The SPSF would like to apologize to the ERN

Recently, the SPSF was called in last minute to support a liberation of Coalition of Catholic States and assist a large group including The United Defenders League (UDL), Ten-Thousand-Islands-Treaty-Organisation (TITO), Spiritus Defense Force (SDF), The Rejected Realms Army (RRA), Renegade Islands Alliance Special Forces (RIASF), Taijitu Militia, Fort Triumph Marshal Service (FTMS), The Founderless Regions Alliance’s Rangers (FRA), Lazarene Liberation Army (LLA), East Pacific Sovereign Army (EPSA), South Pacific Special Forces (SPSF) and Wintreath’s Hvitt Riddiral (WHR). Some of which the SPSF has worked with before. I agreed to join them but without time, I didn’t have time to check things out first. Once the nission took place, I found out that one of the occupiers was the ERN of Europia which is a treatied ally of TSP. Had I known they where there, the SPSF would not have participated. This was an error on MY part and I take full responsibility. The regional government had nothing to do with this. I offer my sincere apologies to Kraketopia and the ERN for my missteps and hope we can put this behind us.[nation=QuietDad][/nation]