The Tretridian Help Desk

Hello all reading,
Want to know about the role played by Tretrid during a war? Want to know more about the inner workings of Tretrid? Post your question here, and I’ll get to you as soon as you can.
Craig Perry
Secretary of Regional Affairs
The Second Republic of Tretrid

Do you have plans to further the geographic information of your country? The reason I ask is that the border between Tretrid and Mexregiona, although officially separated by Lubricus Flumine, is still kind of vague. I’d like to work this out in the future, maybe even through roleplay.

Well, now with the whole Northwest Cascade thing, I think the borders will be in direct contact.

^I see; that is a very good point.

— Begin quote from ____

Do you have plans to further the geographic information of your country? The reason I ask is that the border between Tretrid and Mexregiona, although officially separated by Lubricus Flumine, is still kind of vague. I’d like to work this out in the future, maybe even through roleplay.

— End quote

I’m gonna renew da conversation, if you don’t mind.

If you look at the updated map of Mexregiona I have presented (look below), you can see that the Lubricus Flumine stretches all of the way down the nation’s continental border until it reaches an extremely steep drop (in fact, the slope of the line is undefined). This is because, in roleplay, the eastern border of the nation was decided by placing a vertical line directly from the origin of the Flumine to the shores on the ocean.

Question Number One: How does this affect the length of the afore-conversed fault line in the “Continental Drift Discussion” (i.e., how far does it go up the river)?

Question Number Two (Which Is More Related to You): To what extent does this river truly play into the histories and trades of our two nations?

After all, this stuff could play into roleplay and events quite a bit.

No doubt the river would have played a significant role in culture and trade. Ships from a port city on my end could go down the river and trade along the way. It might play a role in “Fall of Monarchies” (one of the projects I’m working on) here: http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7008311/1/#new

No doubt I’ll think of future roles after the fact.

— Begin quote from ____

No doubt the river would have played a significant role in culture and trade. Ships from a port city on my end could go down the river and trade along the way. It might play a role in “Fall of Monarchies” (one of the projects I’m working on) here: http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7008311/1/#new

No doubt I’ll think of future roles after the fact.

— End quote

Yes, the more trade and diplomacy, the better.