This Universe Done?

Okay, I hate to say it, but it’s over. No one has posted here in days, and before that it was just the military strengths thread and the roleplay thread.

Now, we have two options. The first is that we could totally clear out this forum, and just have it be a total alternate universe. Everyone does what they want, plays their nations how they want. Pretty much NationStates but with everyone playing either the same or evil or just diffirent.

The second would be to delete the forum. Not as much fun, but do able.

I’d be up for clearing out the forum and starting fresh without the emphasis on war. What if my nation’s stint as a corrupt dictatorship had continued?

Heh. And what if my nation had remained under it’s isolationist president before Terrus (as in inactive)?

Loop, you for cleaning it out and restarting?

Maybe we could do a jump foward 20 years…

Have Packilvania/Loop/Codex/FPS finally at peace

Wachovia is almost done rebuilding

Hoop is still annexed, but is almost ready to be granted some autonomy

Kesslek is doing the same as Packilvania

Loop/Codex are done rebuilding after massive strikes against the EP

Packilvania is sitting on territory that is irradiated, and only can be inhabited by the cybernets…

Perhaps I should put a archive section here and move everythign to it, and move the military strengths thread to the General or IC forum.

I think it should stay open in case people want to have alternate conflicts at a later date.

Pres :fro:

Yep. I’m going to jumpstart this forum, however, see if anyone wants to get involved in a totally alternant Nationstates. I myself will be showing my alternant nation in a couple mins.

Hmm…right now, I’m thinking of trying to get one of two things going here:

1. A cold war (Wachovia and allies vs. Packilvania and allies)
    or
  2. An invasion plan involving Pack, Kellsek, Argath, Hoophoopland, and me as the new rulers of the entire East Pacific.

#1 would be more feasible

#2 is what we tried before, and it got kinda outa control

Alright, #1 it is. Okay, now, were going back in time, to the not at all distant past…

Strange Star Trek effect

Okay, now, this is in the midst of the Wachovia Coalition/Packilvania crises. Currrently, there are three sides to the conflict.

1. Packilvania
  2. The Wachovia Coalition
  3. The Nuetrals (Exemplified by me, Free Pacific States)

If everyone planning on becoming involved in the alternant universe, which will be like the normal once except in the midst of a huge cold war/arms buildup, would please post which of these three catagories they fall into here, it would be helpfull.

Loop is neutral but supports WC, kinda like the Pre wwi and wwii USA

Packilvania (we were occupied)

edit: HoopHoopland is occupied, and undergoing Hive conversion, but due to poilitcal strain in the region, retains a degree of autonomy…Kinda like a puppet, but no quite…

Will wait until we seem to haqve full cast…

Codex is worried about the open aggression displayed by Packilvania, but has no interest in out and out war. Hence, the part most likely played by us would be that of mediator, maybe making tactical strikes against Packilvania if we felt it would be in the greater interest.

HoopHoopland would just repeat ‘All Your Base Are Belong To Us’ over and over again until somebody nuked us.

Pres :fro:

nice

Okay, so, thus far, we have:

Union of Cybernetic Republics of Packilvania (The UCRP)
Packilvania: Hive Node
Kellsek: Hive Node
HoopHoopLand (Occupied): Hive Node

The East Pacific Defense Initiative (The EPDI)
The Wachovia Coalition: Nodeless

Partial Supporters of the EPDI
1 Infinite Loop:Nodeless
Codex: Nodeless

Total Nuetrals
Free Pacific States: Hive Node

Still waiting for Argath and Govindia to take sides, as well as anyone else who wants in. Please inform me if I’ve miscatagorized you. Oh, and what do you think of my names? The EPDI and UCRP?

good names…
but kesslek should be joining, unles hes gone forever??

He’s added. Sorry about that Kellsek, forgot about ya.

edited the above to include hive node locations…