranked 7th in the region and 473rd in the world for Smartest Citizens.

My ascension to Pure Smartness cannot be stopped! :ph43r:

Kangarawa is ranked 255th in the region and 9,916th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

Reziel is ranked 7th in the region and 454th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

Damn… the world bows down, but the Smartsmartsmart guys and gales of TEP are holding their positions…

It must be all those imports from Kangarawa … ^-^

British Grand Pacific is ranked 170th in the region and 7,138th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

I blame the school districts for this. $1.77 trillion wasted.

Moafin is ranked 120th in the region and 4,944th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

Top 5k in the world, hopefully by the time this rolls around again I’ll be in the top 100 for the region.

Still have a lot of universities to build to catch up with Rez though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kurogasa is ranked 75th in the region and 3,367th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

— Begin quote from ____

Moafin is ranked 120th in the region and 4,944th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

Top 5k in the world, hopefully by the time this rolls around again I’ll be in the top 100 for the region.

Still have a lot of universities to build to catch up with Rez though. :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

I think there reaches a point where it comes down to tax rate. If I was >1%, I’d be ranked closer to Rez.

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 8th in The East Pacific and 468th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

— End quote

Damn… smarter and smarter nations are sprouting all around the world just as mushrooms after the rain!

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 8th in The East Pacific and 464th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

— End quote

… starting my climbing-back towards smartness’ top!

Stromburg is ranked 194th in The East Pacific and 7,782nd in the world for Smartest Citizens

— Begin quote from ____

Reziel is ranked 6th in The East Pacific and 418th in the world for Smartest Citizens, scoring 37 on the Average Edu-tellignce® Test Score.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 2,531st in The East Pacific and 61,610th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

Bai Lung is ranked 2,829th in The East Pacific and 66,837th in the world for Smartest Citizens.

40% of my expenditure is Education. Rez is still 6 points clear.

— Begin quote from ____

Almonaster Nuevo is ranked 13th in Canada and 1,290th in the world for Smartest Citizens, scoring 31 on the Average Edu-tellignce® Test Score.

— End quote

Bai Lung is ranked 3,528th in The East Pacific and 85,339th in the world for Smartest Citizens.