The Tale of Two Doves

Ehe’s Story: Paying the Bridal Price
Rarakaupana, Atapa, Atamotu, Kōa
2 November 2017

Being a father had its ups and downs, but it was rewarding. Oahoanu had grown up to be a man with strong values and a sense of who he was and what was expected from him. When I got sick, he took charge of the affairs of the nation. But now he has taken charge of the affairs of his home. Regardless of our misgivings, he chose this woman to be his wife, because of the love that they shared.

Three days ago, we sent the Pūtea clan a letter that our son was interested in taking one of their daughters, Aroha, as a wife. They promptly replied a day later that they were interested in meeting with us.Today we went to the homestead of Chief Kaipapa of the Pūtea clan. He was a distant relative of the lady in question, but as the head of the clan, cultural matters were often conducted at his homestead in a small village some distance from the city of Atapa.

Our arrival was warmly received. Several members of the royal family, including the Lady Noa, had come to negotiate the bridal price for the lady. We brought gifts, while the family welcomed us with a feast. We asked to see the girl. Numerous beautiful maidens came out. When we finally spotted the right lady, we were astounded by her beauty. We excitedly declared that this is the right one!

The elders of the Pūtea clan, led by her father asked us to leave the feasting party to discuss the matter thay we had come here for. Her father was a respectable gentleman who would not be intimidated by the former Emperor of Polynesia. I respected that in him. Although the negotiations lasted for some time, they agreed to allow their daughter to marry into our family and we agreed on the price that would be paid in exchange.

We went back home, proud of the work that we had done. Of the many things I had accomplished during my reign, marrying my son to this lady would be one of the greatest. We sent the gifts, food and livestock agreed upon as a fitting bridal price for her several days later. The family excitedly received the presents and sent us their thanks, by preparing a slaughtered goat for us to eat and take home.
My son was pleased. I am pleased and proud to be Oahoanu’s father.

Aroha’s story: Nervous about Getting Hitched
Rarakaupana, Atapa, Atamotu, Kōa
26 November 2017

I had to come back home to prepare for my wedding. Since I’m going to be an Empress soon, I quit my job at the Mountain City local newspaper. So I’ve had a lot of spare time to prepare for the wedding and learn all the protocol that will surround my wedding. It’s like a dream! “My wedding!” I still can’t believe it! If people could hear my thoughts, they’d think I’m crazy.

The Ahua family didn’t like me at first. I was so afraid that the bridal price negotiations would go badly. My family has scrounged up enough money to host a royal feast without feeling like total failures. I had hoped that the Ahuas would not disappoint them. The Ahua’s certainly came through. They welcomed me more openly, engaged more warmly than they have before. I think when Wanu (my Oahoanu’s nickname) asked them to do this, they realised how serious we really are.

I’m a bit scared though. I wanna be a good Empress. I want people to be proud of who I am and what I’ve done. I had to come back from Kostoria-Obertonia to plan my wedding and put some of my plans for helping that nation on hold for a bit. I’m glad that Wanu trusted me to take care of Oanaid for a bit. And I think that his family kinda liked what do did with it.

I still have to work on my “thees” and “thous” and remember the faces of important people I’ve never heard of, and perfect my bows and learn how to ride an elephant in just ten days. Oh my goodness, I’m gonna ride an elephant!! I can’t believe that it’s all happening. I love him and I want to be with my Wanu forever. Like the two doves, he and I will be together always.

Takēa’s story: Preparing for the Concert
Palm Dome Stadium, Tokapa, Tokamotu, Kōa
29 November 2017

Working for royalty is a nightmare. Oahoanu and Aroha are really nice and they give me a lot of freedom. It’s everyone around them who are uptight and pedantic. I’m supposed to be the producer and director of the concert tomorrow that we’re having before the wedding on Friday. I’m sooo nervous. Lady Noa, Chamberlain of the Serene Court, makes it hard to do my job.

She wants everything to be perfect. Well so do I! Oahoanu is my Emperor! He deserves only the best. To be honest, I don’t blame Lady Noa for being so finicky about everything. Some of the biggest stars in the world are coming to the Palms Dome tomorrow to serenade tens of thousands of people. We have Kodak Orange from Kuthernburg and Mielo from Emberwood Coast making an appearance.

They’re gonna be delivering a show with confetti canons, fake snow, real doves, fireworks, laser lights, fancy constumes and expensive lights. I have to make sure it all happens like clockwork. I have to make sure that everything is on time and on point. I’ve barely slept or eaten, and I doubt I’ve gone to the bathroom much.

The stage is massive! It’s an arena stage smack bang in the middle of the field. The stage changes are gonna happen by moving things onto the stage from underneath using trap doors. It’s gonna be a massive feat. And there’s a huuuge surprise that we’ve got planned that will make the crowd go wild! I can’t wait for this wedding.

Marble City, The Community Of Rift, Kuthernburg
Marble City International Airport

Kodak Orange walked through the terminal heading towards Terminal 3, the cameras could be seen flashing everywhere “Kodak, Kodak!” the paparazzi screamed while being held back by his bodyguard’s. “Spandard Air Flight 229 to La Rochelle 1st class boarding now” the announcer said, Kodak turned around and looked at the people “Aye look y’all tripping foreal joe, I’m to high for all this about to go perform in my home country I’m excited. Gang Gang MB 2600 Blah!” he says as he walks onto the plane. He took a seat and put his glass on and started to listening to music, he wasn’t the biggest fan of flying over the oceans.

Meanwhile, John Banton also was walking boarding his private jet away from the paparazzi view, he took a couple of Snaps and boarded his jet.

[hr]

Morlockia, Morlockland
Morlockia International Airport

Naomi and Aderyn boarded the Royal plane and headed for the Oan isles, while onboard she finish up the gift list with Aderyn. “hmm you know I think Oahoanu my like a race car” Naomi Chuckled, " let’s get him a race car so he or someone else can get in on the NASCAR life". Aderyn looked at her mom “Boys are so typical and easy to get gifts for, his wife on the other hand deserves something elegant the finest jewel from Kuthernburg”, “Maybe she will like a a Royal Diamond Neckless, we will give her the finest of things this will be so fun!” Naomi replied before drinking some water.

Laona, Province/Kingdom of Laona, Federal Republic of Xagrurg
Laona International Airport

King Lewis Schnidly of Oahoanu boards his private jet and took off for the Oan Isles. While on his flight, he remembered about the chest in the cargo hold containing one of the most prized items of Laona; the Royal Sceptre.
The scepter was created with the finest of platinum and had a cut jewel weighing 530.2 carats at the top of the scepter. The scepter was crafted in the 16th century by a master Xagrurgian craftsman commissioned by the Laona monarchy to craft a royal scepter, and they wanted the best and most flashy materials. When the Laonan king was presented with the royal scepter when it was finished, he was shocked in awe over its impressiveness. For the next couple of centuries, it had been one of the most prized possessions in the Laona monarchy’s inventory. Now, however, he was going to present it as a gift to Oahoanu and Aroha. He wanted to repay the debt he had to Oahoanu for being one of his greatest friends for all these years. He also wanted to help mend the massive rift between the Oan Isles and Xagrurg.
Snapping out of his daydream suddenly, he began to look outside of his window, observing the peaceful seas as the jet flew over.
[hr]
Also at Laona International Airport
At the airport, fans of the band Old Gods of Vanaheim cheer and scream in joy at the sight of the old rockstars walking towards the terminal to their plane. The Old Gods of Vanaheim were a old glam rock/heavy metal band from Laona back in the 1970’s but their songs “Children of The Elder Gods” and “The Poet and The Muse” remained popular with rock connoisseurs to the present day. Now, they’re getting back into the limelight with their new single “Balance Slays The Demon” which proved a big hit on rock n’ roll stations in Xagrurg despite the turmoil in the nation. The band mates head into their jet and take off for the Oan Isles, aiming to expand their fan base to the islands and take advantage of the tourism from the international attention of the marriage of the Polynesian Emperor.

Whetu’s story: Opening of the Big Concert
Palms Dome Stadium, Tokapa, Tokamotu, Kōa
30 November 2017

The moments before an event starts are always the scariest. I am under the stage with all the artist, their supporting acts and props. Everyone is busy making sure that they are ready for their performances. I am nervous for mine. I stand on the lift and wait for the trap door to open and the hydraulics to lift me up.

The light of the stadium gets brighter and the screams of the fans get louder as I rise from the stage floor. I looked out at all the people and they looked like a vibrating membrane. “Autenāutu!”, I yelled and received a rapturous greeting of shouts in return.

I wore a long ultramarine glittered cap while incredible white puffy feathers were on my shoulders and collar. My belt was made of faux diamantes and sapphires. My skirt was intricately embroidered and sparkled from all the glitter. I had tall peacock feathers in my hair! I am fabulous! I am glamourous!

“We are here to celebrate the upcoming wedding of our Kunuitāutuna and his beautiful Arikina!” I said, “Artists from around the world have come to grace our stage, to tug at heart strings, to blow the roof and to give us all the time of our lives. Our first performer is ths beautiful and incredibly talented Aia with her song ‘How Far I’ll Go’ that she performed in the Urth Songfestival!”

The crowd seemed to burst at the seams. I was lowered under the stage. From a secret vantage point, I was able to catch a glimpse of her performance. Laser lights shot from the circumference of the stadium and from the stage. A ring of water around the stage turned into a fantastic water feature. Jets of water shot into the sky in time with the beat of the song. An image of blue water was projected all around the stadium. The first crystal note came out of her lips.

“I’ve been staring at the edge of the water…” she sang. The crowd followed with a word for word sing-a-long, indicative of the sort-gravitational pull this girl had. She wore a diamanté embroidered grass dress and glittering red crop top. Her hair was tied up as black and white feathers stuck up. She held the mic with confidence trading in her “every girl” vibe for full on diva!

Performers draped in blue cloth from head to toe and some in beige resembled the beach and water, the forces of nature striving against each other as she yearned for the sea. This freedom that she cried out for pointed to the freedom that marriage was meant to bring. She was magnificent!

Palms Dome Stadium, Tokapa,
Tokamotu, Koa
30 November 2017

Kodak stood behind the curtain dressed in a Ruby suit with diamond on the jacket, with his hair in Bantu knots and wearing his 3 gold chains with “SG”, “MBG” and “Kodak” displayed on them. He listened Aia sing “I like that, she’s good B” he says to his hommie. She finishes singing and the announcer walked on the stage to present Kodak, he walks out with 3 of his hommies his gold microphone in his hand. “Autenautu Oaannn Islessss!!” He shouted into the microphone, “It is a pleasure to be back home, were here to celebrate the upcoming wedding of Rangitanga-ta-i-Moana and Arikina” he took a pause and bowed to them before walking towards the DJ " Is y’all ready to turn up or what !!" He said as the crowd cheered him on.

“Aye DJ run that No Crystals 2 real quick” Kodak said as the DJ turned the beat on, he picks up his Oan Bandana and grabs a flag passed to him by his friend. He starts to dance up on the stage as the song plays "I got new money I got New 100s, I got old cash Pink 20s Green 50s Orange 100s " he places the Oan Bandana over his forehead as he sings hyping the crowd up more. “Money Moves these blooded shoes wait I’m tripping Kuthern Catholic shoes” as he lifts he leg showing the red bottom of his shoes as he dances to the other side of the stage. “Ion Eat no broccoli no more doctor cause I smoke the cantaloupe” he then puts the Oan flag over his back and starts to do a native Oan dance to the beat “Go Kodak, Go Kodak, Go Kodak” the crowd screams as he performs the dance, his hommies also started to do the dance hyping Kodak up more. “Blue Soda is my favorite drink, that my favorite drink. Blue White and Green everything Oan Everything” he says as the song ended and the crowd cheered.

John Banton entered the stage to do a son with Kodak, the lights dimmed a little and the DJ turned the track on. Kodak having the first verse stepped up and performed the crowd song word for word “Any weapons formed against me shall not Prosperior, Use to pray those ramen noodles turned to lobsters” he did his signature Kodak dance to the other end of t
the stage as John stepped up. The ladies in the crowd scream “Relax your mind and kick your feet up” he song, “You can’t question god yeah yeah, these is challenges” he dance and then stood in the middle of the stage as the crowd screamed a line “We Ball! All the soldiers we ball!!” He smiled and got a hyped “Say What! We Ball! Tear Down The Mall Cause We Ball!!” The song ended and he gave a Kodak a hug and went into his performance.

“This song right here is for the Emperor and Empress, God bless you and your family and God Bless the Oan Isles” he said as he put the microphone on the stand. He sat down and grabbed his guitar and started to play the song “Who you loyal to me or us, who you trust the most me or us” the beat dropped in the background as the crowd rocked back and forth. “I got a show , forget my show you my show. I got these lofts im in love with your smile you make me happy, I bought her diamonds now she smiling she knows she my girl” he smiled looking up at the crowd as they sung along, "These for the love of my fans, I smoking powwow in my van I can’t help but to keep my eyes off her face. " The crowd cheered as the song ended and John left off the stage.

30 November 2017

As the last performer comes of the stage, the stage darkens and the announcer walks out to introduce a rising star from Dragonia who has over a million MyTube followers.

“Please give it up for Yolande Sylvar!”

With the first strains of a techno beat the crowd goes wild.

[spoiler]Lindsey Stirling - Anti Gravity - YouTube
Yes I’m cheating … enjoy Lindsey Sterling[/spoiler]

The band mates of the Old Gods of Vanaheim tune their instruments as they listen to Yolanda Sylvar. “Great voice, she has potential,” the lead vocalist commented. After she finishes up, the stage’s smoke machines the band brought in for their entrance begin working and the stage darkens. The band appear onstage, drawing in many cheers from the audience. The lead vocalist starts the song off by signing the opening in his deep voice.

“Deep… within the ocean of darkness,
In the mirror of light,
Balance… becomes a stranger,
And in your fantasies, he rides a storm… on your peace.
Beyond the shadows he settled for,
There is a miracle… illuminated.”

Then the lead guitarist opens up with his electric guitar and the drummer starts beating his drum kit along with the keyboarder.

[spoiler]Balance Slays The Demon

At the end of the song, the fireworks at the stage go off as the guitarist plays off the end of his solo. The crowd cheers as they walk off the stage, the band content with their performance.

30 November 2017

After the great performance of the Old Gods, the announcer waited for the band to leave and the next to assemble on stage by keeping the audience entertained with a bit of comedy.

“And now, put your hands together for another Dragonian band … … Knight-Witch!” he shouts out.

[spoiler]Nightwish - Endless Forms Most Beautiful (LYRIC VIDEO) - YouTube
Nightwish is their name … enjoy[/spoiler]

Foreign Secretary Jackson Woolf and Magistrate Jacopo d’Arrigo arrived just in time for the concert. After checking into the hotel in Tokapa and taking a brief rest, the pair walked to the stadium. The two walked in to hear the song by the Old Gods. d’Arrigo seemed to enjoy it, but Woolf had a sour look on his face the entire time.

“Jackson, you look like you’ve eaten a grapefruit without any sugar, what’s going on?”

“It’s this music, sir?”

“You don’t like the music?”

“Indeed, it’s loud and makes my stomach turn.”

“That would be the base and the percussion Jackson. it’s meant to be like that.”

“Sir, if music is meant to be like this, I don’t want to live on Urth anymore. Frankly, if I may, sir, the best note is the G note. The one note will make you feel a range of emotions, without having to have your eardrums burst and your stomach ruptured. Consider the difference in sounds from a famous composer, the G minor scale brings about a melancholy evocation and introspection (Concerto in G Minor 1st Movement A. Vivaldi - Suzuki Violin School Volume 5 #3 - YouTube), while the G major evokes happiness and elation (Vivaldi - Violin Concerto in G Major RV310 - YouTube). This is all from one note!”

“Jackson, I’m going to pretend that I understood everything you said, and that you know what you are talking about. I for one enjoy the intensity of the sound, you can’t deny the passion these people employ. I mean, just look at how they draw you in!”

d’Arrigo pointed at Knight-Witch, whose lead singer was garbed in early millennia attire and gesticulating wildly. “Song is the gateway to the heart, my friend. She is drawing me her story in her mind, and not only that, but the band’s collective thoughts, dreams, desires, struggles, and challenges. I think we both can agree that the band has experiences and personality that is portrayed through its music, and I guess where we differ if it is something that we want to experience too.”

“But anyways,” he continued. “I looked at the program, and made sure we got here on time. I was able to get a lady-friend of mine to perform at this concert. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.”

After Knight-Witch performed and left the stage, a grand piano was brought out to the stage, and a woman walked out along with it. She bowed, and he emcee addressed her to the crowd.

“This is Katarina Lisztovilli, from the nation of Stratarin. Katarina is a world-renowned concert pianist, performing in major concertos for the past five years. The Magistrate of Furnifold, Jacopo d’Arrigo, has requested a song in honor of the upcoming royal wedding.” Jackson Woolf looked at d’Arrigo. "The work is titled, and I do hope I am saying it right, ‘Indoto Urukundo,’ in his native Kinyarwanda, known as “Dreams of Love. The Magistrate shall read the accompanying poem during the wedding, but wished the audience feel at least a smidgen of the love between the Royal Couple, Oahoanu and Aroha. He hopes you enjoy the work, and without further ado, Katarina Lisztovilli!”

(- YouTube)

When did the Magistrate get so contemplative? You think you know a man, and then he does something like this. I bet this was all done just for me, to shatter my initial thoughts about the man! Jackson Woolf thought. “Well, consider me impressed, Mr. Magistrate. You never cease to amaze me,” he said to a smiling d’Arrigo. The two men turned and experienced Ms. Lisztovilli’s piece.

The Ivlyan royal couple had been uncomfortable throughout the performance. Looking forward to an evening of high-quality music, they were instead quite disappointed with the talentless drivel to which their ears had been subjected. About halfway through, Katerina turned to her husband. “Perhaps we should go back to the hotel,” she ventured, as politely as she could.

“WHAT?” Lucas responded, unable to hear his own thoughts in the midst of the scream-fest.

“PERHAPS WE SHOULD…”

“WHAT?”

Katerina sat back in her seat, slightly defeated. Together, the pair continued to suffer through the performance.

That is, until Katarina Lisztovilli took the stage.

As her nimble fingers began maneuvering throughout the various keys, Lucas and Katerina alike couldn’t help but relax and sit more easily in their seats. Unlike any of the drivel that had played up until this point, this was musical art. This was skill, and training, and discipline.

And it was beautiful.

(OOC: I haven’t really been able to write as well recently. This post shows that, a bit. Apologies)

Maya Jaxacyl was the only FA representative, given the meetings in Aura who were able to attend the event. It’s not like that hurt her, she liked royal balls and such.

But this concert was rather long, and she was quite bored. She wanted into international politics, not international pop culture.

Oahoanu’s story: Dinner in the Caverns of Light
Marama Caves, some distance from Tokapa, Tokamotu, Kōa

I had never imagined the scale of my own wedding. The idea for such an extravagant ceremony was born from a story I had heard about two doves. A princess and a pauper who worked in the palace gradually became acquainted and fell in love. They decided to flee from the palace as their love would not be accepted. They fled to a small house in the village. The village was attacked and burnt to the ground as the soldiers impulsively tried to find the princess and her lover. They burnt together in the fire, but their souls escaped from the flames as two doves.

Aroha is my soulmate. She is the face of God on Urth and I want nothing more than all the light and joy she brings. Unfortunately I was not afforded the luxury of contemplating all fhe wonder of married life. My duties to the state were numerous and unending. I had to meet with foreign dignitaries at the Marama Caves.

My hair was tied in a bun that was held by a whale bone comb ornamented by feathers. I wore an ankle-long cloak of flax. I wore numerous bracelets on my wrists made from narwhal tusk, or red teak, or glass, each signifying something different. I wore a long cloak underneath my cape because it was fairly chilly inside the cave.

All the dignitaries would be ferried by Royal Redrugus black SUVs with their nation’s flag on the bonnet as police motorcycles escorted them down Palm Boulevard. The road was flanked by crowds of waving people holding flags of all the nations in attendance. Then they went out of Tokapa, through the beautiful landscape to the Marama Caves where I was waiting for them in the empty visitor’s centre.

They each came in and looked luxurious and poorly dressed for spelunking. Good thing they wouldn’t be doing the ordinary things. I had a special treat in store for them. I waited at the door. My herald announced that I was present and he would announce each dignitary as they entered. I greeted them with a smile and they were ushered to a dark room.

Everyone was confused and grumpy. As they stood in the darkness murmuring among themselves, floodlights instantly and simultaneously turned on. The light revealed the “dark room” that they were in. In fact they were on a large barge on an underground river inside the Marama Caves.

We would have our dinner party on the boat. There were two long tables stretched out on the deck of the large barge. With a cross table at the head where I sat. The ushers led each dignitary to their seat where they stood and I welcomed them: "Autenāutu lords, ladies, kings and queens, emperor’s and empresses, presidents and premiers, ministers, our honoured and noble guests. We are gladdened by thy presence and hope that thou art pleased with thine visitation thusfar. Please take thy seats and enjoy the wonders of the Caves of Light.

The barge began going gently down the river. The dignitaries had their hands and feet washed by the ushers as a sign of welcome. They were given Hidden Leaf Firerose Tea. The flower head was dried into a ball. As the guests poured hot water into their cups, the flower unraveled, revealing its petals and releasing a wonderful aroma as it did.

The guests were served a variety of dishes served by the brilliant staff in the hull. As they floated on the river, brilliant stalactites reflected the lights placed on the walls at regular intervals. Veins of pyrite, malachite and red iron oxide formed marvelous patterns on the wall. Red, green and white streaks made cave walls look like marble.

But the piece-de-resistance was yet to come. We entered the Chamber for which the caves were named. It was a massive chamber. Luminous pupa hung on silk threads in their billions along the walls and on the ceiling.They looked like stars, sparkling in the cave. The barge stopped, giving the dignitaries a moment to absord the wonder of these great caves.

I hope they were impressed.

As leader of a nation which had only just recently (under her direction) emerged into the world of international politics, Lady Al’Ameth was humbly appreciative of having been invited to the wedding of the Oan dignitaries, his Majesty Oahoanu and the Lady Aroha. The love exhibited by each proved intoxicating to behold, a testament to how strongly two beings could grow to care for one another. The extensive research reviewed by the Lady prior to having arrived at the wedding often brought tears to her eyes and flutters to her heart.

The event itself had proven quite an intriguing experience to the Verdrasse leader. Where the music that had been performed was not to the Lady’s tastes, she couldn’t help but find herself engrossed regardless. She was quite clearly an outsider, both politically and cultural, in respect to the event at which she was attending, but somehow there existed a way for even the most foreign of entities to align themselves with the spirit of this fascinating wedding.

The Oan Culture was a strange one, the Lady noted in the cultural journal she always brings with her on diplomatic missions, but it was nothing short of pleasant. The Lady has an insatiable hunger to learn more.

Naomi sat rather happily seeing the beauty of the Marama Caves , “Mother i remember you telling me about how Queen Naomi regularly visited” Aderyn says to Naomi II. “Well yes , my mother believe that this was a place to meditate and just get away from the problems. Although I’m not sure if she ever really went into the cave haha” Naomi chuckles. As the barge carried on Naomi and Aderyn decided to go congratulate Oahoanu and his wife, “Autenautu” Naomi and Aderyn say’s to them, it was expected they greet in Oan due to relations between the two countries. “You both look so beautiful, I’m so happy for you” Naomi says.

As the Asendavian royal couple say watching the river together, the Asendavian crown prince, Alexander, was checking his text messages. Suddenly, he received a text message from his cousin, Hjalmar.

[spoiler]>hey coz, what’s up?

>the ceiling of a cave.

>???
>where u at?

>Oan Isles
>We’re attending the marriage of their Emperor.
>Not sure when it’s actually going to start.
>rn we’re on a barge on a river in a cave

>o
>how is it?

>Not bad, mom and dad are just watching the river rn.

>make sure u tell uncle Jon and aunt Yvonne that I said hi

>k
>so how is it at Shiro?

>gud

>you kill anyone?

>-_-

>:p

>screw you

>so, anything fun happen?

>my dad ticktolled me

>really? I didn’t think uncle Ivan would do that.

>sometimes he gets these bursts of humor and does things like this

>k

>alright
>I should go now, Alex
>cya later

>l8r[/spoiler]

After his conversation with his cousin, Alex shut his phone off and tapped his father, the Kaiser, on the shoulder. His father turned his head towards him. “Yeah?”

“Hjalmar wanted me to say hi to both of you for him.”

The Kaiser nodded. “I’ll tell your mother,” He turned his head to his wife Yvonne, who’s shoulders he had his right arm around, and whispered in her ear.
She nodded and turned her head towards Alex and smiled. “Make sure that you tell him later that we said hi,” Alexander nodded and she turned her head back towards the river and leaned her head against her husband’s shoulders.
[hr]
Not too long later, as the Kaiser and his wife were still watching the river, the Kaiser shifted and asked his wife, “We’ve remembered all the gifts, yes?”
She nodded and said, “Yes, Jon. The akevitt is ready, the shashka and kinjal are ready, the paintings are ready, and the three pairs of drakes are ready.”
“Good, good,” He responded. “I just wanted to make sure,” He and his wife both lapsed back into silence and watches the flowing river.

While observing the luminous pupa on the barge in the Marama Caves, Jacopo d’Arrigo took this time to raise his glass of flowering tea. He turned to face Oahoanu and began to speak. “I think now is a fitting time, while we are among such fantasy and splendor, our bellies and souls warm with this tea, to express my thoughts on the beauty and majesty of what we are to witness. Oahoanu and Aroha, your love has touched my heart as much as these silk threads have. It is a fitting analogy, for from these cocoons will emerge a wonderful creature, just as from your union will emerge something unfathomable in its majesty.”

Steadying himself on the barge, he reached under his white kaftan and pulled out a piece of paper. He continued, “If you’ll permit me, yesterday during the concert I requested a piece played, in my native language it is called ‘Indoto Urukundo,’ or ‘Dreams of Love.’ I intended to read a passage of the written poem that goes along with that work for you and your bride-to-be tonight.”

"O love, as long as love you can,
O love, as long as love you may,
The time will come, the time will come
When you will stand at the grave and mourn!

Be sure that your heart burns,
And holds and keeps love
As long as another heart beats warmly
With its love for you

And if someone bears his soul to you
Love him back as best you can
Give his every hour joy,
Let him pass none in sorrow![note]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_lieb,_so_lang_du_lieben_kannst[note]"

“May the love you share be ever blessed, and may Allah bless you in happiness and grace your marriage with warmth and peace!”

d’Arrigo, still fumbling in the dim light, took his seat again, sipping his tea next to an incredulous-looking Jackson Woolf.

As King Lewis Schnidly is observing the beauty of the caves and the Royal scepter, he looks at the other guests on the barge with him. He hears the poem by Jacobo and is a bit impressed, though slightly worried by the mention of the word of “Allah.” He then has a flashback of his time serving among the Xagrurgian Territorial Marines Corps in the 101st Airborne, fighting in the Assowolf Intervention against Islamic rebel strongholds, seeing his fellow comrades getting blown out of the sky and seeing the ones that did make it to the ground get blown into body parts by terrorist weapons fire. “I’m surprised I made it out alive out of Assowolf.” After snapping out of his flashback, he then notices Oahoanu, then walking over to him and greeting him. “Hello old friend, how bids your day?,” smiling.

Glendale had rather liked the concert. It was nice to see a few East Malaysian artist preform before she had left her private suite at the stadium for the Marama Caves. It was an interesting sight that she did snap several photos for the records archive. She had hoped that her son would have came with her but it is hard to get most imperial family members to join such human events. If Alex Caven-Templeton had not had a personal matter to attend to in East Gemica he would have attended with her.

The way East Malaysian leaders dressed for such events was quite exotic which in a way made her mysterious and at times unapproachable which was a blessing with certain new leaders. While she appeared to be in her mid or late thirties, she had actually been in power since many of the people in the room where either in diapers or still wetting the bed, and was nearly sixty but her people aged different.

She took a sip of her drink and noticed a couple people looking at her but she returned a friendly smile causing them to look away. She gazed over to the happy couple and hoped they will like her gift she sent over. East Malaysians believed that love transcends space and time so it was customary for her to commission an artist to paint a photo of deep space but the stars and galaxies where accented with jewels to give it a sparkle on a very large canvas. She inspected it before it was sent off and to her it was beautiful but a pity that less than 10 have ever been commissioned so far. The idea was that as the couple stood in front of it that it would give a sense that they are alone in the vastness of nothing and that all they have is their love for each other.